Photon vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Photon

VS

Superman

Who wins?

Draco69
Superman would have a very difficult time hitting Photon. Heat vision would be absorbed. Hits wouldn't land.

Current Photon seems ALOT weaker though.

ScarletSpider
Monica Rambeau Photon or Genis Photon? Monica Photon, now Pulsar, I think the fight wouldn't really go anywhere, Superman can't hurt her, and she doesn't have the knowledge to create Krypton or Red Sun radiation rays.

She's not weaker, she just hasn't been readily used in years. She used to be a stalwart Avenger, appearing in every issue, now she's just a guest star once in awhile.

Genis, I think could probably pull out a win, his powers are so...out there. He'd have a few bruises in the morning, at least, but I think he could win.

leonidas
yeah, be like supes fighting intangible vision. she rarely gets ko'd unless taken by surprise OR sometimes if she expends a huge amount of energy and turns solid. at that point she is usually too exhausted. i'd say though that since she was able to recreate gl energy, she could likely create k-radiation. but would she have to see and analyze the k-rad before she could duplicate it? probably. what about emitting red sun energy? that she could likely do.

supes would need to be very smart to manufacture a win here, but without exploiting his weaknesses, it would be very hard for photon to win as well.

hmmm, how's THAT for a non-answer?

smile

ScarletSpider
It's well within her power to create the radiation necessary to hurt Superman, she just isn't knowledgable of those specific wavelengths. Like in JLA/Avengers, I believe it was Solarr and someone else from Marvel that but the smack down on Superman, but Luthor was giving them instructions, otherwise they'd have gotten wrecked.

leonidas
<<It's well within her power to create the radiation necessary to hurt Superman, she just isn't knowledgable of those specific wavelengths. Like in JLA/Avengers, I believe it was Solarr and someone else from Marvel that but the smack down on Superman, but Luthor was giving them instructions, otherwise they'd have gotten wrecked.>>

yah, that's the same thing i was thinking.

stormfront13
she can definitley beat him, but he really has no way to beat her. all of her forms are intangible, and all are invisable except light. doesn't electricity disrupt his field thing? because she has once flown close to somebody then turned i9nto electricity, and also she has used radiation before. would gamma rayshave a bug affect on him?

Fanboy
Ya know what Superman can do he can be all like oh no the sun is taking it affect on me I am dieing and she would probably use these amazing powers of hers and transport him into the sun and he supercharged and blah blah can use his torquasm-vo on her and do some telepath crap.

Fanboy
Wait this just in I just read something on her and even if she does the intangible crap Supermans heat vision can still hurt her. She can not go through force fields. Superman might win.

ScarletSpider
She could probably absorb the heat vision though.

stormfront13
if she becomes heat, then his heat vision shouldn't hurt her

manjaro
she wins only if she knows how to manipulate photons to induce red solar energy...if not she's dust in the wind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.