Shadow vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grandmaster4
Shadow vs. Flash would win in a race around the world 3 times no rules except no stoping for anything not even to help someone and it during a war

Sonic x 20
Shadow will win this. CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!! Shadow will already be at the finish line talking to Sonic.

Sonic x 20
Check out my classic thread with Final Fight, Streets of Rage, and Double Dragon when you get a chance.

Creshosk
Speed force will drain Shadow of all of his speed, leaving him a statue as he's trying to intiate Chaos Control. Flash wins this and Shadow never finishes.

Sonic x 20
Shadow is more smarter and wiser and will know what to do against Flash. big grin big grin

Sonic x 20
Shadow is more smarter and wiser and will know what to do against Flash. big grin big grin

Creshosk
Shadow won't fair any better than Sonic.

I haven't seen any particular brilliance on his part that out does Sonic.

Dizzle
Shadow reacts at a fairly normal rate... Flash would be done before he thinks to go. Plus, since it's around the world, Chaos Control will do nothing anyway. Even without speed stealing, Flash wins by a lot. Lightspeed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mach 1. (sorry, not enough >'s)

Sonic x 20
Shadow told Eggman what the CHAOS EMERALDS will do when he uses them in that machine he built and he also grants wishes. That shows brilliance.

Dizzle
And this helps him against Flash how? When Flash thinks and moves thousands of times faster than he does?

Sonic x 20
Flash better not get caught in Shadow's Chaos wind

Dizzle
He won't. For two reasons.

1: This is a race, not a fight. All other abilities are banned.
2: Flash is thousands of times faster than Shadow. Before Shadow can think, Flash has calmly walked over to him, put a hand on his head, and stolen all of Shadow's speed, rendering him completely immobile. Or Flash just runs around the world 3 times before Shadow moves 10 feet.

Sonic x 20
There are no rules in this race which means they can do anything. big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
sonic>shadow.....

and flash already beat sonic.
You even agreed yourself.

enough with chaos control crap. all it does is teleport him to where he wants. flash could use the "cosmic treadmill" and woop shaddow....

CorderaMitchell
Flash

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Shadow told Eggman what the CHAOS EMERALDS will do when he uses them in that machine he built and he also grants wishes. That shows brilliance. No he didn't, he pretty much lied(through omission if he didn't know about it and got eggman to trigger a booby trap created by Eggman's grandfather who built the machine. . .

Flash better not get caught in Shadow's Chaos wind Don't worry, the Chaos wind isn't fast enough.

Sonic x 20
Okay, so Flash wins again because Sonic and Shadow has the same speed.

Creshosk
Okay, so Flash wins again because Sonic and Shadow has the same speed. If they didn't they wouldn't be very good rivals would they?

Sonic x 20
You are correct. They wouldn't be good rivals if they didn't have the same speed or abilities.

Arbiter
Shadow would use Chaos Control then Chaos Spear and kill Flash.

Dizzle
Flash kicks Shadow before Shadow can think to do either. Then he circles the globe to build up speed and punches Shadow into orbit. And stop bringing up Chaos Control. Does Shadow have the emeralds at any normal time? If he does, Flash was running around the globe just for fun at the time and punches Shadow into orbit even faster.

You fail to realize just how much faster Flash is. And how the fact that you can see Shadow's attacks make them very very easily dodgeable.

CorderaMitchell
They just love him more, I don't think they are serious...

Sonic x 20
This is just a friendly race. I know it's no real contest, but I wish it was, then you will have a real race. smile smile smile smile

Hit_and_Miss
shadow, will like all the sonic chars, get owned by flash.

Sonic x 20
You are correct. Well already know who wins this one since Flash defeated Sonic.

Arbiter
It is impossible to travel at the speed of light or faster. You will have to generate more energy then a Super Nova.

Sonic x 20
Yeah your right about that. That is why Flash is able to win this one.

Hit_and_Miss
"It is impossible to travel at the speed of light or faster. You will have to generate more energy then a Super Nova."

Science has no place in comics... Thats why DC created the Speed force... Speed force means flash can do whatever the hell he likes...

Dizzle
You forgot "and no one can do shit about it." Flash is teh kickass.

Hit_and_Miss
I didn't say that cause someone might say Batman roll eyes (sarcastic) or wolverine.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sonic x 20
Speed Force is very fast.

Black Adam
Flash still wins

MadMel
yes

samishe
I like Shadow a lot better than Flash, but if they race...

Flash could run three times around the world, save somebody on his way, then take a little nap and only then finish the race. Shadow would still be standing on start and would be like "WTF? When are we going to start?"

Acrosurge
This battle is a draw.

COMIC BOOK SPOILER BELOW

Newsflash, folks! The speedforce no longer exists in the DCU. There is only one Flash left, Jay Garrick. His top speed is around the speed of sound. Sonic can match that, and I'm betting Shadow can too.

samishe
Originally posted by Acrosurge
This battle is a draw.

COMIC BOOK SPOILER BELOW

Newsflash, folks! The speedforce no longer exists in the DCU. There is only one Flash left, Jay Garrick. His top speed is around the speed of sound. Sonic can match that, and I'm betting Shadow can too.

It doesn't matter if it exists now or not. They said Flash vs Shadow and everyone know that Flash is > lightspeed.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by samishe
It doesn't matter if it exists now or not. They said Flash vs Shadow and everyone know that Flash is > lightspeed. Dude, what are you talking about? Barry Allen Flash is gone. Wally West Flash is gone. Impulse is gone. Jay Garrick is the only Flash, and his top speed is mach speed, which Shadow can achieve.

samishe
Dude, what are you talking about? Barry Allen Flash is gone. Wally West Flash is gone. Impulse is gone. Jay Garrick is the only Flash, and his top speed is mach speed, which Shadow can achieve.

What do you mean by "gone"? Half of the characters we discuss here are dead long ago but this is forum so who gives a damn, untill creator of this thread said which Flash is it...

Acrosurge
What do you mean by "gone"? Half of the characters we discuss here are dead long ago but this is forum so who gives a damn, untill creator of this thread said which Flash is it... ...so, we should assume that Shadow is Super Shadow, since the creator of the thread didn't specify? *shrugs*

That being the case, here's how I break down the race under all possible Flashes and Shadows.

Current Flash (Jay Garrick) vs Shadow
Outcome: Draw

Current Flash (Jay Garrick) vs Super Shadow
Outcome: Super Shadow

Flash (Barry Allen) vs Shadow
Outcome: Barry

Flash (Barry Allen) vs Super Shadow

Flash (Wally West) vs Shadow
Outcome: Wally

Flash (Wally West) vs Super Shadow

(Kid) Flash vs Shadow
Outcome: Shadow

(Kid) Flash vs Super Shadow

samishe
...so, we should assume that Shadow is Super Shadow, since the creator of the thread didn't specify?

That being the case, here's how I break down the race under all possible Flashes and Shadow's.

Current Flash (Jay Garrick) vs Shadow
Outcome: Draw

Current Flash (Jay Garrick) vs Super Shadow
Outcome: Super Shadow

Flash (Barry Allen) vs Shadow

Flash (Barry Allen) vs Super Shadow

Flash (Wally West) vs Shadow

Flash (Wally West) vs Super Shadow

(Kid) Flash vs Shadow

(Kid) Flash vs Super Shadow

No we shouldn't assume this is super shadow because if creator wnated it to be super he would've said that . He said Flash, and Flash might be Wally or Barry or any other Flash. But Shadow couldn't be super unless it've been mentioned.

Acrosurge
No we shouldn't assume this is super shadow because if creator wnated it to be super he would've said that . He said Flash, and Flash might be Wally or Barry or any other Flash. But Shadow couldn't be super unless it've been mentioned. Well I'm glad you know the mind of the thread-creator so intimately! smile

Still, my post covers all possible outcomes, and its clear that Shadow could tie with the current Flash and best him as Super Shadow.

samishe
Well I'm glad you know the mind of the thread-creator so intimately! smile

big grin That's not me, that's the rules...

Still, my post covers all possible outcomes, and its clear that Shadow could tie with the current Flash and best him as Super Shadow.

I never dissageed with that.

Dragoncloud
actually i keep reading about how flash is SUPPOSEDLY faster than shadow but truth be told, superman made a fair race for flash around the world and shadow pwns superman in speed by far. Even sonic on foot would woop supes in speed and shadow can go longer because of his air shoes. I swear people, learn more about these characters before you make an instant judgement.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
actually i keep reading about how flash is SUPPOSEDLY faster than shadow but truth be told, superman made a fair race for flash around the world
are you talking about the cartoon?

and shadow pwns superman in speed by far.

not really.

Even sonic on foot would woop supes in speed and shadow can go longer because of his air shoes. I swear people, learn more about these characters before you make an instant judgement.

yes learn more about these characters before making an instant judgment.

Black Adam

agreed.

samishe
actually i keep reading about how flash is SUPPOSEDLY faster than shadow but truth be told, superman made a fair race for flash around the world and shadow pwns superman in speed by far. Even sonic on foot would woop supes in speed and shadow can go longer because of his air shoes. I swear people, learn more about these characters before you make an instant judgement.

...Supes fart is faster than Shadow.
Seriously, learn about characters before you make an instant judgement.

Dragoncloud
...Supes fart is faster than Shadow.
Seriously, learn about characters before you make an instant judgement. you tell me that now, but look into the characters from their original universes instead of basing them off of the spinoffs then tell me that.
Originally posted by Black Adam
are you talking about the cartoon?

not really.

yes learn more about these characters before making an instant judgment. actually i'm referring to both, it was actually a comic book story issued by DC which they made an episode in the cartoon based on it.

I know a thing or two about these characters so don't start jumping my case.

Besides, Flash doesn't run "light speed" that's an overexageration of him based on fanboy fantasy.

samishe
you tell me that now, but look into the characters from their original universes instead of basing them off of the spinoffs then tell me that.

Original universes? What do you mean by that? Supes is MANY times faster than Shadow. End of story.

Flash doesn't run with the light speed? No man seriously, learn something about characters before judging.

Black Adam
iv
actually i'm referring to both, it was actually a comic book story issued by DC which they made an episode in the cartoon based on it.

might have been the case years ago. but in flashes own words

http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2209p0111wt.jpg

Besides, Flash doesn't run "light speed" that's an overexageration of him based on fanboy fantasy.

actually he can. he doesn't run at the speed all the time but he is able to reach it.

bean_machine
Original universes? What do you mean by that? Supes is MANY times faster than Shadow. End of story.

Flash doesn't run with the light speed? No man seriously, learn something about characters before judging. \

Based on feats many Flashes exceed the speed of light and based on feats Supes also exceeds the speed of light.

There is no way around it they do its is easy for them to do and thats all that there is to it.

MadMel
dude, dragon cloud, supes outflew a double black hole..that theoretically means going faster than the speed of light...the flash is faster than supes...i think

Dragoncloud

Flash doesn't run with the light speed? No man seriously, learn something about characters before judging. I smell a noob, read the posts I didn't say that flash ran light speed, and yes shadow is actually faster than the ORIGINAL Supes, read the blasted comics. So quit telling me to learn about the characters.

Originally posted by MadMel
dude, dragon cloud, supes outflew a double black hole..that theoretically means going faster than the speed of light...the flash is faster than supes...i think you're talking about the newer ones, i stick to originals, those are the ones that everyone knows and those are the ones that it's easiest to debate about.

samishe
I smell a noob, read the posts I didn't say that flash ran light speed, and yes shadow is actually faster than the ORIGINAL Supes, read the blasted comics. So quit telling me to learn about the characters.

Then you have problems with you sense of smell.
By the rules of this forum we must take characters with their current abilities, not original. For example when I say Spider-man vs somebody it means that is 15 class spider-man, not original class 2.
Current Flash and Supes are MANY times faster than Shadow.

Dragoncloud
By the rules of this forum we must take characters with their current abilities, not original. For example when I say Spider-man vs somebody it means that is 15 class spider-man, not original class 2.
Current Flash and Supes are MANY times faster than Shadow. yeah, i know, it's these blasted sinuses. you wanna stick with currents then fine we'll stick with currents, flash is fast. bet you won't argue with me now. laughing

samishe
yeah, i know, it's these blasted sinuses. you wanna stick with currents then fine we'll stick with currents, flash is fast. bet you won't argue with me now. laughing

I wont since you finally accepted that...

Acrosurge
Current Flash and Supes are MANY times faster than Shadow. Supes may be faster than Shadow, but current Flash (Jay Garrick) is not.

samishe
Supes may be faster than Shadow, but current Flash (Jay Garrick) is not.

I think Jay is faster too.

Black Adam
I think Jay is faster too.

jay said that without the speed force he tops out at the speed of sound.

how fast is the speed of sound anyway? around 330 mph right?

http://img336.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00307qc.jpg

Acrosurge
jay said that without the speed force he tops out at the speed of sound.

how fast is the speed of sound anyway? around 330 mph right?

http://img336.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00307qc.jpg The speed of sound is 741.5 mph in standard atmosphere. Sonic can hit the speed of sound. Shadow should be able to as well, which means he ties with Mr. Garrick.

Black Adam
The speed of sound is 741.5 mph in standard atmosphere. Sonic can hit the speed of sound. Shadow should be able to as well, which means he ties with Mr. Garrick.

thanks for clearing it up.

Black Adam
Acrosurge you seem to know a lot about marvel and sonic.

how would sonic or shadow do against Ultimate Quicksilver?

heard he was faster then 616 quicksilver. don't know by how much exactly.

Acrosurge
Acrosurge you seem to know a lot about marvel and sonic.

how would sonic or shadow do against Ultimate Quicksilver?

heard he was faster then 616 quicksilver. don't know by how much exactly. Well, I'm not sure. I don't know how fast UltiQuick could run. After having his mutation unlocked by the High Evolutionary's Isotope E, Quicksilver's speeds had no upper limit, but I'm not sure about top speed feats. I'm sure Ultimate Quicksilver is faster than Current 616 Quicksilver, since Quicksilver has become a Time Traveler after loosing his speedster powers.

And, uh, I'm sure you know this, but the Flash is a DC character. smile

Black Adam

And, uh, I'm sure you know this, but the Flash is a DC character. smile

I know. I was basing my comment on your posts in other Marvel character vs Game character threads.

but i did find this scan while looking for info on ultimate quicksilver.

http://img417.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled5054ve.jpg

and wiki says that one of his feats is

"his feats include running from the Savage Land (an island in the South Pacific) to Washington D.C., presumably in less than two hours,"

don't know how fast that is but it seems pretty fast.

Acrosurge
I know. I was basing my comment on your posts in other Marvel character vs Game character threads.

but i did find this scan while looking for info on ultimate quicksilver.

http://img417.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled5054ve.jpg

and wiki says that one of his feats is

"his feats include running from the Savage Land (an island in the South Pacific) to Washington D.C., presumably in less than two hours,"

don't know how fast that is but it seems pretty fast. At his fleetest, Quicksilver was quite comfortable at Mach speeds. He also had a measure of superhuman strength, primarily in his legs, for the rigors of high-speed acceleration/decceleration movement. He probably didn't keep that, however, since his Mutation was removed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.