Respect Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler

Dark Thor
you're obsessed with him arent you?

Zahit
Marvel needs to highlight Namor A LOT more!!!!!!
He is their original superhero.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dark Thor
you're obsessed with him arent you?

Obsession is an understatement. wink

DarkCrawler
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4434/namorfeat211qk.gif

You see that picture? Namor talks all the time...you would think that Sunfire would snap and say: "SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!"

ScarletSpider
DarkCrawler, did you ever read the New Invaders? I can't recall, but Admiral Peter Nobel--a.k.a. The Fin--is another Bill Everett creation. Everett crafted so many masterful aquatic tales and characters.

GalacticStorm
Namors a powerful character, however strength wise he's not on the level of the likes of Thor, Hulk and She hulk. He has the strength to engage them h2h and the abilities to defeat them in some cases but he doesnt hav etheir raw power. This is supported by his strength rating of 6 whereas the high class 100's get a 7 rating.

DarkCrawler
I read New Invaders. Was Fin in them? I can't recall if he was or not...

Anyway, here is another Namor feat:

Lifts an WWII destroyer that weighs somewhere between 2000-3000 tons and slams it into Attuma with ease.

Here

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Namors a powerful character, however strength wise he's not on the level of the likes of Thor, Hulk and She hulk. He has the strength to engage them h2h and the abilities to defeat them in some cases but he doesnt hav etheir raw power. This is supported by his strength rating of 6 whereas the high class 100's get a 7 rating.

He's near their level, though.

GalacticStorm
Also he's hardly lifting the tanker is he. He's more bracing the weight using buoyancy to his advantage and pushing it through the water. If he lifted the tanker on land directly from underneath with arms outstretched above his head then you could say he lifted a tanker. Still impressive nonetheless.

munkiesarus
Hmm. Interesting. I always ignored him...always felt that in all of the DC/Marvel battles, Aquaman was the cooler of the two. But not anymore...interesting indeed. Those little wings on his feet seemed a bit cheesy to me, though.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Hmm. Interesting. I always ignored him...always felt that in all of the DC/Marvel battles, Aquaman was the cooler of the two. But not anymore...interesting indeed. Those little wings on his feet seemed a bit cheesy to me, though.

You're not alone in thinking that.

willRules
Namor is cool, he should fight Spider-man.............and Deadpool! eek!

Creshosk
Oh, I didn't know he could fly. That's cool.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by willRules
Namor is cool, he should fight Spider-man.............and Deadpool! eek!

I think he fought spiderman twice, spiderman was getting the upper hand on a ship, no ko on either side though...

willRules
Cool

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by munkiesarus

Look, those wings were badass compared to some shit they did in the Golden Age. wink

Logan 87
Namor sounds kool. He have his own comics called namor ?

DarkCrawler
No...but I wish he would have. He appears on new Defenders miniseries, though, and he does lot of guest appearences in many comics.

Logan 87
Can he beat Superman ? or Aquaman ?

DarkCrawler
Not Superman, Aquaman maybe.

New Feat:

Defeats Hulk the first time.

Here

Logan 87
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

New Feat:

Here

Wow thats crazy. Type in my Namor Vs Superman....I did special conditions.

DarkCrawler
Feat No. 12:

Absorbs millions of volts of electricity and discharges it against Hulk.

Here

Creshosk

New Feat:

Here Which Hulk is that?

Logan 87
I'm starting to like this guy.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Creshosk
Which Hulk is that?

I think it's Banner Hulk...Professor Hulk...whatever the name of intelligent minded Hulk is?

DarkCrawler
Feat No.13

Absorbs an blast from Presence that send Hulk flying, like it was nothing.

Here

Logan 87
what happened to you're old sig, with namor kicking butt since..

DarkCrawler
1939. I changed it.

Logan 87
You got me all excited now, about this new character Namor.

DarkCrawler
Well...he is Marvels first character ever, so he isn't exactly new...

DarkCrawler
Namor saying the equilavent of "shut the **** up" to Magneto. stick out tongue

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8375/namorstfu5tx.gif

Logan 87
He said that to Magneto and lived ?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Logan 87
He said that to Magneto and lived ?

Dude, he said the same to Dr. Doom and is still alive and kicking. big grin

DarkCrawler
New feat:

While being held down by Magneto's power, Namor slams his fists to the ground and makes an impact that causes the entire island to quiver.

Here

Logan 87
Dude, he said the same to Dr. Doom and is still alive and kicking. big grin

But for how long ?

DarkCrawler
He's hundred years old...younglings like Doom or Magneto aren't stopping him down.

DarkCrawler
Both Magneto and Xavier tried to recruit him...since he is the first mutant also.

Logan 87
Both Magneto and Xavier tried to recruit him...since he is the first mutant also.

He has a good agenda. First of everything....Make a Namor the movie thread. I would love to see how that would work. The stories and stuff.

DarkCrawler
They are making a movie of him...2006 or 2007...I can't wait.

If they ruin it, I will kill them all.

DarkCrawler
New feat:

During an underwater collision, Namor hits Hulk so hard that he flies miles back to the shore and reverts back to Banner. The impact also creates massive tsunamis and earthquakes.

1 2 3 4

(I'm not sure what Hulk it is. He spoke in third persona occasionally, and called Namor fish-man, so I think it is Savage Hulk. But then, he called himself "he" sometimes)

DarkCrawler
New feat:

During a fight against mind-controlled Hulk, Namor creates a massive tidal wave that wipes out an entire island and knocks out Hulk on the same time.

Here

olympian
Topped.

Very cool stuff DarkCrawler. Keep them coming.

willRules
New feat:

During an underwater collision, Namor hits Hulk so hard that he flies miles back to the shore and reverts back to Banner. The impact also creates massive tsunamis and earthquakes.

1 2 3 4

(I'm not sure what Hulk it is. He spoke in third persona occasionally, and called Namor fish-man, so I think it is Savage Hulk. But then, he called himself "he" sometimes)

I have that issue. You are right it is savage Hulk.

GalacticStorm
He's hundred years old...younglings like Doom or Magneto aren't stopping him down.

Are you implying that Namor can beat Magneto? wink

DarkCrawler

He probably thinks that himself. wink

DarkCrawler
I have that issue. You are right it is savage Hulk.

Great. big grin

CorderaMitchell

Namor would own magneto, wolverine has...

ScarletSpider
Commissioned piece of art this guy at a GAMS board shared with everyone.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Logan 87
But for how long ?

He smashed Doom bad already. Doom wants no part of Namor. Trust me. Doom always tries to get Namor to join him in whatever cause. In a fight Doom gets pummeled.

olympian
Hey Crawler get the one of him making Apocalipse run because of a table stick out tongue

Logan 87

Namor will own Magneto, Spiderman has wink

jrodslam
I got it.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5369/namorvspoccy15yy.th.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1618/namorvspoccy23ei.th.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5972/namorvspoccy35qm.th.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8129/namorvspoccy49pc.th.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2303/namorvspoccy53gj.th.jpg

willRules
Did Namor just make apocaylpse run away? or did my eyes decieve me?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Commissioned piece of art this guy at a GAMS board shared with everyone.

Nice...

DarkCrawler
Did Namor just make apocaylpse run away? or did my eyes decieve me?

Your eyes didn't decieve you...

"Who's the best mutant now, X-Men?!"

willRules
lol

DarkCrawler
Did you know that Namor is also filthy rich?

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3685/namor24bc.gif

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor has radar sense similar to cave fish, and he is able to locate Invisible Woman with no effort.

Here

DarkCrawler
Here's Namor using his electricity powers without having absorbed anything:

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/2617/namorfeat286al.gif

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Namor would own magneto, wolverine has...

I dont know if you're being serious or trying to make a point to wolverine fanboys. Im hoping its the latter. Magneto will mess up Namor without a doubt.

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor takes a equilavent of miniature nuke straight into face (He was holding it) and is only minorly stunned. The impact hurled him into sea.

Here

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor drills through tons of hard sea rock by spinning his body at tremendous speeds.

Here

DarkCrawler

GalacticStorm
Heres a demonstration of Namors durability:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8880/marveltheend4kebbin052pa.jpg

GalacticStorm
Heres how Hulk copes with the attack:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8540/marveltheend4kebbin064ed.jpg

olympian
GS. What is in the first scan? It doesnt show.

GalacticStorm
You have to wait. It should come up eventually

Creshosk
You have to wait. It should come up eventually The second one came up, but the first one says it can't be displayed.

Logan 87
Do you have anymore Namor pics, DC

GalacticStorm
Try this:

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5819/marveltheend4kebbin054ug.jpg

olympian
Thanks! Now we see it. Your comparing the durability of both.

While i agree Hulk is more durable than Namor, where in the second scan it shows him being blasted?

Looks like that blast hit the other he was attacking, instead of him.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
Thanks! Now we see it. Your comparing the durability of both.

While i agree Hulk is more durable than Namor, where in the second scan it shows him being blasted?

Looks like that blast hit the other he was attacking, instead of him.

Nope because the blast from behind hits the hulk and then sparks off his back. Hulk punches the entity in front of him and he flies back leaving an energy trail. As you can see there is another trail from hulks fist to the point where he impacted with the entity.

olympian
Yes your right. What i thought it was the other entity receiving the blast was Hulk hitting him. The artist should had depicted it better tho.

GalacticStorm
Yes your right. What i thought it was the other entity receiving the blast was Hulk hitting him. The artist should had depicted it better tho.

True. It isnt exactly crystal clear as to whats going on. But its things like that this which differentiate low level class 100's from high. Durability and sheer power. These are cosmic beings with one blast Namor is incinerated yet hulk enraged and fighting to the best of his ability shrugs off a blast which finished Namor. This is what im trying to say. Namors very powerful, his skills on top of his strength enable him to go toe to toe with the high tier powerhouses. However when it comes down to it in terms of raw power he's not on their level. He's good though. Despite the flat head big grin

CorderaMitchell
I dont know if you're being serious or trying to make a point to wolverine fanboys. Im hoping its the latter. Magneto will mess up Namor without a doubt.

I was wasn't doing both.

Namor OWNS magneto... smokin'

GalacticStorm
I was wasn't doing both.

Namor OWNS magneto... smokin'

Are you sure what i said isnt true? stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Are you sure what i said isnt true? stick out tongue

What does the color of my skin have to do with my posts?

DarkCrawler
New feats:

Namor speedblitzes a monster who Plant Man has created while carrying Triton in his hand.

Here

Carries a 50 ton anchor in his right hand.

Here

Throws a metal vat that weighs at least five tons and thows it at the monster with blinding speeds.

Here

Throws the anchor together with Triton, making it go very fast.

Here

Swims at speeds "Beyond belief", and makes a whirpool that takes the metallic cylinders out from sea.

Here

DarkCrawler
Did you know that Namor could be related to Hercules?

Neptune, or Poseidon is the father of Atlantean race. (Atlanteans think so, and if it is true, Namor, as a royal would have direct relation to him.) Neptune/Poseidon is the brother of Jupiter, or Zeus, who is father of Hercules. Namor could be veeeery distant relative to Hercules. Makes you think...they are actually very similar.

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor (Heroes Reborn) takes direct head shot from Thor's thrown Mjolnir. The shot is so strong that it levels the ground they are standing on, but Namor isn't even knocked out.

Here

olympian
"True. It isnt exactly crystal clear as to whats going on. But its things like that this which differentiate low level class 100's from high"

Its shows durability differences, not strenght wink He is to me middle to top. He doesnt hang out in the top all the time. Being low is in my pov scretching. And Hulk increases durability with strenght when angry. Other bricks dont. That doesnt make them weaker per se.

"Did you know that Namor could be related to Hercules?

Neptune, or Poseidon is the father of Atlantean race. (Atlanteans think so, and if it is true, Namor, as a royal would have direct relation to him.) Neptune/Poseidon is the brother of Jupiter, or Zeus, who is father of Hercules. Namor could be veeeery distant relative to Hercules. Makes you think...they are actually very similar."

Not exactly blood relaties, but close to it. And they do have a very similiar temper. Makes us wonder...they are extremelly alike. Both in personality and warrior ways.

Did you also knew that if you follow Thors birthright that Gaea is her mother, that would make Thor, uncle of Zeus?

How about the old origin of the titans (Thanos and the like) that, that Kronos was the one who was father of Zeus? That origin made Thanos and Eros, cousins of Hercules.

Odd but cool stuff. I actually always saw Eros (wich btw funny at it is was named from another being of greek myth, one of the 3 primordial forces together with Gaea and Chaos) to be really alike Hercules. Not in the physicall type mind you, but in the way they are cocky and how they handle pretty well the ladies.

Theyr all part of a big and happy family. An extremelly crazy one but still.

GalacticStorm
What does the color of my skin have to do with my posts?

Huh? What are you going on about son lol

olympian
I was about to wonder that myself.

DarkCrawler
"True. It isnt exactly crystal clear as to whats going on. But its things like that this which differentiate low level class 100's from high"

Its shows durability differences, not strenght wink He is to me middle to top. He doesnt hang out in the top all the time. Being low is in my pov scretching. And Hulk increases durability with strenght when angry. Other bricks dont. That doesnt make them weaker per se.

"Did you know that Namor could be related to Hercules?

Neptune, or Poseidon is the father of Atlantean race. (Atlanteans think so, and if it is true, Namor, as a royal would have direct relation to him.) Neptune/Poseidon is the brother of Jupiter, or Zeus, who is father of Hercules. Namor could be veeeery distant relative to Hercules. Makes you think...they are actually very similar."

Not exactly blood relaties, but close to it. And they do have a very similiar temper. Makes us wonder...they are extremelly alike. Both in personality and warrior ways.

Did you also knew that if you follow Thors birthright that Gaea is her mother, that would make Thor, uncle of Zeus?

How about the old origin of the titans (Thanos and the like) that, that Kronos was the one who was father of Zeus? That origin made Thanos and Eros, cousins of Hercules.

Odd but cool stuff. I actually always saw Eros (wich btw funny at it is was named from another being of greek myth, one of the 3 primordial forces together with Gaea and Chaos) to be really alike Hercules. Not in the physicall type mind you, but in the way they are cocky and how they handle pretty well the ladies.

Theyr all part of a big and happy family. An extremelly crazy one but still.

Yeah...so if we go by mythical relations (And isn't Marvel doing that),

Namor
Hercules
Thor
Zeus
Thanos
Eros
And the greek gods and titans.

Are related to each other. big grin

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor (Heroes Reborn) takes direct head shot from Thor's thrown Mjolnir. The shot is so strong that it levels the ground they are standing on, but Namor isn't even knocked out.

Here

I think this one is pretty impressive.

willRules
I love the art in that last one. Its not Jim Lee is it?

DarkCrawler
It is Jim Lee.

GalacticStorm
I think this one is pretty impressive.

So what happened in the comic after what this scan depicts. I dont see how getting pounded by Mjolnir and screaming "AAAGGGH" is a good feat.

willRules
It is Jim Lee.

eek! my favourite comic book artist!!!

DarkCrawler
So what happened in the comic after what this scan depicts. I dont see how getting pounded by Mjolnir and screaming "AAAGGGH" is a good feat.

Getting pounded? He rise up after that. People who fight Thor say AAGH all the time. Are they pounded? Hulk says AGGH. He gets pounded every time he fights Thor? Most people would not be alive after that. And Namor wasn't in his full strength, since he had been away from water and fighting Fantastic Four. And Thor took him by suprise, the cheating bastard.

The fight was stopped by Captain America.

GalacticStorm
Getting pounded? He rise up after that. People who fight Thor say AAGH all the time. Are they pounded? Hulk says AGGH. He gets pounded every time he fights Thor? Most people would not be alive after that. And Namor wasn't in his full strength, since he had been away from water and fighting Fantastic Four. And Thor took him by suprise, the cheating bastard.

The fight was stopped by Captain America.

Many class 100's have been hit by the hammer and carried on fighting. This isnt a feat for Namor it doesnt make him stand out. Its just standard. If the hammer had struck him and he shrugged it off then this could be deemed a feat.

DarkCrawler
Many class 100's have been hit by the hammer and carried on fighting. This isnt a feat for Namor it doesnt make him stand out. Its just standard. If the hammer had struck him and he shrugged it off then this could be deemed a feat.

It hit him so hard it leveled the ground they were standing on...

Since Namor is "low class" 100, hw was tired, and taken by suprise, and it hit him directly in head, I think it is a feat.

CorderaMitchell
Huh? What are you going on about son lol

You know what I'm saying...

jrodslam
Namor rocks. I think that is a prety impressive feat cosidering Thor hit him from behind and it only made Namor mad. Nice past DC.

olympian
Just a nitpick.

"If the hammer had struck him and he shrugged it off then this could be deemed a feat."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/030904.jpg

When even this guy cant, and hes the most durable around outside Surfer and Captain Marvel...

PimpXMaster
Namor is my Fish Homey.

willRules
lol

GalacticStorm
You know what I'm saying...

Cordera you keep doing this. You're very paranoid i dont have a clue what you're talking about. When did i mention anything about colour? You said Namor could own magneto and i said are sure what i said about you isnt true. For a hint as to what i was talking about check out the Namor Vs Magneto thread. Pointinel hit the nail on the head. Bear in mind that i wa sjoking before you start crying on me. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Just a nitpick.

"If the hammer had struck him and he shrugged it off then this could be deemed a feat."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/030904.jpg

When even this guy cant, and hes the most durable around outside Surfer and Captain Marvel...

Well if it happens to everyone then that scan hardly depicts a feat of durability. Its not an achievement that makes him stand out from his peers. Therefore it is not a feat. That is not a nitpick, that is the truth. If he'd shrugged off then yeah it counts, or if he went on to battle Thor and took repeated full on blows and carried on fighting then yeah that would count. Getting whacked by Mjolnir and screaming is no feat im afraid.

DarkCrawler
Well if it happens to everyone then that scan hardly depicts a feat of durability. Its not an achievement that makes him stand out from his peers. Therefore it is not a feat. That is not a nitpick, that is the truth. If he'd shrugged off then yeah it counts, or if he went on to battle Thor and took repeated full on blows and carried on fighting then yeah that would count. Getting whacked by Mjolnir and screaming is no feat im afraid.

He rose up immediatly after that...he got full hit from Mjolnir that leveled the ground, to head, he was suprised, and he rose up immediatly after that, showing no signs of injury. It is a feat of durability.

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor lifts an submarine (weighing about 200 tons) and places it safely to shore.

Here:

GalacticStorm
He rose up immediatly after that...full hit from Mjolnir that leveled the ground, to head, he was suprised, and he rose up immediatly after that, showing no signs of injury. It is a feat of durability.

Not if its something many a class 100 has done. It just shows he's on the durability level he should be as a class 100. Look up the definition of feat and you'll see im quite correct. This is no notable achievement if its something accomplished by many.

Also the fact that Thor tthrew the hammer and waited for a reaction instead of pressing the assault indicates that it was more of a warning shot. smile

CorderaMitchell
Cordera you keep doing this. You're very paranoid i dont have a clue what you're talking about. When did i mention anything about colour? You said Namor could own magneto and i said are sure what i said about you isnt true. For a hint as to what i was talking about check out the Namor Vs Magneto thread. Pointinel hit the nail on the head. Bear in mind that i wa sjoking before you start crying on me. stick out tongue

He hit nothing, its not my fault everyone around here takes what I says seriously, I was saying, "is this because I'm black"? What was to take seriously?
Who cares about pointinel, he sucks at debating....

Pointinel
He hit nothing, its not my fault everyone around here takes what I says seriously, I was saying, "is this because I'm black"? What was to take seriously?
Who cares about pointinel, he sucks at debating....

LOL

yeah nobody cares about me, oh well, imma go harlem shake it off... if u dont mind

sad Happy Dance cool

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
LOL

yeah nobody cares about me, oh well, imma go harlem shake it off... if u dont mind

sad Happy Dance cool

Hey you still cool, you don't debate though....

Still I nominated you for best sig, I could never have a better sig than you...

Pointinel
*in spongebob's voice*

COOL!!!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
*in spongebob's voice*

NOT LAME!!!

No your sig isn't lame, its cool....

DarkCrawler
Not if its something many a class 100 has done. It just shows he's on the durability level he should be as a class 100. Look up the definition of feat and you'll see im quite correct. This is no notable achievement if its something accomplished by many.

Also the fact that Thor tthrew the hammer and waited for a reaction instead of pressing the assault indicates that it was more of a warning shot. smile

There are feats of Hulk doing stuff that other Class 100 could do. Are those not feats then? By your definition, if someone does a feat that someone else can do too...it's not feat?

Scoobless
Hulk think's that Namor's a bully.... and that he smells

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Namor thinks that Hulk smells too...

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8852/defenders1ffsxtvp0169at.th.jpg

DarkCrawler
I made little family tree, going by myths:

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/9554/genealogytreekopio4kc.th.gif

8bitChris
Winged feet? Winged feet?!?!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Winged feet? Winged feet?!?!

That is quite unique...I think they look cool. big grin

(no, not really)

olympian
"Well if it happens to everyone then that scan hardly depicts a feat of durability. Its not an achievement that makes him stand out from his peers."

I see it this way. If you compare both, Superman who is more durable than Namor overall, wasent able to whistand a Hammer trow the same way Namor did. It is a feat, even regardless of a few others that wer able to do it as well.

If i didnt saw it as a feat, there would be no reason to show the Superman example.

Of course its not like he took it with a smile on his face. Your right about that. They wer both hurt, but Superman took it alot worse by comparation.

"I made little family tree, going by myths"

Really cool, good work big grin

DarkCrawler

Really cool, good work big grin

Thanks. big grin

Scoobless
is that Family tree accurate? that would mean Thanos's great grandmother is Thor's mother... making Thor Thanos's great uncle...... i bet he owe's him a truckload of late Christmas and Birthday presents

it also means Hercules and Thanos are cousins

and Odin is Zues's great uncle

Odin is the uncle of the father of the Greek gods..... weird

Thor is Zues's uncle?

confused

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
is that Family tree accurate? that would mean Thanos's great grandmother is Thor's mother... making Thor Thanos's great uncle...... i bet he owe's him a truckload of late Christmas and Birthday presents

it also means Hercules and Thanos are cousins

and Odin is Zues's great uncle

Odin is the uncle of the father of the Greek gods..... weird

Thor is Zues's uncle?

confused

Gaia truly is Thor's mother. I'm not sure what is the history of Titans after all the retconns, but if they are going with the mythology part, then I guess the tree is right.

Scoobless
Gaia truly is Thor's mother.

never really thought about it before.... but that's probably what gives him control over the weather

p.s..... you like my new Avatar?

stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Well...it has Namor on it...that's all that matters.

Do you like my new sig? wink

Scoobless
Do you like my new sig? wink

it's not bad... kinda slow changing though.... but you are pretty limited in terms of size of file

(how do you make them change and stuff?)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
it's not bad... kinda slow changing though.... but you are pretty limited in terms of size of file

(how do you make them change and stuff?)

Gif animator program. smile

olympian
"Gaia truly is Thor's mother. I'm not sure what is the history of Titans after all the retconns, but if they are going with the mythology part, then I guess the tree is right"

At Marvel she is. About the titans it was retconned. Its the origin first made by Starlin that makes Thanos and Eros cousins of Hercules.

DarkCrawler
Alright then.

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor lifts an 50 ton tank with one hand and throws it hard enough to hit a flying Boeing 747 that Iron Man is on. WHILE ON LAND.

Here

DarkCrawler
New feat:

Namor lifts an 50 ton tank with one hand and throws it hard enough to hit a flying Boeing 747 that Iron Man is on. WHILE ON LAND.

Here

Nobody wishes to discuss this? I think this is pretty damn impressive...he did the feat easily...

bakerboy
I remember a new feat of namor, silver surfer couldnt beat him underwater, namor did pretty well against surfer. It was in one hulk number, i didnt remember the exact number. It was in the 70s.

ScarletSpider
Ultimate Namor!

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Namor!

Whoo!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by bakerboy
I remember a new feat of namor, silver surfer couldnt beat him underwater, namor did pretty well against surfer. It was in one hulk number, i didnt remember the exact number. It was in the 70s.

If you can find it, please post the issue number.

willRules
This thread is still going strong, you must proud..........

jrodslam

Are you not reffering to Sub-Mariner #34.

Namor is stalking Surfer to ask for help, but Surfer doesnt wat to be bothered. A quick battle then takes place between the two, and thats when surfer decides to listen to reason.

I have it in Essential Defenders (Black and White) i can still post scans of the fight if people want. Maybe tomorrow, gotta go to bed. Work in the morning. Lemme know if yall want it posted. Unless DC can get access to it.

Nataku8188
Ultimate Namor!

He's gonna bone her somethin' fierce.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Scoobless
Ultimate Sue appears to be a SL*T

olympian
She appears to be one in either universe....what a Milf.

Scoobless
Ultimate Namor looks really like an actor who i can't quite remember the name of

anyone else notice a similarity?

olympian
Your probably going to laught but the first name it got in my mind was the Rock.

And your right, considering how realistic the art is, its probably based on someone real.

Creshosk
Kevin Smith?

willRules
It doesn't matter............I know Namor is strong and everything but for some reason, when I look at that pic, I have a strong urge to punch ultimate Namor confused .......................

yahman
It doesn't matter............I know Namor is strong and everything but for some reason, when I look at that pic, I have a strong urge to punch ultimate Namor confused .......................

Really bad Lol Lol laughing laughing

Mann i never thought i find myself attracted to a comic pic. embarrasment

laughing

bakerboy
Originally posted by jrodslam
Are you not reffering to Sub-Mariner #34.

Namor is stalking Surfer to ask for help, but Surfer doesnt wat to be bothered. A quick battle then takes place between the two, and thats when surfer decides to listen to reason.

I have it in Essential Defenders (Black and White) i can still post scans of the fight if people want. Maybe tomorrow, gotta go to bed. Work in the morning. Lemme know if yall want it posted. Unless DC can get access to it.

Yeah, i think that it was that number. Of course that i would like to see it posted.

DarkCrawler
Up, this thread has died since I haven't been around...

I'll be back fully tomorrow since I finally get my internet to work properly then.

(You thought that you finally got rid of me, didn't you? smile )

jrodslam
Yeah, i think that it was that number. Of course that i would like to see it posted.

Brief, but just shows Namor can hang with anyone.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1092/namorvssurfer14qo.th.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/607/namorvssurfer29cq.th.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1030/namorvssurfer36xl.th.jpg

DarkCrawler
New feats:

Namor captures the ship of Krang and stops it in it's tracks.

Here

Namor THROWS an SEASHELL so hard, that it becomes as destructive as artillery shell. Under the sea. (What do you think would happen in ground?).

Here

And, since the Storm VS Namor created some misunderstandings of Namor's speed and mastery in the air, (Etc. Being helpless in the tornado...not being able to speedblitz) Here is few examples of Namor's flight and superspeed.

Here

DarkCrawler
Avenging Son from Sub-Mariner message board posted this:

Sentry
up

K3VIL
Ultimate Namor!
BadAss.

DarkCrawler
Here's Namor laying a beatdown on Super Skrull:

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7346/namorfeat475ib.gif