Odin/Thor vs. Darkseid/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Father and Son vs. Father and Son

Odin
Thor

vs.

Darkseid
Orion

Dizzle
Odin by hisself.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Father and Son vs. Father and Son

Odin
Thor

vs.

Darkseid
Orion
laughing

Odin beats both Darkseid and Orion with one blast each.

kgkg
i love this pic

GalacticStorm
If Odin can mess up Silver Surfer and Thanos siglehandedly, then he can do the same to this duo.

Darth_Erebus
Odin wins this without any help from Thor.

Solidus Snake
pre crisis darkseid would have raped him though. alas darkseid had been pussified

golem370
Name the book where Odin fights Sliver Surfer and Thanos

kgkg
Damn poor darksied

long pig
Original Darkseid beats Odin/Thor/Orion by himself.

New DS loses handily.

olympian
"Name the book where Odin fights Sliver Surfer and Thanos"

Even better, heres the fight itself :

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=041006140444&q=scan

ImmortalOne
IS there any website with an info on PreCrisis DS ??

olympian
"i love this pic"

Look how nice Superman is. He even says "unnnggg" to make Darkseid feels better, like he was ever struggling.

Still after Pre Crisis Kal, you are a class act dick.

long pig
Technically he's an ass, he just resembles a dick.

Common mistake.

nimbus006
In those scans all i see is Thanos vs. Odin, Silver Surfer is nowhere to be found except in the very begginning. And let me say that Thanos is taking it to Odin, although Odin seems to be the winner, it is not so easily managed.

olympian
"In those scans all i see is Thanos vs. Odin, Silver Surfer is nowhere to be found except in the very begginning. "

Thats the beauty of it. It took only one shot from Odin to knock Surfer out, while he was paying attention to Thanos.

Thats pure ownage.

the Darkone
Originally posted by long pig
Original Darkseid beats Odin/Thor/Orion by himself.

New DS loses handily.

Pre-crisis darkseid will get own too, some people don't know that Odin can absorb all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds surrounding asgard into himself and be on galactus level of power. Pre-crisis darkseid would be a better fight and a long one. Odin fights sutur on a daily bases and sutur is more powerful than Odin and darkseid , odin still kick sutur a$$. Odin-force rules laughing

Dizzle
Darkseid was meant to be the DC counterpart of Galactus, originally. He was insanely powerful pre-crisis. I think he mind controlled the entire population of Earth once... And he showed pre-crisis Supes who his daddy was. Showed him who his daddy was good. Even Odin's getting his ass kicked.

the Darkone
Odin before the celestial was second to galactus in power. Odin destroy a whole entire race of beings with one shot from his throne. Odin is pure power has more wisdom than darkseid and more raw power. Odin has to many ways of beating darkseid any era pre or post crisis, odin has arcane wisdom, unlimited source of mystic/cosmic powers, rearrange molecules, can increase his own ability at will by absorbing all life force of Asgard and the nine worlds surrounding Asgard itself, he is source supreme in Asgard, his two weapons gungnir his spear win thrown it never misses it's target, and Thurdstrockhis magical mace it's power is greater than Thor hammer both weapons can channel his odin-force blast, indestructible armor. Darkseid control a race of beings that ain't nothing new, where odin destroyed a race of beings with one blast from asgard to one of the nine worlds and later on brought them back.

Get Thor#294 Odin origin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.