Halo vs Killzone vs Area 51 vs Timesplitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This Battle is a COMPLETE MAYHEM!!!!!! Aliens and other enemies are everywhere as the heroes Battle it out!!!!!! Which world will win this Chaos of a Battle!!!!??? The heroes have all their weapons, armor, and are maxed out in just about EVERYTHING!!!!!!! You know what to do. cool cool cool cool

Arbiter
We'll then in that case I have but one word to say...Halo.

Sonic x 20
That's a very good choice. I'm still trying to figure out who I should pick.

Dizzle
Considering how many distinctly different playable characters are in Timesplitters... coupled with pure chaos and some homing launchers, them.

Sonic x 20
Timesplitters does have alot of characters to chose from. Still trying to choose a world. At the same time they are fighting, all of their enemies are trying to ambush them. big grin big grin

CobbleR
Area 51 for the win

Sonic x 20
This is a really good battle. All worlds are using all of their weapons in this one. big grin big grin

Halo definetly....then Killzone, both just badass storylines and games...woohoo!

Dizzle
In terms of games, I agree. But by this battle, Halo gets Master Chief and Arbiter. Where Time Splitters has like 50 guys, each with homing launchers. Which are thoroughly cheap, but highly effective.

Smasandian
Dont forget the ducks, squid, gingerbread man, and the chef characters that kick ass.

Sonic x 20
HA HA!!!! Yeah, your right about those characters. big grin big grin

Dizzle
The gingerbread man's cool, but the snowman on a flying carpet still a power beyond all others...

Sonic x 20
Which world has the best weapons?

Dizzle
HOMING LAUNCHER. Does what it sounds like. Plus normal rocket launchers, plasma autorifles, and a minigun just for good measure. Timesplitters goes for the less realistic approach.

Sonic x 20
Halo has alot of good weapons.

CorderaMitchell
Timesplitters, its obvious, but there are halo boys on here...

Sonic x 20
Indeed, but it's cool though. This is a battle of MAYHEM and one of these worlds will survive!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool

CorderaMitchell
timesplitters has the most characters.

Dizzle
And the most powerful weapons...

CorderaMitchell
I love the guns from the second one, remember the monkey gun?

Sonic x 20
What did the Monkey gun do?

CorderaMitchell
Fired 64 rounds in 1 second, strongest gun in the game.

Had the slowest reload though...

Sonic x 20
As long as it's the strongest weapon, it will make up for the reloading!!!!!!! big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Well the minigun can get better use, as it doesn't have to reaload.

Nice avatar!

Sonic x 20
Thanks. I came across this one and it suits well. I'm still trying to find more avatars of Sonic. big grin big grin

Chibi Boy
Timesplitters thrashes all, how can you beat peeps who travels through time?

CorderaMitchell
Amen there...

Sonic x 20
Well, Timesplitters does have alot of characters and can travel through time. I guess TS takes this one.

legacy92
TIME SPLITERS THE END!
-HAS OVE 150 CHARECTERS
AND WEAPONS BYOD UR BELIVE
yo sonic lov this thread

Sonic x 20
Thanks. I knew you guys would love this thread. I decided to put these Great worlds together to make a Battle of Mayhem!!!!!!!! Thanks for enjoying it. There is going to be more great threads like this on coming, so stay tooned. smile big grin big grin cool

CorderaMitchell
I'm lovin it too.

Sonic x 20
Cool!!!!!! Timesplitters have really good characters. big grin big grin

Dizzle
Seriously... Snowman on flying carpet... pure genius... (And btw, monkey gun is way too slow, as you said... Homing launcher+mingun=the world's greatest owning combo)

Sonic x 20
It maybe slow, but at least it's the most Powerful weapon in Timesplitters. big grin big grin

Dizzle
Most powerful isn't always the most useful. It is damn fun to use sometimes, but I'll still take a minigun any day.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Dizzle
Seriously... Snowman on flying carpet... pure genius... (And btw, monkey gun is way too slow, as you said... Homing launcher+mingun=the world's greatest owning combo)

Homing launcher got sucked, and the rocket launcher..

Try double flares...

Sonic x 20
Timesplitters does have alot of weapons also.

Sonic x 20
What is Timesplitter's second Best weapon?

Hit_and_Miss
and halo could wipe out all the life forms in the Galaxy when fired

Sonic x 20
Each world has enough weapons and items to destroy all of their enemies. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Tha C-Master
Timesplitters still wins...

Sonic x 20
Okay, which world's fighters has more agility and speed with their weapons?

legacy92
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Okay, which world's fighters has more agility and speed with their weapons?

KEYY WORD MONKEY!!!! big grin laughing eek! laughing

Tha C-Master
Monkey's ruled...

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by legacy92
KEYY WORD MONKEY!!!! big grin laughing eek! laughing

big grin big grin laughing laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
I loved killing them...

Sonic x 20
Did the Monkeys have guns right?

badacyborg
Monkey gun was from future perfect, and also...The Plasma Autorifle owns all!!

badacyborg
My favorite character is Ninja Monkey and then badass Cyborg, hence my name.

Scorpion_Master
OMG killzone Would win this!!

BlaxicanTroller
Im leaning toward Area 51. The've got some bad ass alien weapon that can pwn pretty much any Halo weapon.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
This Battle is a COMPLETE MAYHEM!!!!!! Aliens and other enemies are everywhere as the heroes Battle it out!!!!!! Which world will win this Chaos of a Battle!!!!??? The heroes have all their weapons, armor, and are maxed out in just about EVERYTHING!!!!!!! You know what to do. cool cool cool cool

aliens beat the mess out of the timesplitters, halo aliens battle the killzone guys, and the spartans sit and watch while eating pizza with a pepperoni on their face and drinking booze beer in the end I'll say Halo vs. Area 51 cause of area 51's weapons i'm not sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.