Music Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragoncaster
I just watched Crisis, 316... I believe... The final scene with lex about to kill himself... what opera is that? I have been searching for a while with no results. I know there is normally a music list with the episode guide, but there isnt one for Crisis. Any help would be great...

exept for the useless help.

Staphon
Its Lionel that is about to kill himself, and I looked but it doesn't say the name anywhere and i doubt it will. Try watching it on the WB when they play it again cause they usually put the song artists at the end of the show, thats my only suggestion. *yawn*

alexanderluthor
yes!!!! i also looked for it but couldn't find the name of the theme, if someone out there tell us we'd be grateful, buy the way, what r u trying to do Dragon?

Clark.K
I luv the song in Transfrence. Pain by Jimmy eat world while the riot is happening in the Prison and lionel and clark meetface to face again(in diffrent bodies of course)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.