firestorm vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
firestorm vs supes

Metalmanx
Firestorm. Turns the ground into kryptonite. The end.

dawsey28
Not if he gets speedblitzed.

Does firestorm have to concentrate for his powers to work? Because if he does Superman's speed is going to have a lot to do with how this fight turns out.

Turning the ground into Kryptonite won't do much because Superman can just fly away easily.

Although a kryptonite bubble may do some damage. (As we have seen before.)

apoc001
Firestorm makes a stick and pokes him in the eye. Superman gives up and walks away. The end.

ALEMASTER
PLUS EVEN IF HE FLYS AWAY HE COULDN'T BEACAUSE HIS POWERS WILL FADE AWAY

dawsey28
He can fly away.

He's becoming less and less weak to kryptonite these days. Even if he wasn't, he'd still be able to fly away. He'd just be flying awkwardly.

ALEMASTER
OH OK I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS BECAUSE IM MORE OF A MARVEL FAN

Draco69
By the time Firestorm processes the thought to turn intangible, he's already been speedblitzed.

Ronnie CAN win if Superman was stupid enough to NOT to speedblitz.

Metalmanx
Yea. When I said the earth thing, what I meant more was to just turn anything inorganic around superman into Kryptonite.

Basically, if he wanted to, Firestorm could turn Superman's costume into Kryptonite.

But bubble works well, too.

shaolin9976
Firestorm got nothing on Superman...he's a second rate superhero.

Juntai
Firestorm knows the compound equation of Green K?

DrDoom
Yeah.

He can "see" what things are made of (like when he noticed that JSA's Sand was made out of...sand).

Fanboy
Okay I know this if the earth was surrounded by kryptonite Superman would be dieing but I saw him kick the crap out of a gorilla while he was about to die.

K Von Doom
When has Superman ever speedblitzed an opponent to begin with? That's like the Human Torch going supernova at the start of the fight.

dawsey28
confused

long pig
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif

Draco69
More like PIS. Not CIS.

Flash comics shouldn't last more than three panels.

dawsey28
Originally posted by long pig
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif

Superman never uses speed in his fights? His personality doesn't allow it? confused

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
Superman never uses speed in his fights? His personality doesn't allow it? confused

Nah, his personality tells him not to do drugs.

Speed is bad for you. confused

dawsey28
laughing

armandovalles
Firestorm is probly just as fast as Superman so i doubt Supes can speedblitz him. Also, couldnt Firestorm just turn Supes' costume into kryptonite?

dawsey28
Originally posted by Draco69
By the time Firestorm processes the thought to turn intangible, he's already been speedblitzed.

Ronnie CAN win if Superman was stupid enough to NOT to speedblitz.

I think Superman probably remembers FURY OF FIRESTORM #4 .

After being trapped in that Kryptonite bubble, I think Superman would be smart enough to not eff around and speedblitz Firestorm. wink

dawsey28
Originally posted by armandovalles
Firestorm is probly just as fast as Superman so i doubt Supes can speedblitz him. Also, couldnt Firestorm just turn Supes' costume into kryptonite?

Maybe, but wouldn't Superman just tear his costume off?

I don't know. Depends on how weak he is to kryptonite these days.

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
Maybe, but wouldn't Superman just tear his costume off?

I don't know. Depends on how weak he is to kryptonite these days.

Yeah, but while he is doing that, it would give Firestorm enough time time to go intangible.

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
Yeah, but while he is doing that, it would give Firestorm enough time time to go intangible.

Well, that doesn't really matter if he gets speedblitzed before he can do any of that. Besides, I never said it would be 10/10. I'm sure Firestorm can pull off a few victories.

spidermonkey
Yeah, while he is intangible, he can change anything around Superman into kryptonite. That's bound to give him at least a couple wins.

dawsey28
Maybe.

Mainstream
Firestorm has a good chance of beating Supes....if he sneaks up on him and traps Supes in K-bubble or K-chains or something..but I'm going with Supes for the win..more experience.

Harada
Hey you should read if you didnt know that Firestorm took on the entire Justice League and won that included Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.