TMNT series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You can't hate this series, noone can.

Which was your favorite, I liked 3 and 4, 3 was rare though...

Movie_Geek_
At the risk of sounding like a noob myself. What is TMNT

Sonic x 20
I love all of the Teenage Mutant Nija Turtles Movies especially the second one. Do you remember the TMNT videogames from SNES and Sega Genisis?

StinkFist462
never played it

chicho
nice

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You can't hate this series, noone can.

Which was your favorite, I liked 3 and 4, 3 was rare though... I preferred the arcade game.. the console replicants were cool too

CorderaMitchell
The arcade has to be the baddest, the only complaint was the shortened health bars.

The second TMNT was MUCH better than the first, that game was something else...

Sonic x 20
One of my favorite TMNT videogames was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters for SNES. Everybody had their own place and the Turtles had like Super powers in a way. For example, Michalangelo can shoot beams out of his mouth and can do a move called the Rising thunder which is similar to the shoryuken except he is using his nunchuks instead of his fists causing massive damage with this Special move. They also have Super finishers. For example, Leo can shoot tons of energy wave fists at his opponent causing massive damage even while blocking!!!!! This game is so much fun that even though it is old, it still is one of the best fighing games close to Street Fighter and other fighting ever with tons of fun in it. This game is also on the Sega Genesis. smile big grin cool cool

CorderaMitchell
Michaelangelo was overpowered...

Sonic x 20
I guess because everyone like him the best out of the other turtles. The hardest one on the game to defeat was Karai. She has Great offense, Defense, and speed. Rat King is also VERY POWERFUL, but EXTREMELY SLOW.

Darkstorm Zero
I loved the side scrollers, the Original Arkade and Turtles in Time where my faves.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I guess because everyone like him the best out of the other turtles. The hardest one on the game to defeat was Karai. She has Great offense, Defense, and speed. Rat King is also VERY POWERFUL, but EXTREMELY SLOW.

Hmm, I thought leo was the best... character wise, the side scroller was better though, IMO.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, When I first played the Original Arcade, I had my ass handed to me my the Rock Soldier boss just before the Technodrome level.

Sonic x 20
I think so. Usually when everyone loves a curtain character in a videogame, that character wounds up being overpowered.

CorderaMitchell
I always liked leonardo, and raphael as a second...

Sonic x 20
Leonardo is the most well trained turtle out of the four.

CorderaMitchell
Yep, and he's well rounded, which helps.

Smasandian
The second was the bomb.
All the levels were wicked especially the first one with the burning building. It was also great that it had all the characters in them.

The first one ****ing blowed though. Never played anymore after that. The news ones I heared are some of the worst games available, and seeing them in action, it does look that bad.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Smasandian
The second was the bomb.
All the levels were wicked especially the first one with the burning building. It was also great that it had all the characters in them.

The first one ****ing blowed though. Never played anymore after that. The news ones I heared are some of the worst games available, and seeing them in action, it does look that bad.

I have both of them actually, you'd have to be a fan of dynasty warriors, or be die hard into turtles.

I don't like dynasty warriors, but the games were okay, and nothing more...

Sonic x 20
Which turtle fought the Best in TMNT:Tournament Fighters on SNES and Sega Genesis?

Smasandian
Oh, Dynsasy Warriors, all 300 hundred of them.

I guess I wouldnt like them.

Sonic x 20
I think Mikey fought the BEST!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Smasandian
Oh, Dynsasy Warriors, all 300 hundred of them.

I guess I wouldnt like them.

Are you saying dynasty warriors, is a cash cow, and a gimmick?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I think Mikey fought the BEST!!!!!!!! big grin big grin

Mikey was a bit overpowered.

Sonic x 20
Leonardo and the other turtles fought the Best as well. If you think about it, Leo is like the Ryu of the whole game because he has the same goal as him and fights like him!!!!!!!! smile big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
I think Mikey mostly fights like Ken. He does three Rising thunders just like Ken does three Shoryukens. Then he waits at times to do a Dragon breath attack just like Ken waits at times to do a Hadoken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.