Zatanna vs Dormmamu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Zatanna can just say "eid umammroD!", right?eek!

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Pretty much. Damnit, I'm going to have to find some Zatanna appearances and see if I can't get her some respect like I did for Majestic.

Beyonder

Yes...then she would end up dead. Dormammu wins 10/10.

long pig
Look for the one where she had to use like 30 other hero's energy to use her power to heat an African village and nearly passed out from exhaustion.

Or maybe when Fate easily healed Zatanna when she couldn't, during the death of Mr. Terrific.
Fate also could have healed superman of his magical weakness if he wants to whereas Zatanna could not do it.

There's a good reason that she was merely a spectator (a-la Constantine's seance) during the Darkness assaulting Heaven event, while Fate was on the Frontline.

She is severely limited to what she can do.

Basically, Zatanna can't do shit, especially after she found out she was using too much of her magical "principal," instead of working with the "interest." As a result, her power level was significantly lessened.

And anything in Seven Soldiers isn't even canon.

Dormmamu: "Who are you?"

Zatanna:"eiD umammroD!"

-Dormmamu punches Zatanna in the face-

ImmortalOne
Dormmamu will Rape her FIRST, then kill her !!

stormfront13
actually long pig, zee can do anything, but at times her powers leave her. like in 7 soldiers, she doesn't have powers. it has something to do with the way she is feeling or her subconsious. at times she doesn't even have powers, but when at her peak she can do anything.

Zahit
dormammu is way too much for the lady in fishnet stockings.

he went up against eternity.....

long pig
Originally posted by stormfront13
actually long pig, zee can do anything, but at times her powers leave her. like in 7 soldiers, she doesn't have powers. it has something to do with the way she is feeling or her subconsious. at times she doesn't even have powers, but when at her peak she can do anything.
If she could, she'd just say "ym srewop lliw reven evael" and never worry about her powers leaving.
But she can't.

I've already mentioned like 7 things she was unable to do with her powers, even at full tilt.

Seven Soldiers isn't in continuity.

leonheartmm
dormammu is too powerful for zatanna, but hes not quite on par with eternity, id say hes probably the 7th most powerful mystical being in existance. still that is very powerful.

stormfront13
If she could, she'd just say "ym srewop lliw reven evael" and never worry about her powers leaving.
But she can't.

I've already mentioned like 7 things she was unable to do with her powers, even at full tilt.

Seven Soldiers isn't in continuity.

well I doubt that she could do that because her powers are affected by her subconsious and mood. and according to zee, she has never had her powers at full tilt, and as I have said before, when she is at her peak she can do anything. and I know that 7 soldiers isn't in continuity, but it is one example of her powers leaving her. but we do agree that she would lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.