WonderWoman Vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
No holds barred battle to the death

Deserted cityscape

Discuss

ALEMASTER
well i must say nova

this is like silver surfer vs supes
nova vs wonderwoman

dawsey28
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/wonder_woman/wonder_woman.html

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/nova.html

It's kind of tough to decide actually.

Draco69
Are we talking about herald Nova or New Warriors Nova.

The first one is a curbstomp.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
Are we talking about herald Nova or New Warriors Nova.

The first one is a curbstomp.

The herald Nova

GalacticStorm
So its the battle of the babes

who wins?

You decide.

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
So its the battle of the babes

who wins?

You decide. me gets to decide really

Draco69
It's rather obvious.

GalacticStorm
It's rather obvious.

How so?

I thought this would be a great alternative to all of the Supes Vs Surfer threads we've had recently. Plus, you do always go on about how WW is on Supes level. Novas very powerful as well so explain.

Draco69
I'm a WW fanboy. However I'm not stupid. A cosmic herald that can control star energies and travel at warpspeed simply isn't on WW's level. Neither is Supes to SS.

WW may last for a good few minutes. But when Nova goes all out...

GalacticStorm
I'm a WW fanboy. However I'm not stupid. A cosmic herald that can control star energies and travel at warpspeed simply isn't on WW's level. Neither is Supes to SS.

So why dont you ever get involved in the SS Vs Supes threads? You'd be a great help.

Draco69
I'm not participating in that loony fanboy ridden garbage. Complete waste of time. You never gonna win the battle, my friend, no matter how many facts and rationale you bring to the table. That much is blatantly obvious due to the fact it's still going on. People believe in what they want to believe in. If they are truely faithful no amount of reason nor logic can persuade them from their mindset or beliefs.

kgkg
I'm not participating in that loony fanboy ridden garbage. Complete waste of time. You never gonna win the battle, my friend, no matter how many facts and rationale you bring to the table. That much is blatantly obvious due to the fact it's still going on. People believe in what they want to believe in. If they are truely faithful no amount of reason nor logic can persuade them from their mindset or beliefs.

Kryp doesn't hurt Supes
Supes can take world destroying attacks
Supes can fly faster than light
if SS takes his solar energy from cell Supes won't die ( even tho he said he whould)
Polaris (who isn't at SS level) drained supes in no time SS can't win even he does that.

SS can't turn freeze Supes either, or take him back in time......................

So many ways SS can beat him

But what do you know there are always people who can't see Supes loose

Darth_Erebus
As much as I like WW she's really no match for Nova, or any of the Heralds, and neither is Superman, except maybe for Airwalker.

guy222
bumprav

Konton
lol Nova easy.

dmills
Whether you're talking about Richard Rider or Frankie Raye, both win handily.

Kris Blaze

Back when the DC fanboys made sense.

Warlord
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Back when the DC fanboys made sense.

lol

Konton
Draco has always been one of the more informed posters.

Kris Blaze
Wonderwoman is now placed higher than Nova on the tier list.

I guess stalemating Superman for a little while is all you need to rise up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.