GAMBIT vs NIGHTCRAWLER vs TOAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
THREE OF MY FAVOURITE MUTANTS GOING HEAD TO HEAD{well with the exeption of toad}, the fight takes places in a rundown factory. who wins?{nightcrawler has his sword, toad has his regular protective costume, and gambit has his staff and card pack}

NoFate007
if there is a lot of places to hide and stuff, nightcrawler...if not....gambit....but nightcrawler still puts up one hell of a fight, if not winning in all situations.

masterbruce
nightcrawler's teleportation is the best power of the three

willRules
Nightcrawler wins. Gambit throws cards, Nightcrawler teleports outta the way. Cards hit random pillar, random pillar falls on Gambit...............

Alexis_88
nightcrawler wins all the way(teloport)
as we see it advantage........

Pointinel
cosigns masterbrucey

Toad57
i was searching google and i found this thread, and i beg to differ, nightcrawler can teleport surrree but he can only teleport so quickly, he must reappear continueously giving gambit a chance at hitting him yes, also i believe Toad wins overall because not only is he stronger of the 3 but he is quicker than nightcrawler and nightcrawler couldnt catch Toad (Toad moves very fast and he is extremely agile) honestly, i believe the fight betwen Toad and Nightcrawler would be a draw, merely a war of attriction

Darth Martin
Doubt Gambit could even tag Toad with a card. Dude's agility is underated. Nightcrawler wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.