The Gorgon vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. PIS off. Usual equipment. Bloodlust on.

willRules
Spider-man, Gorgon got stabbed by wolverine and he was bleeding and dying everywhere, Spidey just dodges..........

jinzin
gorgon takes off his glasses and gives spidey the stare turning him into stone...lets see him dodge that...

willRules
uuummm with a spider-sense? Anyone can do it, those shield agents were just stupid enough to keep their eyes open..................

jinzin
spiderman's spider sense is going to alert him of danger...it's not going to tell him to close his damned eyes!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
They have general knowledge of the characters...

jinzin
that's not generally knowledge.

King Castle
gorgon

Arahan
If Spiderman uses his Mephisto Powers than he would win, of course every time Spiderman uses the Mephisto thing he has to sacrifice something.

In this case may be his youth. But no big deal for Peter so he would be the same age as his Aunt May and could spent more time with her.

Juk3n
Gorgon with a sword stomps spiderman. This has been done more recently than 2005, no need for a bump with such a clear cut victory.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan
If Spiderman uses his Mephisto Powers than he would win, of course every time Spiderman uses the Mephisto thing he has to sacrifice something.

In this case may be his youth. But no big deal for Peter so he would be the same age as his Aunt May and could spent more time with her. Lol, something tells me you didn't like that Arc.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
Gorgon with a sword stomps spiderman. This has been done more recently than 2005, no need for a bump with such a clear cut victory. KC just bumped it to hear "Spider-man loses". He gets off this way.

Originally posted by jinzin
spiderman's spider sense is going to alert him of danger...it's not going to tell him to close his damned eyes!!!!! Pretty sure that kind of thing happened just recently. Gonna need some time to find it. So the good news he's not getting turned into stone. The bad news (for Pete) he's not winning this.

Arahan
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Lol, something tells me you didn't like that Arc.

Who told you that mad

Whoever it is..he is right stick out tongue

Q99
Also, the guy's name is *Gorgon*.

Consider for a moment what the mythological gorgons are known for.

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
Also, the guy's name is *Gorgon*.

Consider for a moment what the mythological gorgons are known for. umm.. earth pounding with hove stomps?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan
Who told you that mad

Whoever it is..he is right stick out tongue A small birdie did... anyways Spider-Man would have to be sufficiently po'ed to make this a decent fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
Honestly think a pissed off spiderman would be in worse shape. He better off remaining calm.

SamZED
True.

Tha C-Master
Well, he'd have to be motivated without being beserk. Maybe joking with one liners will help him... not sure.

King Castle
if he goes berserk he will end up split into when he tries to leap in and hit him in a blitz.

StiltmanFTW
Who was shitting his pants watching real men cutting the shit out of each other in EOTS?

Oh yes, your friendly neighbourhood Spiderpussy.

"Hey Logan, I just got here, are you allright?" - what a load of BS.

Tha C-Master
Better than crying over a woman that is married to someone else. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Parmaniac
With the stare Moron should definately take it. It's a pretty broken ability.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

"Hey Logan, I just got here, are you allright?" - what a load of BS. And Logan stayed burried under that column throughout the whole Shadowland battle because he couldnt get out! Honest!!! rolling on floor laughing

PS: Whats EOTS?

Ize19
Enemy of the State

SamZED
Ahh. Thanks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
With the stare Moron should definately take it. It's a pretty broken ability.

He doesn't need the stone stare at all here.

Originally posted by SamZED
And Logan stayed burried under that column throughout the whole Shadowland battle because he couldnt get out! Honest!!! rolling on floor laughing

You realize that the days of your "hero" are over? Clint is coming for him. Class 10 strength? Petey could be as well throwing pillows at him. Superior speed, agility, low-lv precog? Yeah, right... we both know the bugboy can't match Hawkeye in those.

Martial Artist Supreme is gonna rape your "hero" so bad, it would seem like the beatings he received at the hands of Venom, Jackal and Morlun were a child's play.

Mindset
Who was shitting his pants watching real men cutting the shit out of each other in EOTS?

Oh yes, your friendly neighbourhood Spiderpussy.

"Hey Logan, I just got here, are you allright?" - what a load of BS. Are you saying Spiderman just stood by and watched Logan get beat up?

Because if you are, that's awesome.

Parmaniac
You realize that the days of your "hero" are over? Clint is coming for him. Class 10 strength? Petey could be as well throwing pillows at him. Superior speed, agility, low-lv precog? Yeah, right... we both know the bugboy can't match Hawkeye in those. http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6041/speedfasterthanthehuman.th.jpg

RIGHT IN DA FACE!

SamZED

You realize that the days of your "hero" are over? Clint is coming for him. Class 10 strength? Petey could be as well throwing pillows at him. Superior speed, agility, low-lv precog? Yeah, right... we both know the bugboy can't match Hawkeye in those.
Meh.. there is no shame in getting killed by Clint. In fact its an honour. Even if someone like Hulk manages to put up a fight against Clint before getting raped itd still go into his respect thread as under "best showing".

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you saying Spiderman just stood by and watched Logan get beat up?

Because if you are, that's awesome.

He didn't know who was winning. Stupid nerd forgot his glasses. He was just scared shitless, as usual.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6041/speedfasterthanthehuman.th.jpg

RIGHT IN DA FACE!

^ Pre-Bendispower.

StiltmanFTW
Meh.. there is no shame in getting killed by Clint. In fact its an honour. Even if someone like Hulk manages to put up a fight against Clint before getting raped itd still go into his respect thread as under "best showing".

Honour? He'll put his bow in Parker's ass shocklaugh

Oh, wait. He'll probably enjoy it too much... remember Skip?

Parmaniac
Honour? He'll put his bow in Parker's ass shocklaugh This belongs into the character ownage thread. sneer

SamZED
Honour? He'll put his bow in Parker's ass shocklaugh

Oh, wait. He'll probably enjoy it too much... remember Skip? No more than Logan enjoyed his "quality time" and "punshment" in hell. Probably got himself killed on purpose too.shifty

Also, its not SM's fault the chick got shot, the bi!tch should learn how to fight. evil face

StiltmanFTW
No more than Logan enjoyed his "quality time" and "punshment" in hell. Probably got himself killed on purpose too.shifty

Also, its not SM's fault the chick got shot, the bi!tch should learn how to fight. evil face

He didn't actually die.

Yes, it is his fault. And Mockingbird is vastly more skilled than he is. I can't believe you're protecting him, that was outright retarded what he did, period.

Parmaniac
If she's so skilled why is she lying on the ground stuffed with a bullet?

SamZED
He didn't actually die.

Yes, it is his fault. And Mockingbird is vastly more skilled than he is. I can't believe you're protecting him, that was outright retarded what he did, period.
You're just pointing fingers. Spider-man talks all the time during fights to himself mostly. He would've said that if she werent there. In fact all heroes talk during fights, Logan and Cap included. Never distracted anyone. She was looking right at the shooter but failed to dodge. Not his problem. Could've as well been Logan shoutng "raargh!" she would've been shot anyway.

StiltmanFTW
If she's so skilled why is she lying on the ground stuffed with a bullet?

Oh I don't know, maybe because she got distracted by a lame joke?

Wasn't a bullet anyway. It was a lazer!!!

You're just pointing fingers. Spider-man talks all the time during fights to himself mostly. He would've said that if she werent there. In fact all heroes talk during fights, Logan and Cap included. Never distracted anyone. She was looking right at the shooter but failed to dodge. Not his problem. Could've as well been Logan shoutng "raargh!" she would've been shot anyway.

That's different, because it was a weak attempt at being funny.

She wasn't looking at the shooter, she looked at the bugboy. It's painfully clear it was his fault. You're just blinded by your fanboyism, happens to all of us here.

Parmaniac
Oh I don't know, maybe because she got distracted by a lame joke? I thought skilled people know how to fight? Including ignoring distractions.

Mindset
If she's so skilled why is she lying on the ground stuffed with a bullet? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
I thought skilled people know how to fight? Including ignoring distractions.

Even including that showing, she's still way more skilled than your nerd and let's be honest... Spiderpussy annoys everyone, even Cap.

SamZED
Even including that showing, she's still way more skilled than your nerd and let's be honest.
And yet he pwned Iron Fist relying on his skills. Something Logan couldnt do with the whole X-men team backing him up.

That's different, because it was a weak attempt at being funny.

She wasn't looking at the shooter, she looked at the bugboy. It's painfully clear it was his fault. You're just blinded by your fanboyism, happens to all of us here. What difference does it make if it was funny or not? He said one line. No different than it would've been if anybody else said something.

She was looking right in the direction of the shooter. C'mone Stilt, admit it. Yu just hate the fact Spider-man doesnt get innocent people killed all the time the way Wolverine does, so you took this pathertic opportunity to blame him for her death.

Speaking of responsibilty. Remind me what happened the last time Logan decided to walk his pet vampire saying he's got it all under controle?

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2895/022lse.jpg

Gotta remind Parker to take a lesson or two from the "big hero"whistling1

jinzin
laughing out loud

I love this back and forth you guys have been having the last few days... Keep it up. thumbsup

SamZED
You know im just messing with Stilt.embarrasment

Parmaniac
Speaking of responsibilty. Remind me what happened the last time Logan decided to walk his pet vampire saying he's got it all under controle?

Gotta remind Parker to take a lesson or two from the "big hero"whistling1 He says he didn't do it, I see no reason to not believe him.

jinzin
He says he didn't do it, I see no reason to not believe him.

him? That isn't Jubes?

Parmaniac
him? That isn't Jubes? Oh it's a girl? I haven't read the whole Vampire stuff looked like a boy to me, if it's a girl that whore shall burn in hell eternally.

jinzin
Oh it's a girl? I haven't read the whole Vampire stuff looked like a boy to me, if it's a girl that whore shall burn in hell eternally.
What are you implying? That if it's a dude it's all good? What the f**k?

Tha C-Master
Yes.

jinzin
oh....

Cool! eek!

Tha C-Master
How's life been?

jinzin
too busy for me man. Teaching, teaching, training, training, and fighting a big fight in March...

Just won my first Jits tournement last weekend too.

Tha C-Master
So how many fights is that? Or how many will that be?

jinzin
strictly MMA? It'll be my third.

Tha C-Master
Ok that sounds about right. I'm sure you've had countless other fights and tournaments.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ok that sounds about right. I'm sure you've had countless other fights and tournaments.

Yeah pretty much everything else, just getting into this UFC inspired cage fighting thing though.

Tha C-Master
Do you know your opposition?

jinzin
yyyyeah, he's a D2 national champ, guy's for real. Gonna be a mean mother to beat.

Tha C-Master
Well you're the David. You can do it. smile

jinzin
Lol That logic seems pretty sound to me. thumbsup

In any case it's not half as intimidating as the upcoming festival of pain they call Valentine's Day.

Tha C-Master
Gotta be logical.

For a stud like you I bet it's hard. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
In any case it's not half as intimidating as the upcoming festival of pain they call Valentine's Day. I call it Birthday cool

StiltmanFTW
And yet he pwned Iron Fist relying on his skills. Something Logan couldnt do with the whole X-men team backing him up.

Sure, sure. Keep telling that to yourself.

What difference does it make if it was funny or not? He said one line. No different than it would've been if anybody else said something.

She was looking right in the direction of the shooter. C'mone Stilt, admit it. Yu just hate the fact Spider-man doesnt get innocent people killed all the time the way Wolverine does, so you took this pathertic opportunity to blame him for her death.

Gotta remind Parker to take a lesson or two from the "big hero"whistling1

Except she wasn't. Parker distracted her for a critical second.

Parker let Morbius run a f****** cannibal cult in the sewers no expression

laughing out loud

I love this back and forth you guys have been having the last few days... Keep it up. thumbsup

I'm most certain we will smile

Parmaniac
Sure, sure. Keep telling that to yourself. z4keAYbJ_qo

StiltmanFTW
laughing

SamZED
Sure, sure. Keep telling that to yourself. Dont have to, got the scans that prove it.cool

StiltmanFTW
Dont have to, got the scans that prove it.cool

From what I heard, IF wasn't finished.

Parmaniac
From what I heard, IF wasn't finished. Your Source sucks.

StiltmanFTW
Your Source sucks.

Your Spider-pyjamas suck.

SamZED
I got a t-shirt of Deadpool with chainsaw and another one with Punisher's symbol. cool

StiltmanFTW
I got a t-shirt of Deadpool with chainsaw and another one with Punisher's symbol. cool

What's the matter? Your buddies would mock you if you got yourself a Spiderboy one? evil face

Parmaniac
Your Spider-pyjamas suck. No it doesn't actually it's totally kick ass sneer

SamZED
What's the matter? Your buddies would mock you if you got yourself a Spiderboy one? evil face
Nah.. its just Spidey T-shirt wont go well with the Spidey wallpaper I have in my room.cool

Also got a pic of Sabertooth... On my toilet seat...shifty

StiltmanFTW
Nah.. its just Spidey T-shirt wont go well with the Spidey wallpaper I have in my room.cool

Also got a pic of Sabertooth... On my toilet seat...shifty

mad

Fortunately the new bugboy movie will suck so bad I don't need to punish you for that blasphemy.

King Castle
i dont know, i tend to believe Jubilee and would say the other vampire chick set her up...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
i dont know, i tend to believe Jubilee and would say the other vampire chick set her up...

Or she was under some kind of mind-control.

King Castle
Or she was under some kind of mind-control. That too.. too bad Spider nerd cant say the same.

SamZED
mad

Fortunately the new bugboy movie will suck so bad I don't need to punish you for that blasphemy.
laughing out loud Touche.

I was gonna say something about Logan not being in the First Class movie but after watching the trailer I seriously doubt it's such a bad thing.. sad

Parmaniac
He really got us there the movies except the 1st one sucked...

SamZED
Originally posted by King Castle
i dont know, i tend to believe Jubilee and would say the other vampire chick set her up... In which case he's still responsible for getting her in that kind of mess. If he's lucky she wont go insane after seeing such pretty picture. Not to mention he let a vampire freely walk among normal people. thumb up Would've been better if HE was mindcontroled instead, at least that would've been some kind of excuse for such stupidity...

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud Touche.

I was gonna say something about Logan not being in the First Class movie but after watching the trailer I seriously doubt it's such a bad thing.. sad

In my opinion FC looks interesting. Different.

SamZED
In my opinion FC looks interesting. Different. I liked the fact that they have uniforms, but im not sure about the plot.. I mean in the trailer they show scenes from the older movies and act like its a prequel while its supposed to be a reboot...

StiltmanFTW
I liked the fact that they have uniforms, but im not sure about the plot.. I mean in the trailer they show scenes from the older movies and act like its a prequel while its supposed to be a reboot...

It's a retcon biscuits

Mindset
mad

Fortunately the new bugboy movie will suck so bad I don't need to punish you for that blasphemy. Nothing can be worse than the Wolverine movie.

StiltmanFTW
Nothing can be worse than the Wolverine movie.

Finally a post of yours I agree with... sad

Mindset
You always agree with me, you just never want to admit it.

StiltmanFTW
Keep dreaming, Dickset stick out tongue

Mindset
What does that even mean?

I would ask fatnude, but, you know. He's a fat nude.

batdude123
Lies.

I look great nude. cool

StiltmanFTW
What does that even mean?

I would ask fatnude, but, you know. He's a fat nude.

Means you've got plenty of them inside you.

Originally posted by batdude123
Lies.

I look great nude. cool

Now he's gonna ask you to post some pics laughing out loud

batdude123
Now he's gonna ask you to post some pics laughing out loud

I wouldn't mind. vin

Mindset
That makes about as much sense as you being PenismanFTW because you like penises in or around your mouth.

Well, ok, that one makes sense, but you get the idea.

Mindset
Also, how dare you even imply I need to ask batdude for pics.

He knows to send them to me. sneer

batdude123
Damn straight.

StiltmanFTW
That makes about as much sense as you being PenismanFTW because you like penises in or around your mouth.

Well, ok, that one makes sense, but you get the idea.

You're having those dirty fantasies about me all the time? sick

Also, how dare you even imply I need to ask batdude for pics.

He knows to send them to me. sneer

You do need to ask him to post them on various boards though. If you did it yourself without his permission, he would most likely kiss you goodbye.

Either that or the punishment in form of genitals electrocution.

batdude123
Either that or the punishment in form of genitals electrocution.

Punishment?

We do that for fun, baby. cool

Mindset
You're having those dirty fantasies about me all the time? sick

You do need to ask him to post them on various boards though. If you did it yourself without his permission, he would most likely kiss you goodbye.

Either that or the punishment in form of genitals electrocution. Why would I need to fantasize about reality? Did you really think those pictures you took with all those Wolverine impersonators wouldn't leak? SNIKT SNIKT

When they are in my possession they are my property, that's the law!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by batdude123
Punishment?

We do that for fun, baby. cool

Should have guessed...

Why would I need to fantasize about reality? Did you really think those pictures you took with all those Wolverine impersonators wouldn't leak? SNIKT SNIKT

When they are in my possession they are my property, that's the law!

Careful or I'll tell em about your video with you blowing a guy in Doom's armor. Oops, just did.

Mindset
That was actually me in the armor, and you know it!

Anyway, I'm proud of the video we made, you were on your A game.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Was fatnude jealous?

batdude123
hoss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.