Batman,Wolverine,Spiderman Vs Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
What do you guys think.

Spidersense
Healing Factor
Gadgets

Combined

Vs

Metallo

No prep

Dark Thor
Mertallo can easily wipe out spidey in a few punches, beat up Batman, and choke Wolverine to death

Hulk Power
Metallo would kill them all. Not easily but they will go down.

Dark Thor
yes easily

CorderaMitchell
Don't insult the characters that don't need to be here.

Apparently wolverine already can beat metallo, according to a thread.

Logan 87
This match is so unfair, I bet you just made it for the sake of letting Metallo loose. Metallo has a good chance, but those 3 guys, are already smarter than him, and In the Comics in a crossover between, Batman and Superman, the bad guy was Metallo, and he used kriptonite to hold Superman helpless. It was going to kill him, but then Batman took on Mettalo, all by himself.

One hit from Metallo would of killed Batman, but Batman dodged the fatal blow, and threw a device, to mess with the electronic signals, in his body, making him on able to function. The device disrupts, metallo, because he is mostly Robot. Metallo is not smart, and as long as the 3 find away to not get hit by Metallo, then Batman could use the device. In the comic Metallo was kind of distracted, by

Superman talking, allowing Batman to use the device.
if those 3 start off from a far, then they could pull it off. Spiderman stays on top of a building, using all his web, and dodge some of Metallos punches, if he gets close. Spiderman webs his eyes, and his whole body, and Wolverine starts to attack from the rear, while Spiderman constantly webs him, Metallo will get out of the web, and he will hit

Wolverine into the next state, but it won't kill Wolverine. The point of there sacrifice, is to allow Batman to use the device, while Metallo is distracted. I don't see them winning, unless they distract him, like above to by time, for Batman to use his device again, like in the comic.

golem370
Well Spiderman would be the last to die

golem370
How about Metallo vs Tri-Sentinel

Logan 87
And people say i don't explain. Well so far I hear, metallo will easily, whipe ot people, or kill, but no one said how.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
This match is so unfair, I bet you just made it for the sake of letting Metallo loose. Metallo has a good chance, but those 3 guys, are already smarter than him, and In the Comics in a crossover between, Batman and Superman, the bad guy was Metallo, and he used kriptonite to hold Superman helpless. It was going to kill him, but then Batman took on Mettalo, all by himself.

One hit from Metallo would of killed Batman, but Batman dodged the fatal blow, and threw a device, to mess with the electronic signals, in his body, making him on able to function. The device disrupts, metallo, because he is mostly Robot. Metallo is not smart, and as long as the 3 find away to not get hit by Metallo, then Batman could use the device. In the comic Metallo was kind of distracted, by

Superman talking, allowing Batman to use the device.
if those 3 start off from a far, then they could pull it off. Spiderman stays on top of a building, using all his web, and dodge some of Metallos punches, if he gets close. Spiderman webs his eyes, and his whole body, and Wolverine starts to attack from the rear, while Spiderman constantly webs him, Metallo will get out of the web, and he will hit

Wolverine into the next state, but it won't kill Wolverine. The point of there sacrifice, is to allow Batman to use the device, while Metallo is distracted. I don't see them winning, unless they distract him, like above to by time, for Batman to use his device again, like in the comic.

What the hell, did you just say metallo lost?

Sigh....

Juntai
Realistically Metallo should win.
But other than that, there's multiple instances of Batman soloing Metallo.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Juntai
Realistically Metallo should win.
But other than that, there's multiple instances of Batman soloing Metallo.

With no prep, not really.

This guy said that wolverine beats metallo, sooo....

Juntai
Metallo's body has undergone many "upgrades" over the years, the most dramatic coming from the B-13 virus that transformed all technology in Metropolis. While still possessing incredible strength and his Kryptonite heart, he can now "morph" his form as he sees fit, essentially giving himself the right tools for the job every time.

CorderaMitchell
Metallo's body has undergone many "upgrades" over the years, the most dramatic coming from the B-13 virus that transformed all technology in Metropolis. While still possessing incredible strength and his Kryptonite heart, he can now "morph" his form as he sees fit, essentially giving himself the right tools for the job every time.

No I understand that, but this guy thinks wolverine beats him, Metallos' body is marvel's vibranium.

Juntai
Wolvie shouldn't **** with anyone on Superman's level really, and any time he has was either circumstantial or bullshit. Spidey is fast and strong enough to survive a bit, but eventually he would guy caught, like getting in a ring with Andre the Giant. And Batmans usual 'non prep' items aren't going to help this time... With prep, the trio would win, or rather, batman would.. without... Metallo blitzes them and smashes them thoroughly.

CorderaMitchell
Wolvie shouldn't **** with anyone on Superman's level really, and any time he has was either circumstantial or bullshit. Spidey is fast and strong enough to survive a bit, but eventually he would guy caught, like getting in a ring with Andre the Giant. And Batmans usual 'non prep' items aren't going to help this time... With prep, the trio would win, or rather, batman would.. without... Metallo blitzes them and smashes them thoroughly.

I'm glad you realize this...

Wolvie boys see it as a mockery...

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No I understand that, but this guy thinks wolverine beats him, Metallos' body is marvel's vibranium.

Would you stop that crap man, and just read for once on what I said. If you want to play it like that then.

Yo guys, this guy thinks Spiderman could beat CaptainAmerica, Wolverine, and Dare Devil...at the SAME time.

Logan 87

Read my post, I just explained, it to you.

olympian
Metallo would pimpslap each and every one of them.

When not being into killing machine mode.

Logan 87
Originally posted by olympian
Metallo would pimpslap each and every one of them.

When not being into killing machine mode.

Did no one read my post. He already lost by distraction. Metallo doesnt fight like a genuis. He lost because of the device. i said if he gets distracted, then Batman could plant the device, on him.

olympian
Your just wrongly assuming that every comic he shows up hes portraited as stupid.

Because if thats the case, Superman not having it easy against him sometimes, doesnt speak well for him.

Logan 87
Originally posted by olympian
Your just wrongly assuming that every comic he shows up hes portraited as stupid.

Because if thats the case, Superman having trouble against him sometimes, doesnt speak well for him.

Did I say H2H straight up Brawll, no you people need to lsiten and stop assuming that I said something different

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.