Odin, Zeus, King Thor, Hercules, and Loki versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The Gods versus Eater of planets.

The Gods have great magic and power, while Galactus is...well, Galactus.

Assume the Gods are enraged and Galactus is at full power.

armandovalles
the gods win. Odin and Zeus at full power together could probly take him down, with King Thor, Loki, and Hercules its even too much for Big G,

lft4ded
I'm actually going the other way. As seen in the Infinity Gauntlet, when fully powered, Galactus is one of the top-tier cosmics in Marvel keeping company with Eternity/Infinity, Death, Chaos, Order, Phoenix, Celestials, etc. The gods are far below that.

Galactus used the Asgardian Destroyer as his herald and even fully powered by the life forces of all the Asgardians, save Thor IIRC, it was absolutely no match for a Celestial.

IIRC, even King Thor couldn't actually hurt The Ones Who Sit Above In Shadow, merely take away their sustenance by destroying the tapestry of the Fates, and I doubt they rank near the Galactus-level

olympian
"IIRC, even King Thor couldn't actually hurt The Ones Who Sit Above In Shadow, merely take away their sustenance by destroying the tapestry of the Fates, and I doubt they rank near the Galactus-level"

We dont know anything about those godlike beings. I heard rumors about being Crom and others of that era. I heard rumors about being Odin and Thor after the Ragnarok events asking his past self to let things start over again as a cicle etc.

Thor tho, did managed to end all the cicle. With King Thor there you have three high skyfathers, a high magican and a high brick.

Im not sure they would win, but they are going to give alot of trouble.

With the high Brick going down first. Herk needs a nap.

ImmortalOne
Herk would die before he gets a chance to "nap" ~~

olympian
With Zeus and any others there, he would come back to life at any time.

But he wont be awake to see the fight, thats for sure.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by masterbruce
The Gods versus Eater of planets.

The Gods have great magic and power, while Galactus is...well, Galactus.

Assume the Gods are enraged and Galactus is at full power.

Galactus is screwed. I really doubt he can win. That's a big team and I think they're too much for him.

olympian
I used to think so. Then i started to hear a full powered Galactus is even with the strongest Celestials (even the comics i read long ago didnt suggested that). Seems there was a subbtle retcon maybe. And since my aknowledge of Cosmics its more limited, im on the fence about this one.

Three Skyfathers before went against a Celestial. Even if they failed, if Galactus isent at that level he surely goes down after some time. Now if its the other way around...boq!

ImmortalOne
I still favor Galan

GalacticStorm
Galactus at full power wins. At full power he is part of the cosmic trinity that is Eternity, Galactus and Death. He is the balancing force between them. At full power he is of comparable power levels. Galactus in an issue has been shown to be able to consume the universe if his hunger got out of control. While not continuity it lets you know what Marvel thinks he is capable of.

Dont look at a weak Galactus' encounters with the heroes and make up your minds based on that that is very naive. Galactus only really encounters the heroes when he is hungry and weak because those are the times he seeks to ravage and consume planets therefore bringing him into conflict. Full power Galactus is way too much for these little godlings.

long pig
Galactus wins.

I agree with GS for the most part.

Darth_Erebus
A full powered Galactus would own them. As powerful as Odin and Zeus are they're no match for a full powered big G. The others are inconsequential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.