Jango Fett: "The price is wrong, bitch"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
What an excelent demise for Jango Fett. He's sitting there, shooting at Mace. And Mace just calmy walks up to him and chops his head off.

God, that was sweet. rolling on floor laughing

Dejio
My reaction was, "What the?!!! Can't believe that just happened... "

What's up with GL? He makes a great villain.. does a lot of hype about it.. and just when the audience is in awe with the character..he kills the villain in the most disgraceful way. What gives?

He has this knack of killing the villains in such a way that they (book writers/fans/etc..) can no longer revive the character.

Ushgarak
It wasn't disgraceful at all, it was amn cool! Got a round of applause from the audience I was with.

You do NOT mess with a Jedi Master, damn it!

Dexx
don't worry...that wasn't the last of him. He still has an unaltered clone army. Xact replicas of himself...though...stupid thing not running away from Mace

Ushgarak
They aren't actually exact replicas, they are just based on him.

yerssot
he died, fighting someone you can not defeat that easily!

check the movie! when Mace runs to him and he deflects the shots, battledroids get hit by the deflected bolts!

Ushgarak
Also, it would have been VERY stupid to run from Mace. Turn your back on him, yeah, that would help.

sand person no. 10
could've flown away

yerssot
but stabbing someone in the back! that's not fair!

Ushgarak
His pack was knackered after his run in with the big beastie, was't it?

yerssot
yeah! because there was a rumor Boba flew away with it, but I thought at that point: well, bummur, he can't do it now

mechmoggy
I had this discussion at 3a.m. Thursday morning whilst driving back from the cinema with my mate. He said it was a short part for Jango, but I argued that Boba didn't play THAT big a role in the OT.

Boba was one of those characters that just lights the screen up, he looks fecking mean and thats it. That is why I believe he became such a cult figure after the OT, everyone loved him cus he was so damn cool. I was a little gutted to see Jango (and hence Boba's) face because I felt that it made him human, but it was necersarry for the story line so what are you gonna do?

yerssot
sue Lucasfilm?

Gundark
I didn't see any padawan braids hanging off Jango's armour. He was good, just not good enough against a Jedi. Besides, Mace is a Master and a damn good one. His skill with a sabre is superior and he proved it in my eyes.

mechmoggy
Everyone one wondering what Yoda was gonna look like using his sabre but I'd got a pretty good idea in my head after fighting those two jedi goons on Jedi Knight on my PC. Can't remember thier names but the one is really big and the other is a lil' fella.

Gundark
I was glad we got to see Yoda fight. He is known to be very powerful with the Force and I wanted to see him show it other than with his mind. Dooku was hard pressed to defend himself...resorting to Vader's tricks of whipping around those handy hunks of metal bolted to the walls.....

yerssot
Gorc and Pic

mechmoggy
Imagine being the service engineer for those bolted to the wall chunks of metal..............

*Whistles a tune as he walks into room for routine inspection*

"WHAT!!! Oh nuts, those damn Jedi should have more respect. This is gonna put me hours behind schedule" sad

Gundark
But Dooku RAN from Yoda. Bottom line. He knew he had to get away.

yerssot
yes! you want to fight him perhaps?

Gundark
I wouldn't want to fight. But I'd like to know how he managed to get Obi Wan shackled up without a fight.

mechmoggy
Never underestimate the power of the dark side. stick out tongue

Gundark
Still would have like to have seen that scene.

yerssot
light always win

Ushgarak
Dooku was holding his own, if you ask me.

mechmoggy
I agree, he used the old "I'll threaten the life of an innocent bystander" to get away from Yoda cus he knew he had bigger fish to fry.

Ushgarak
Indeed. His whole PLAN at that point was escape. Yoda failed to stop him. Not to underestimate Yoda, who is obviously EXTREMELY dangerous, but Dooku HAS become powerful indeed and he could handle it.

LaurenE147
The tone suggested that he was trying to escape, I thought. And that's what everyone I've talked to has thought.

mechmoggy
I think I could take him.

ToMacco
Lucky for Dooku that Obi-wan was tired from doing so much fighting before. Otherwise, Kenobi would have whoped his ass.

Gundark
Obi Wan's wounds didn't seem that bad. Maybe handling the force lightning Dooku threw at him rightat first forced Obi Wan to use a good bit of his energies up front. I think Dooku should have cut him up a little worse than that to get him to go down.

Julie
Obi-wan's certainly weren't as bad as Jango's big grin

ToMacco
Obi-wan is still the coolest character in the SW world.

Jedi Mercenary
agreed.

yerssot
nope

Ushgarak
Yeah right Obi-Wan would have whippeed Dooku's ass! He didn't stand a bloody chance. Hopelessly outmatched. he was.

Captain REX
That's not true. They used a vision of Maul in Anakin's head when he (Anakin) was getting the crystal for his lightsaber. He chops Maul in half in the "vision." It's kinda like a ghost, but it's just in Anakin's head, like a boggart from Harry Potter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.