Apocalypse vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Apocalypse (full power, well written, mainstream 616)

VS

Thanos (full power, well written, no IG, no HOTU)

In my opinion Apocalypse is very underrated. I think he is definitely at Thanos level. And i think both of these guys are underrated also for the fact that i consider them both low-level Skyfathers. So who wins?

who?-kid
The problem with Apoc is that he really should start kicking some major ass, because now many people don't take him that seriously.

But when we look at his powers, he is definitely a good challenge for Thanos. But I expect everybody will vote for Thanos (mostly based on coolness factors), so I will vote for Apocalypse.

Dark Thor
REPEAT

Dark Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341443&highlight=thanos+apocalypse

GalacticStorm
Thanos without a doubt

Xplosive
Apocalypse

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse
Who did apocalypse defeat?

zachrivard
this is already 2 different threads

spidermonkey
That's actually my fault. I bumped a thread on accident.

Ethereal
Apoc has restrained the hulk, and has somewhat mastery of celestial technology at his disposal. But honestly, Thanos vs apoc in a pure power/strength confrontation I give edge to thanos. Even moreso wtih thanos other powers.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ethereal
Apoc has restrained the hulk, and has somewhat mastery of celestial technology at his disposal. But honestly, Thanos vs apoc in a pure power/strength confrontation I give edge to thanos. Even moreso wtih thanos other powers.

Edge? It would be a slaughter.

Paola
use link provided by Dark Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.