Ryu&Ken vs Liu Kang&Kung Lao vs Terry&Kyo vs Scorpion&Sub-Zero vs Oro&Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a Team Battle 5 teams and each has two Great Fighters. One of these teams will win this battle and become the New Ultimate Team Champions. You choose which team will survive this Grusome Battle and will make it out Alive!!!!! cool cool cool cool

Sonic x 20
I feel Ryu and Ken will win or Terry and Kyo. What do you guys think?

Creshosk
I think there are too many variables. . .

Sonic x 20
I know it's tough to choose, but there has to be one team winner. Don't forget to vote.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I know it's tough to choose, but there has to be one team winner. Don't forget to vote. Well there is a problem in a large fight like this of truce teaming up, as well as getting the drop on someone cause they were focusing on some one else. .

You have ten people made up of five teams involved here. . . In something this large attention becomes diverted and people can get lucky shots in. . .

CorderaMitchell
Too many here...

Sonic x 20
Your are right about that. Ryu can do the Hadoken at Scorpion and then while he's not looking, then Sub-Zero will freeze him. Okay, how about each team takes a turn. Who will win out of Ryu and Ken vs Terry and Kyo?

Sonic x 20
This one is a good team battle though.

Hoshi
in any way i dont think anyone could beat shin akuma and oro together

dvampire
Shin Akuma and Oro. Oro just do that big spirit bomb move, and the match is over.

Sonic x 20
Don't forget. Other fighters such as Scorpion can teleport.

Hoshi
yup , if the other teams arent fighting together shin akuma and oro shouldnt have any difficult, maybe ryu and kens team work could trouble them a litle , but that is all

Sonic x 20
They would probably turn into Evil Ryu and Violent during the battle, but M.Bison has to be there in order for Ken to obtain that level. The Mortal Kombat fighters also have ANIMALITIES!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hoshi
animalities wouldnt work well against the power of dark hadou and yagyou odama, they would kill the animals easily with a misogi

Sonic x 20
Don't forget about the Raging Demon also.

Hoshi
yeah, the shun goku satsu would most likely kill any of the teams at once if gouki really wanted to

Sonic x 20
What about if Ryu was Evil Ryu and did the Raging Demon at the same time as Shin Akuma?

Tha C-Master
oro and akuma, hands down.

Sonic x 20
Ryu did lose to Oro and had to train under him and Ryu did defeat Akuma for the first time.

Hoshi
no , ryu hasnt defeated akuma yet, he is said to be able to, but he hasnt yet, and if evil ryu and shin akumas shun goku satsu colide ryu would probally be sent to china

Sonic x 20
Well, Akuma's Raging Demon does do more hits than Evil Ryu's. How does Zombie Liu Kang fair in this?

legacy92
akuma and oro would win so fast that this forum is rigged

Sonic x 20
Don't forget. The other fighters have transformations and have special abilities with them.

Hoshi
there is no transformation of these fighter that are stronger than shun goku satsu

Sonic x 20
Yeah, your right about that, or his NEW attack the MISOGI. I guess Akuma and Oro wins this battle.

Hoshi
akumas misogi would blow at least two guys out of the fight, you should have put ryu and oro besides akuma and oro

Sonic x 20
Yeah. With Akuma and Oro together, they are unstoppable. How about the old man Gen from SFA3. He did fight Akuma and won.

Hoshi
gen didnt won, the match was a draw, and gen fought a not full powered akuma .And akuma was tired because of his fight against ryu

Sonic x 20
Also, I remembered that Gen was sick and Akuma withdrawed and Gen automatically won.

Hoshi
gen is sick, but the sickness doesnt appear to affect his fighting style, what really happened in the fight was that akuma used his raging demon and gen used , and both tech were blocked, seing that the fight end could be a matter of luck both of them goes to other place to train more

Sonic x 20
Gen finds Akuma to be the only warrior worthy of a death match.

Hoshi
yeah,and akuma though about destroying the earth since there wasnt anyone on earth who could grant him a chalenge, but he change his mind when he fought bison,gen and ryu

Sonic x 20
Akuma is mostly looking forward to fighting Ryu again as well.

Hoshi
ryu is akumas main reason of living,akuma think he is the only one who can grant him the perfect batle

Sonic x 20
Ryu does have that battle to give Akuma. When they both are Maxed Out, then Akuma has himself a real challenge and that is to face Maxed Out Ryu.

Hoshi
but that batle isnt true yet.But i think after his training with oro ryu will be able to do that batle.

Sonic x 20
Oro did defeat Ryu in the Street Fighter three tournament and Oro does have Powers that hasn't been unleashed yet. I do agree that after Ryu is finished training with Oro, he will be ready and even may obtain NEW Powers as well like an Ultimate Hadoken or the ablitiy to absorb other Fighters energy attacks to make himself stronger. We will just have to find out in Street Fighter 4.

Hoshi
i think in street fighter four akuma will kill oro and ryu will seek him for revenge

Sonic x 20
You maybe right. Akuma might do that when him and Oro face each other again and maybe Oro's True Power maybe unleashed during the battle too. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hoshi
yeah, you are right, oro may reveal the power of his other arm

Sonic x 20
At first, I thought he had only one arm, but now I know he had two all along. He just only use one to make the fights look easy for his opponents.

Hoshi
no, he doesnt use his other arm to make the fights fair to his opponents

Sonic x 20
Oh. I see. Thanks Hoshi. I guess I read the wrong information. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hoshi
no, you are right,i posted wrong, oro uses only one arm to make the fight fair to his oponent.Sorry for my mistake sonic

Sonic x 20
No problem. So that means Oro's other arm holds his true power then right.

JacopeX
LU KANG AND KUNG LAO 4 LIFE

Dr. Octagon
i voted Oro and Akuma

Sonic x 20
Nice choice. big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.