Black Panther vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Black Panther and Punisher are out for each others blood. Both have one day of prep. One senerio takes place in ruanda? or wherever Black Panther's stomping ground is. One senerio takes place in NYC. What happens in each senerio?

CorderaMitchell
I think this may have been made already...

Dark Thor
BP cuz no matter how many bullets Punisher has, it wont go through T'Challa's suit. IF he tries to thow any grenades, BP would just manuever and dodge them

jgiant
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I think this may have been made already...
Really? Damit.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by jgiant
Black Panther and Punisher are out for each others blood. Both have one day of prep. One senerio takes place in ruanda? or wherever Black Panther's stomping ground is. One senerio takes place in NYC. What happens in each senerio?

Black Panther because bullet reflect of his suit and I doubt Frank can go hand-to-hand combat with BP.

jgiant
How strong is Black Panthers armor?Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Black Panther because bullet reflect of his suit and I doubt Frank can go hand-to-hand combat with BP.

Dark Thor
vibranium

jgiant
Remember that their is prep time...

Dark Thor
like Capt America's shield

jgiant
Can vibranium sustain a grenade or higher magnitude of impact.

Dark Thor
look at Captain America's shield

jgiant
Originally posted by Dark Thor
like Capt America's shield
Isn't caps shield indestructable, im not to familiar with Black Panther but I have read in the Marvel Knights encyclopedia that his suit is bulletproof not bombproof. Correct me with a specific example if you can, please.

willRules
BP wins

jgiant
Is it affected by any man made weapon?

Dark Thor
Isn't caps shield indestructable, im not to familiar with Black Panther but I have read in the Marvel Knights encyclopedia that his suit is bulletproof not bombproof. Correct me with a specific example if you can, please.

i cant imagine BP being immune to a bomb. I just cant picture that.

jgiant
i cant imagine BP being immune to a bomb. I just cant picture that.
Well in that case I would give the advantage to Frank. OK PB would most likely in a non prep fight. But in a one day prep Frank would find a way.

jgiant
In a one day prep fight PB is getting all types of explosives trown at him and he is not dodging them all, Frank's got them all over. He probably would pinpoint places where PB would most likely step, BOOM. Even if he doesn't get killed he would get K.O.ed for maybe a minute or so. In that time Frank could get that suit off and blast him good.

Dark Thor
Well in that case I would give the advantage to Frank. OK PB would most likely in a non prep fight. But in a one day prep Frank would find a way.

it takes a while for a grenade to explode and BP is pretty quick

jgiant
it takes a while for a grenade to explode and BP is pretty quick Originally posted by jgiant
In a one day prep fight PB is getting all types of explosives trown at him and he is not dodging them all, Frank's got them all over. He probably would pinpoint places where PB would most likely step, BOOM. Even if he doesn't get killed he would get K.O.ed for maybe a minute or so. In that time Frank could get that suit off and blast him good.

Dark Thor
why doesnt BP go get some himself

jgiant
Is that his style?

jgiant
If were talking tactical strateigery...than their is no one better than Frank, yes BP is awesome too but if someone can be beaten Frank will find a way. He has taken out three meta humans in one sitting with a few hours of prep. His last idea failed with Daredevil but he still pulled out a victory out thinking on his feet. Not very familiar with BP's tacticalness but i have heard it is very good. Inform me.

Freaky Zeeky

He isn't the gun type

Nataku8188
BP Is a master strategist, he is a master sneak, a master fighter, a master ass whomper in general. Frank castle won't see him coming before it's too late.

ScarletSpider
If he wanted to, T'Challa could have a suit of armor rivaling or exceeding anything Tony Stark has. It's simply not his style to rely, too heavily on technology. Sure, he has the odd gadget here or there, but essentially, he is a man standing by his wits, body and faith.

Panther's suit, while most effective in robbing bullets of their momentum, also helps to soften all blows and traumatic forces by absorbing the energy of impact. While it couldn't completely diffuse the effect, it did help to soften the blow of Danny Rand's Iron Fist--thus resulting in only a brain condition, not full out death. Any fragmentation from a grenade would be useless, and any concussive blast would be somewhat neutralized--though not fully, allowing T'Challa to recover quicker.

With his energy dagger, suit, boots and claws, let alone his genius tactical cunning, Panther wins.

nathan summers
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
If he wanted to, T'Challa could have a suit of armor rivaling or exceeding anything Tony Stark has. It's simply not his style to rely, too heavily on technology. Sure, he has the odd gadget here or there, but essentially, he is a man standing by his wits, body and faith.

Panther's suit, while most effective in robbing bullets of their momentum, also helps to soften all blows and traumatic forces by absorbing the energy of impact. While it couldn't completely diffuse the effect, it did help to soften the blow of Danny Rand's Iron Fist--thus resulting in only a brain condition, not full out death. Any fragmentation from a grenade would be useless, and any concussive blast would be somewhat neutralized--though not fully, allowing T'Challa to recover quicker.

With his energy dagger, suit, boots and claws, let alone his genius tactical cunning, Panther wins.

What he said. smile

gamewarrior
You guys are really underesimating Frank. Frank Castle is well versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his style of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin Ryu, Hwarangdo, and Chin-Na as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is also an exceptional knife fighter. Punisher has fought many strong and fast opponents like dare devil and wolverine. Iv read a comic were he beat wolverine. Give him some credit hes capable in doing many things.

jgiant
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

are you saying that PB cannot be K.O.ed in his suit by a couple of antipersonel mines with about five lbs. of plastic explosive. Even if PB is stunned or rattled Frank could take advantage of this and K.O. PB with his fist or the but of his gun. A rattled PB Frank could take out.

jgiant
Sorry but if PB doesn't come with some hardware he is gonna lose. With one day prep PB won't no what hit him. PB is a master strategest but so is Frank and he is much more deadly in his strategery. Frank doesn't go in half-cocked when he wants to take down someone, especially a meta human with kickass armor. He studies them and painstakingly plans out every senerio and has various back up plans aswell. He thinks good on his feet and is no pushover. PB is gonna have a tough time taking this in his own turf let alone NYC. Give me some enemies PB has taken out. So far I have no concrete evidence he can take Frank out, he has taken lots of metahumans on and came out on top. PB has kickass armor, bombs could knock him out or stagger him. PB is a master strategist, imo Frank is better, if PB is better give ex. PB is an awesome h2h fighter and has claws, Frank is no slouch but it wont matter PB wont get close enough to hit him (bombs, grenades, flashbangs, is PB immune to flashbangs, antipersonel mines) Frank most likely will not wast his time with guns, he would reserach PB and his armor and find out it is bullet proof, might save one .45 just in case he gets the armor off and bombs, ect. dont work. Energy daggers might catch Frank a couple of times, how powerful are they? Boots wtf are they gonna do for him, explain? To reiterate above so no one forgets what kind of enemies have got their ass handed to them by PB?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
He isn't the gun type

he used guns one time. Look at Tron's avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.