Riddick vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
........both placed in random spots in New York City somewhere on the streets at midnight...all they know though is that they are 5 blocks apart from each other...each one has to use stealth tactics to try and find one another to go in for the kill.......

who wins...??

Dark Thor
noobs, batman of course

Creshosk
Tough one. . .

Riddick can probably hide better. . . but if he has the right technology batman could probably find him better, if he has a wasy to detect something outside the normal spectrum. . . Because riddick's eyes allow him to hide in darker areas and still see. So normal light won't help.

goldendartkilla
I vote batman... riddick is the better escape artist but his stealth cant hold a candle to batman the ninjamaster. ninja

braz
word...thats what im thinkin too...

but btw...what were riddicks powers?...i forget...i just remember him bein really badass n killin some black dude with a cup lol

Creshosk
Originally posted by braz
word...thats what im thinkin too...

but btw...what were riddicks powers?...i forget...i just remember him bein really badass n killin some black dude with a cup lol He also has that shine job on his eyes. . . and of course being a furion has a willpower that cannot be surpassed. . .

Other than that nothing other than what seems to be peak human strength form Pitch black and him hauling those one things. . .

Draco69
Batman wins this. So what if Riddick can see in the dark? So can Batman. There's different types of vision lenses in his mask--including nightvision.

Solidus Snake
bats wins

most definitely

riddick is a brawler.

so was bane, killer croc etc. and bats wails on them

GODSCRIBE
if riddick gets weapons (i.e knives) he wins. if not i give it to batman. but furyans can convert their natural bioenergy into raw physical strength, and can go beserk. it will be tough.

Ex11B
Batman is unbeatable on these threads.

grey fox
Originally posted by Ex11B
Batman is unbeatable on these threads.

No , peoplel just know what their talking about. Batman versus thing has an obvious winner.

Crease
Batman kills Riddick. Not because he's that much of a better fighter, but because Riddick won't accept defeat. Riddick's a tough SOB, but he's a step behind the "peak human" comic club.

Jesse7
Is the Riddick for this fight, post "Chronicles of Riddick" Riddick?

WrathfulDwarf
One single flash bomb from Batman's utility belt would be enough to blind Riddick. In comes Batman with an uppercut to the jaw while Riddick is blinded by the light.

Batman wins.

Mider
how do you know he can convert whatever into energy? i have not heard that, does anyone know if there will ever be another riddick movie?

Ex11B
Originally posted by grey fox
No , peoplel just know what their talking about. Batman versus thing has an obvious winner.

Yep,the obvious is Batman winning.. laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Ex11B
Yep,the obvious is Batman winning.. laughing

Indeed.

Mider
since you all say im a DC fanboy im sure i assure you its a closer right then you think did any of you ever see the his animated movie, he killed like five armed men when all he had was a knife and they didnt even see him while doing it, then he mows through like five more comming out of the emergancy foam in which he was hiding and kills more then he gets a gun finally and kills the others not untill they take the girl and guy hostage i believe does he stop then later he cuts a chip out of his neck that would blow him up if they wanted, then he beats up a guy horribly putting a knife in his eye then in the movie chronicals of riddick he kills a room full of fully armed storm troopers with nothing but bladed weapons does he win against batman........................no...........but he's not far behind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.