Supes, Wolvy, Spiderman, & Ironman vs. Batman, Flash, Black Panther, & Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
Middle of Central Park. Batman, Flash, Black Panther, and Bishop are having a picnic when Wolverine chops they table in half.

No prep. Obviously.

I got Team Bishop. In the End it would be Superman vs. Bishop and when Superman hits him. Bishop absorbs it and plasma blasts Superman in his grill.

teddygreen17
Bishop could pick off Spiderman and Wolverine By himself and with the help of Flash - undoubtably. ~ The only query is about Ironman. He's a duzy.

Metalmanx
I want the Spiderman team to win so bad...

But as long as the other team has Flash, there's no way they're losing.

Batman, Flash, Black Panther, and Bishop win.

teddygreen17
Yeah I know, that's why I made the thread. Cause I knew people would try and have the first team win. NOPE!!!!!!!

zachrivard
i think supes team will win but not by much

Dizzle
Superman and Ironman take the 4, Spiderman beats up Wolverine for kicks. Flash is faster than Superman, but not to the point that Supes can't hit him.

shaolin9976
This match up is a joke. Superman can kill all of these guys. And with a team..no way Bishop team wins!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Yeah I know, that's why I made the thread. Cause I knew people would try and have the first team win. NOPE!!!!!!!

You made a thread, to not have one win intentionally, wtf?

So thats not debating its a lack of maturity, is this why we have soo many shit threads?

Dizzle
The sad part is... the team he wants to win... has absolutely no chance.

CorderaMitchell
Yea to think of it, how are they beating Iron Man, and superman?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
The sad part is... the team he wants to win... has absolutely no chance. He has flash and batman. . . That's prep time right there. . .

newjak86
I really don't see where the match ups lay in Team 2's favor. I mean Batman is a non factor here the only one he can beat is Wolverine but other than that he looses. Wolverine on the other hand could be a problem for ayone do to the fact he can cut anyone on team 2 so Team 1s weakest link is better than team 2s weakest link. Supes and Iron man are defently the top two n this fight. Flash is good but he can't reach Iron Man and Iron can blast him even still Supes can keep Flash busy. Iron Man and Spidey can take out the rest.

CorderaMitchell
How is batman and flash prep time?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by teddygreen17

What the f**k?

Not a good reason to start a thread. They should be good fights, or at least attempts at good fights.

Anyone can see how overrun with ineffectual threads the forum can get sometimes, and yet this happens...threads to spite fanboys of other characters.

This might actually be a close fight....but I'm closing it on principle...

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

Not a good reason to start a thread. They should be good fights, or at least attempts at good fights.

Anyone can see how overrun with ineffectual threads the forum can get sometimes, and yet this happens...threads to spite fanboys of other characters.

This might actually be a close fight....but I'm closing it on principle...

-DM
demi u are a mod now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.