M VS emma frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who takes this?

DarkCrawler
Uhm...Emma?

willRules
Emma tells M to commit suicide and M does it...........

DarkCrawler
I think she has some sort of resistance to telepathy.

stormfront13
yeah, i don't think emma was ever able to penetrate M's mind.

Metalmanx
Oh. Well.

In that case, M rips Emma in two.

DarkCrawler
Did you forget the diamond form? Could he be able to fight her in that form?

ALEMASTER
m gets her brother emplate to suck emma dead

Metalmanx
I didn't forget the diamond form. But M is nigh-invunerable and is Class 50 ton strength, super speed, flight. I think she could wear even Emma's diamond form down.

munkiesarus
I don't recall M being telepathically resistant to Emma. She had some psionic powers, but should have been easily defeated by Emma in that aspect.

She wouldn't be able to rip Emma apart limb for limb...I doubt even Molly from the Runaways could do that, even despite her immense strength.

If that mental thing is as innaccurate as I think it is, then Emma could easily...influence Monet to go home and have some coffee or something.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I didn't forget the diamond form. But M is nigh-invunerable and is Class 50 ton strength, super speed, flight. I think she could wear even Emma's diamond form down.

I thought she was Class 10... embarrasment

Metalmanx
Originally posted by munkiesarus
I don't recall M being telepathically resistant to Emma. She had some psionic powers, but should have been easily defeated by Emma in that aspect.

She wouldn't be able to rip Emma apart limb for limb...I doubt even Molly from the Runaways could do that, even despite her immense strength.

If that mental thing is as innaccurate as I think it is, then Emma could easily...influence Monet to go home and have some coffee or something.

Well, this is only if Emma can't affect her psionically.

If she can't, then M rips her into a few pieces. The chick's like freakin Wonder Woman.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I thought she was Class 10... embarrasment

Thats what i thought as well. smile

MetalManx are you making up figures again? wink

stormfront13
didn't e,mma have trouble tp doing anything to her due to the twins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.