How would the sith lords rank in terms of power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chucko the Hutt
By now it may be little late to ask this kind of question but, n/e ways. How would you rank all of the sith lords from the old republic as well as new republic eras? We are talking raw power and command of the force, over all how would they rank?

i'll just list them(insert "Darth" before each name((i dont want to type it each time for you)) mad

vadar(full strength), sidiuos, dooku, maul, revan, malak, nihilus, traya, sion, exar kun, naga sadow, ludo kressh, tulak hord, freedom nadd, marka ragnos.

just put your top 10

Lord-Nihilus
This thread has been done so many times before...

and were talking Force power right?

1.Nihilus
2.Exar Kun
3.Revan
4.Marka Ragnos
5.Traya
6.Vadar/Anakin
7.Sidious
8.Malak
9.Maul
10.Sion

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
This thread has been done so many times before...

and were talking Force power right?

1.Nihilus
2.Exar Kun
3.Revan
4.Marka Ragnos
5.Traya
6.Vadar/Anakin
7.Sidious
8.Malak
9.Maul
10.Sion

I don't even know where the hell you pulled that list from, but it sure as hell isn't from the realm of logical thought.

Where's Sadow? Who could blow up stars.
Where's Nadd? Who's spirit could instakill a force sensitive.

Outside of controlling the StarForge, what force power did he demonstrate that is so bloody impressive? And what force power did Maul demonstrate at all? Besides force pushing a little piece of shrapnell and opening a door with it.

So before you get on your high horse with the "this thread has been done before," make sure your answers make logical sense.

Lord-Nihilus
HEY DONT BIT*H AT ME YOU FU**ING HORSE HUMPER!!!!!!!!!!

Im tired........I forgot........Also, i dont read the Star Wars books or comics whatever they are. I know only from what Kotor has tought me, and the movies....

But, if you've ever played Kotor, you will hear them go on about Revan being one of the Greatest, maybe even the best, so i'll change the list, but dont you rave at me!!!!!!

Lord-Nihilus
1.NIHILUS
2.NAGA SADOW
3.EXAR KUN
4.REVAN
5.Marka Ragnos
6.Sion
7.Freedom Nadd
8.Vadar
9.Traya
10.Sidious

IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION, ASK!!!!!!!

Human Vader
I say we leave Nihilus out of this. The only reason he'd be high on the list is because of his Force eating ability, we don't know if this can be avoided or overcome by a powerful Force user or what not. If it can, Nihilus is pretty useless. And Vader and Sidious should not appear in the top ten.

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Exar Kun
3. Naga Sadow
4. Freedon Nadd
5. Darth Revan
6. Darth Traya
7. Ulic Qel Droma
8. Ludo Kreshh
9. Darth Malak
10. Darth Bane

I don't care what you people say, Kun was extremely powerful, although Ulic was right up by him, showing how close in power all the people on this list would be.

Lord-Nihilus
Nihilus was only defeatable by the exile, so Nihilus should be at the top of the list, but what about Sion, the Force held him together, made him indestructable, so isnt he more powerful than the others, if he couldnt die, then he should be near the top of the list...

Human Vader
If a baby's invincible, is he stronger than me? No. And we don't know that Nihilus was only defeatable by the Exile. I'm sure almost everyone on my list could find a way to overcome Nihilus' Force eating ability, but we don't know that for sure either. I say leave him out until we do.

HimoKun
1. Naga Sadow
2. Exar Kun
3. Revan
4. Tulak Hord
5. Freedon Nadd
5. Marka
6. Ulic
7. Malak
8. Ludo
9. Bane
10. Traya

Human Vader
Oh shit, I forgot a few, let me change my list a bit. I'm also just going to list all of them and be better than you guys.

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Exar Kun
3. Tulak Hord
4. Darth Revan
5. Naga Sadow
6. Freedon Nadd
7. Lord Simus
8. Ulic Qel Droma
9. Dark Side Exile
10. Darth Traya
11. Ludo Kreshh
12. Darth Malak
13. Darth Bane
14. Darth Nihilus
15. Darth Plagueis
16. Darth Sion
17. Lord Kaan
18. Darth Sidious
19. Darth Tyranus
20. Darth Vader (Human)
21. Darth Vader (Cyborg)
22. Dark Side Bastilla (KOTOR II)
23. Darth Maul
24. Darth Bandon
25. Visas Marr

That includes all the major ones. I didn't put Pall in there because we know pretty much nothing about his power. I also have Nihilus and Sion without their "wild card" abilities.

Lord-Nihilus
lol, me like wild card

Darth_Janus
1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Exar Kun
7- Tulak Hord(?) This is wild speculation to even have him, but since he had a tomb on Korriban I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
8- Revan
9- Traya/Kreia
10- Nihilus
11- Malak
12- Ulic
13- The Exile
14- Sion
15- One of Nadd's descendants... forgotten his name
16- I'm sure one of the old Republic jedi fits in here
17 and beyond- I couldn't care less after this point.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Exar Kun
7- Tulak Hord(?) This is wild speculation to even have him, but since he had a tomb on Korriban I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
8- Revan
9- Traya/Kreia
10- Nihilus
11- Malak
12- Ulic
13- The Exile
14- Sion

Darth_Glentract
I doubt Malak could take Ulic and the Exile

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Exar Kun
8- Revan
9- Traya/Kreia
10- Nihilus
11- Malak
12- Ulic
13- The Exile
14- Sion

Good list, I'll agree with this.

Im tired........I forgot........Also, i dont read the Star Wars books or comics whatever they are. I know only from what Kotor has tought me, and the movies....

But, if you've ever played Kotor, you will hear them go on about Revan being one of the Greatest, maybe even the best, so i'll change the list, but dont you rave at me!!!!!!

Not my fault you're a moron, so don't come at me like that.

Second off, I have played KotOR, and I've never gotten the impression that Revan is the greatest, he's up there, and the list Janus gave has him right where he deserves. How the hell is he "the best" if he learns all of his Dark Side abilities from remnant Sith Empire artifacts? That's like saying a archeologist will know more about Ancient Assyria than the people who actually lived in Assyria -- what a joke.

Since your knowledge is so damn lacking, don't get on your high horse with "this has been done before" only to spew your KotOR propagandist crap.

Darth Windu
1) Marka Ragnos
2) Lord Simus
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ajunta Pall
5) Tulak Hord
6) Freedon Nadd
7) Exar Kun
8) Ludo Kressh
9) Darth Revan
10) ???

HimoKun
Originally posted by Illustrious
Good list, I'll agree with this.

Not my fault you're a moron, so don't come at me like that.

Second off, I have played KotOR, and I've never gotten the impression that Revan is the greatest, he's up there, and the list Janus gave has him right where he deserves. How the hell is he "the best" if he learns all of his Dark Side abilities from remnant Sith Empire artifacts? That's like saying a archeologist will know more about Ancient Assyria than the people who actually lived in Assyria -- what a joke.

Since your knowledge is so damn lacking, don't get on your high horse with "this has been done before" only to spew your KotOR propagandist crap.

kamikz
Originally posted by Human Vader
If a baby's invincible, is he stronger than me? No. And we don't know that Nihilus was only defeatable by the Exile. I'm sure almost everyone on my list could find a way to overcome Nihilus' Force eating ability, but we don't know that for sure either. I say leave him out until we do.

Sions wasent a baby, he was strong and killed many jedi, if he couldent beat them in combat he would fight until they got tired. And Nihilous drained a whole planet leaving everything there dead, I think he could drain most peoples powers. And Nihilous was a strong fighter, when he drained the Exile he was strongly weakend still he was in shape to challenge him and Mandalore and Visas. But mabey, as you say at leaste Markar Ragnos could kill him, that depends on if the force is drained instantly or not, cause without it he would not stand a chance. I guess he draines instantly cause he drained the Exile for a second and got really weak. But it also depends on how you see it. Nihilous vs a whole planet of force users= Nihilous. A whole planet of force users vs Markar= probably everyone would overwealm him. And Nihilous vs Markar= Markar has a possibilitie to win but it really depends.

Darth_Frobo
nhilous>planet full of force snesitives and jedi council>everybody else

kamikz
Well apparently not cause he killed all of them.

Human Vader
Kamikz, I was proving a point, you moron. I didn't say Sion was a baby, I was trying to say that just because he can't be killed doesn't make him powerful in the Force or good with a lightsaber. And the thing with Nihilus is exactly why I don't like to take his Force Draining ability into consideration, we don't know how it works, if it could be overcome, etc. Also, we don't know for sure if Nihilus became weak after trying to drain the Exile, maybe it just didn't work but Nihilus was fine. The thing is we don't know, which is why we should grow brains and try to avoid making statements about these things that are actually just fanboy assumptions. Oh, and learn to spell you ****ing retard. Goddamnit, why are people so f*cking stupid?

Darth L. Dipsit
Now that I've found this thread (it wasn't too hard - sorry that I needlessly troubled you, Janus) here's my contribution from my previous list, but slightly edited:

No offense, but that seems kind of self-contradictory. However, the list of Sith, I always thought, from best to worst in the top few, would go something like this:

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Darth Simus
3. Naga Sadow
4. Exar Kun
5. Tulak Hord
6. Darth Revan
7. Ludo Kressh
8. Freedon Nadd
9. Darth Vader (perhaps a serious misconception)
10. Darth Bane
11. Ajunta Pall
12. Darth Malak
13. Darth Sidious
14. Darth Treia
15. Darth Nihilus (in raw power and ability, exclusive of Force consumption)
16. Darth Sion

If it's embarrassingly incorrect, then I will admit an error in judgment. It seemed right when I typed it, though. I might have forgotten some guys, too, and my apologies if that is the case (I didn't really want to commit to putting down the Exile as Sith and Ulic-Qel Droma isn't there because of his redemption). Forgot Darth Bane, also, so I just added him.

Illustrious
Well Dipsit, the top part of your list is extremely agreeable.

If anything, I may bump Nadd up, consider he was able to take over one of the stronger planets singlehandedly with a blaster and a crappy lightsaber.

But I have a few qualms about the bottum half, I don't know what Vader did that was extremely impressive, the most powerful dark side ability he can consistently do is choke, and there's a lot of individuals that can do that.

I may add Darth Kaan simply because of the Thought Bomb, and how it practically wiped out all life in the radius except for Bane himself.

A pretty good list though.

Darth Infidus
1.Ragnos/Simus
2.Sadow/Hord/???Ajunta???
3.Revan/Ludo Kressh/Exar Kun/???Nihilus???
4.Post Kotor Evil Bastila/Malak/Ulic/Exile/Darth Traya/Freedon Nadd
5.Sion/Kaan
6.Bandon/Bane/???Plagueis???
7.Sidious
8.Tyrannus/Vader(Suit)
9.Maul
10.Cant think of one for this one

Fishy
Nihilus
Pall?
Ragnos
Pall?
Simus
Tulak Hord
Sadow
Kreshhh
Exar
Revan
Nadd
Kreia
Malak
Ulic if you can count him as such
Sidious
Dooku
Vader

Lord-Nihilus
Well, this got out of hand...

It's what they thought was the list of Powerful sith Lords, i didn't comment on anyones replies by saying.

"No, you're completely wrong, it goes like this you moron".

If someone who had only seen the movies came on here, and wrote

Vadar
Sidious
Dooku
Maul

would you still comment on how crap it is?!?

It's there opinion, they've only seen the films, so dont you get on your "high and mighty horse" and judge someone you selfish pri*k.

Sion-Wouldnt Die because his command over the force reshaped his body so he couldnt die...
The exile layed him to rest by demorilising him, and then Sion gave up, and let himself die...

Nihilus-Drained an Entire Planet of Force sensitives and most of the Jedi council...He was trained by Kreia to be the one who hungered for life, he needed to drain people of the force or he would die from starvation..

He was weakened severely by the exile, as they where both Echoes in the Force, and he tried to drain the Force out of something where there was a hole, it starved him and made him weaker...

So i think he could take anyone on the sith lord list, just by draining the little force they have...

Illustrious
Oh look at the newbie coming out to play!

I didn't either, watch where you quote. Also don't forget to leave your brain on the counter.

Hah. Look up. Do you see the name of the forum? It's called:

Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe

WTF do you think we're going to be talking about? Can it possibly be that we'll include the EXPANDED UNIVERSE?!!! No, that can't be, that would be far too obvious, wouldn't it?

That's just totally nonsensical. Someone like Ragnos or Sadow could just fling him into the nearest star or something. Yeah, reshape after that.

Okay, so Nihilus has force feed, we all know that, what else does he have that's anywhere near impressive. Anyone who doesn't have Nihilus high up there is saying his abilities outside of the widely unelaborated and hardly explained "Eating ability" aren't up to par.

No one is saying Nihilus isn't powerful, Doctor Dumbass. But even if he was listed number one because of his Feeding ability, that doesn't mean you have free pass to f*ck up the rest of your list.

Lord-Nihilus
"WTF do you think we're going to be talking about? Can it possibly be that we'll include the EXPANDED UNIVERSE?!!! No, that can't be, that would be far too obvious, wouldn't it?"

So then , your trying to make a point on what now?

"Star Wars literature & expanded Universe"

Well, no shi*t Sherlock, that means that anyone can talk about anything to do with Star wars, but still u mocked me for it dumb@ss!

"Someone like Ragnos or Sadow could just fling him into the nearest star or something. Yeah, reshape after that."

Now i get to insult you, ok, if there so fu*king powerfull, why did they die huh? WHY DID THEY DIE!!!

Sion could of lived forever but neither Martha or Naga could, could they...

SION HAD THE WILL TO BE INVINCABLE, NONE OF THEM COULD SO SHUT THE FU*K UP!

You're the Noob!

Fishy
Hmm Ragnos died because of old age, and his spirit still lasts by the time of NJO. Simus I don't know so much about but I think he was killed well pretty much killed by Ragnos and latter finished off by Sadow when he was only a head.

And those two are both powerful. Sion wouldn't live forever either, we know he can't die by any physical means, but he could perhaps die by a million other things, and guess what he did die too. In a far weaker way then either Ragnos or Sadow or Simus or Kressh or Malak or Exar or Ulic or *name random Sith Lord here*

And those guys could launch Sion into a star, if he can survive for ever in a star then yeah for him, he'll be floating in space about 20.000 years later when the star burns out, and that is when he's lucky... I hope he has a nice time...

Lord-Nihilus
Yeh...i heard its hot this time of the year...lol

I think that the only way for us to "RESOLVE THIS MATTER" with Illustratious (Angry fellow), is to completely get rid of any of the KOTOR Characters, untill the Trilogy is over, seen as Sion, Revan,Nihilus, are supposeldy going to be explored further in the next game, so we'll have to wait and see, so as far as im concerned, they're off my list, there you go nooby, you happy now?

oh, there was no other way to kill sion, apart from killing off his connection to the force, which was what held him together anyway, so i reckon force drain would do the job.

Fishy
What is with people that end arguments and still call the other names in the same post? Not really a good way to end an argument.

Lord-Nihilus
Who cares, they can argue all they want...

As long as the Star wars Galaxy is ever changing, there will always be more powerfull sith Lords...

Darth Somebody
Rank DE Sidious up there. His Force storm can transport people through space and destroy entire fleets. Don't dismiss that as weak. He'd be beyond Malak and up there by Revan.

Illustrious
What the hell?

I agreed with Janus' list and it had KotOR characters on it. You must have the reading comprehension level of a four year old.

This question is so damn stupid I'm not even going to answer it. Simus lived as a Head in a Jar, got it? Wait, you don't? That sucks.

darth zamorak
1. Marka Ragnos
2. Exar Kun
3. Naga Sadow
4. Freedon Nadd
5. Darth Revan
6. Darth Traya
7. Ulic Qel Droma
8. Ludo Kreshh
9. Darth Malak
10. Darth Bane

I totaly and completely agree with this list. thanks human vader

Great Vengeance
An accurate list is impossible, darth nihilus made a good point that star wars is always changing and the most powerful is most likely not created yet.

Aduruth
Alright this is my opinion so don't B***h at it, it's how I like it.

1.)Darth Vader-no suit. (I'd put Mech. Vader 2nd but I made him 1st to.)
2.)Revan
3.)Sidious
4.)Nihilus
5.)Marka Ragnos
6.)Sion (only if he can't die by blades and such, like kotor2)
7.)Exar Kun
8.)Freedom Nadd
9.)Dooko/Tyranus
10.)Maul (sheer power with a blade.)

These are my opinions, so don't bit** if you don't like them.

Sorry for being offensive but I can't stand when people b*tch about others opinion.

Human Vader
*B1tches about Aduruth's opinion*

Vader number one, Sidious number 3? Go back to fanboy land, son.

Aduruth
WOOOW! I bet u feel special Human Vader, I guess you have a short attention span, if you just look to rag on other's opinion's.

AND
1.)my name is Aduruth. so please take the time to get it right, becuase i do for you. thanks
2.)im not ur son, ok, so go crawl back from the rock you came out of.
3.) yes i am a fan of vader, and at least i stick with my pick, and i'm not a front runner like you. (i hope u know what that means) just so u know heres the definition, for someone w/ ur intellect.

its a person who choses a team, or in this case a person/being, and then when they see the person/team they first chose lossing they turn teams. aka a front runner. ok,

for future reference human vader dont talk the talk unless u cant walk the walk. Now I won't be able to go online after this post, so let me guess what ur going to say"dude ur newb, blah blah blah,"(which i admit tyo be, but a little one wink) so do every1 a favor and shut up and be decent for once.

Human Vader
This is too easy, just too easy.

First off, I spelled your name correctly, trying reading someone's post before replying, it's a great concept. Second off "son" is a figure of speech, and trust me, if you were my son, I wouldn't alow you to see the light of day until you learned how to type. And third off, when have I been a front runner? I don't remember once doing that. Plus you must remember that it shouldn't matter who you are a fan of, it matters who would win the battle, meaning you should let your feelings for a character go and try to bring up relevant facts about the character to determine how powerful they are. This isn't a sport where you cheer for your favorite team.

Don't talk the talk unless I can't walk the walk? You realize that you're telling me to talk if I can't back it up. Such foolish things people will say nowadays. You can't go online after this post? Oh that's right, it's almost bed time, I'm sorry I forgot.

And "for future reference", Aduruth, don't tell people not to b1tch about your post or give you a hard time about it, because that instantly makes you a target for such things. That's why I replied to your post.

Darth Somebody
Dark Empire Sidious would sure as hell give Revan a run for his money. But perhaps not ROTS Sidious. But DE Sidious is a whole 'nother world.

Darth Windu
What is with everyone insulting us?

Darth L. Dipsit
Who's insulting you?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Who's insulting you?

Oh there has been a rash of new members who have yet to learn proper behavior at KMC.

Darth L. Dipsit
It seems a shame - there are so many upsets and misunderstandings.

Lord-Nihilus
Originally posted by Illustrious
What the hell?

I agreed with Janus' list and it had KotOR characters on it. You must have the reading comprehension level of a four year old.

This question is so damn stupid I'm not even going to answer it. Simus lived as a Head in a Jar, got it? Wait, you don't? That sucks.

I said "WHY DID THEY DIE" you moron, oh look, whats that big word there illustratious, i think you might not of heard of it since you're still in grade 2, its They, so "They" means more than one, next time, make a good explanation, or dont bother at all retard...

No-ones list is gonna be accurate, so dont bother on bit*hing on someone elses, there is no point.

Human Vader
Explain why no one's list would be accurate please.

Lord-Nihilus
Star Wars Galaxy Ever changing.......

untill the end of star wars is over, then there will always be more sith Lords

Human Vader
And you don't see the flaw in that......

Star Wars will never have an offical end, so you could keep saying that for as long as you live.

Plus the same thing goes for real life. One could say that Bruce Lee was the greatest martial artist the world had seen, but then you'd come along and say "Oh you can't say that cause a better martial artist could be born". Which is ture, but that doesn't mean Bruce Lee isn't the best martial artist so far, same as these Sith Lords. They're definitley the best the Star Wars galaxy has seen, and true, others may come along that are more powerful than them, but that doesn't mean you can't rank them now.

One person's list will never be better than another person's because a lot of it is based on opinion, except for fanboy morons who put Vader above everyone. Things like Exar vs Revan or Sadow vs Nadd are really just opinions. But we can definitely tell that Vader and Sidious are no where near any of those four. It's kind of hard to explain, but what you said makes no sense what so ever.

Lord-Nihilus
Thank u human vadar, now then, Illustrious, try and put down his point!!!

"Ragnos could fling him into a star"

Well fling that you over opinionated pr*ck

Human Vader
I agree with what Illustrious said, so don't think I'm sticking up for you.

DarthGenises
1: Marka Ragnos
2: Lord Simus
3: Naga Sadow
4: Ludo Kressh
5: Freedon Nadd
6: Datrh Revan
7: Darth Sidious (DE Version)
8: Exar Kun
9: Tulak Hord
10: Darth Traya
11: Darth Malak
12: Darth Bane
13: Darth Tyrannus
14: Darth Vader
15: Darth Bandon
16: Darth Maul
17: Darth Sion

Illustrious
I agree with what Illustrious said, so don't think I'm sticking up for you.

I'll let that do the talking for me.

Don't use bad logic to justify your lack of knowledge, Nihilus.

Aduruth
Sorry Human Vader I'm not done with you.
you first spelt my name Adurath (with an "a" then you have the nerve to do edit **Last edited by Human Vader on Yesterday at 11:40 PM**
and make it spelled corectlly then say that i should read better, first off you tried to cover ur own hide.
secondly i know son is an expresion, but it did tick me off.
and thirdly people with respect for others don't bash those people.
Lastly I had to go offline becuase i was grounded from not going online after 11:45 pm.
Where do you ever get off telling others what they should do, who died and put u in charge.
Again about spelling my name wrong I garuntee this is what u did
*first time u posted u spelt it adurath
**then u read what i wrote
***then u propbably thought something like this"I'll show him, he probably won't even notice the time i posted my edit from my original post.
****Lastly u then said thaqt i didnt see my name spelt right the first time, u jak*&%
go back to school, and if ur still in it, why not take some classes in respect........"son" dont mess with the big boys, ok ur out of ur league. and yes i admit i am still a newb, but only to these forums, but compared to you(not in popularty) im a god
2.)Revan
3.)Sidious
4.)Nihilus
5.)Marka Ragnos
7.)Exar Kun
8.)Freedom Nadd
9.)Dooko/Tyranus
10.)Maul (sheer power with a blade.) *(vader's 1st becuase, of out of suit vader=sheer power, and suit vader=sheer power of the force, technically i combined them, but ... well o well lol wink)

Human Vader
This is hilarious. You f*cking idiot. I edited at 11:40, you posted at 11:49. Meaning I edited my post nine minutes before you even posted. Way to think that through, son. Also "spelt" isn't a word. Neither is "u", nor is "ur". And you said I should go back to school. Sigh. Don't mess with the big boys? That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. My nine year old brother has better English skills than you. Oh but sorry I'm with the "big boys" now.

And now I should have respect for you? Are you seriously that much of a loser that you care about what people on a Star Wars forum think of you or visa versa? How sad. Take my advice and don't reply to this, you'll just embarrass yourself more than you already have, if that's possible.

Aduruth
Oh then ur 1/2 right about spelling my name wrong, i began typing when i first saw ur post and didnt stop until 11:49, so I only saw it when you messed up. So we are both wrong on that part.

But concerning my spelling, my god! Come on its a forum, I choose not to right so "perfectly" so please don't contridict me for writing like I do.

Lastly I'd like to know, what's your problem, people show you respect, yet you don't show respect to others. That's the major problem about you. Just show some respect, and this can be resolved. Please! Becuase I have shown little respect to you, yet you resort to name calling.

Human Vader
Hmm, I suppose it's because this is a forum where I know no one in real life, so I vent my anger out here, rather than on those I love.

That aside, I could see what you're saying about spelling and grammar if its AIM or MSN messenger or something. I'm a little lazy there myself, but I never use "u" or "ur" or any other of those God forsaken words. Perhaps I was a bit hard on you, but seriously this is a Star Wars forum, you don't know me and I don't you, why not just let it go. Apologies.

Oh and seriously, don't include in your posts "Don't give me a hard time about this" or something like that. Because as soon as people see that they will give you a hard time about it.

Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Aduruth
you first spelt my name Adurath (with an "a" then you have the nerve to do edit **Last edited by Human Vader on Yesterday at 11:40 PM**
and make it spelled corectlly then say that i should read better, first off you tried to cover ur own hide.
secondly i know son is an expresion, but it did tick me off.
and thirdly people with respect for others don't bash those people.
Lastly I had to go offline becuase i was grounded from not going online after 11:45 pm.
Where do you ever get off telling others what they should do, who died and put u in charge.
Again about spelling my name wrong I garuntee this is what u did
*first time u posted u spelt it adurath
**then u read what i wrote
***then u propbably thought something like this"I'll show him, he probably won't even notice the time i posted my edit from my original post.
****Lastly u then said thaqt i didnt see my name spelt right the first time, u jak*&%
go back to school, and if ur still in it, why not take some classes in respect........"son" dont mess with the big boys, ok ur out of ur league. and yes i admit i am still a newb, but only to these forums, but compared to you(not in popularty) im a god
2.)Revan
3.)Sidious
4.)Nihilus
5.)Marka Ragnos
7.)Exar Kun
8.)Freedom Nadd
9.)Dooko/Tyranus
10.)Maul (sheer power with a blade.) *(vader's 1st becuase, of out of suit vader=sheer power, and suit vader=sheer power of the force, technically i combined them, but ... well o well lol wink)

Why restart a troubled arguement?

Aduruth
dude shut up lol, me and human vader resolved it. appologies accepted hv. and from the wise words of legolas

"I was wrong to despair"-ttt
that means nothing at all, so... sorry as well.

and luke, once again stfu, just becuase he was the hero of the ot that doesnt mean you can't be the hero. LUKE we ended it so dont bring uit up, noob, and yes i mean the anoying one. lol. jk

o human vader you really think(im being seroius now) that if i say "pleas dont down my opinion" will get people to yell at me or down will work, becuase ive always used it. and ur the only one.. lol. o well

Great Vengeance
1. ROTJ vader
2. kit fisto
3.sidious
4.master vrook
5.kreia
6.darth nihilus
7.3p0
8.Darth maul
9.dooku
10.ajunta pall

1436.revan

Human Vader
You forgot Artoo.

Great Vengeance
You forgot Artoo.

Artoo is far too powerful to be considered in this thread.

Illustrious
Artoo is god. Do not blasphemize his name by putting him in this thread, or else he will smite you.

Darth_Janus
Agreed!

Vengeance, you are such a blatant hater. Just be thankful you respect the Chosen One, Artoo...

Nai Fohl
untill the end of star wars is over, then there will always be more sith Lords

What do you think how many times will the ancient Sith Empire reach his highest point - again ? Err...see their aren't Sith any longer since ROTJ only Dark Jedi.

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Simus
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Ajunta Pall
6) Tulak Hord
7) Freedon Nadd
8) Exar Kun
9) Revan
10) Traya
11) Nihilus
12) DE Sidious
13) Malak
14) Ulic Quel-Droma
15) King Ommin
16) Sion
17) Darth Tyranus / Dooku
18) Darth Vader
19) Aleema Keto
20) Satal Keto
21) Asajj Ventress
22) Darth Maul

That are all that came to my mind.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
What do you think how many times will the ancient Sith Empire reach his highest point - again ? Err...see their aren't Sith any longer since ROTJ only Dark Jedi.

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Simus
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Ajunta Pall
6) Tulak Hord
7) Freedon Nadd
8) Exar Kun
9) Revan
10) Traya
11) Nihilus
12) DE Sidious
13) Malak
14) Ulic Quel-Droma
15) King Ommin
16) Sion
17) Darth Tyranus / Dooku
18) Darth Vader
19) Aleema Keto
20) Satal Keto
21) Asajj Ventress
22) Darth Maul

That are all that came to my mind.

It's a very comprehensive list, good job on it.

Lord Lupas
Ok only having played the KOTOR games and watched the movies some of those jedi/sith i cant really place the others in an order but out of the others i would rank them as follows.
1 marka ragnus (leader of the ancient sith)
2 Naga Sadow
3 adjunta pall
4 Freedon nag
(reason "we are as children when wielding the force in comparrison to these ancient sith" - Darth Trayer (as close to quote as i can recall, its been awhile)
5 Darth Revan (three jedi and the council combined could not defeat Revan completely, He was the best of that era, both in command of the force and a lightsabre)
6 The Outcast (cant remember real name or if had one)
8 Bastilla (if revan falls and is counted as a sith so does she)
9 Darth Trayer (yes she helped to train both revan and the outcast but both surpassed her in ability.)
8 darth sidious
9 Malak
10 Lord Vader (as anakin defeated dooku so would be more powerful than tyrannus, though vader is nowhere near as powerful as he could have been if not crippled early on by obi wan, if he hadn't been would prob be up with bastilla).
11 Lord Tyrannus

Tangible God
Wow, your first post is a bump. I'm just glad you're not an immediate Revan fanboy.

But for 'ol times sake, I'll add my own list.

1.) Marka Ragnos----self-explanatory.
2.) Naga Sadow----self-explanatory.
3.) Ludo Kressh----he's quite close to Naga.
4.) DE Palpatine
5.) Freedon Nadd
6.) Revan
7.) Traya
8.) Bane
9.) Malak
10.) Kaan
11.) Sidious
12.) ROTS Human-Vader
13.) Dooku
14.) Maul
15.) OT Vader

I know I missed a few. We know even less about Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, and Simus, than we do about Ragnos. Bandon is a b*tch. Bastlia is weaker than everyone on that list save OT Vader. I f*ckin' hate Nihilus and Sion. Does the Exile even count as a Sith? And Plagueis is an utter mystery.

calvin44
So what you are saying is that we can't take that list seriously, as it comes from your opinions, rather than facts.

overlord
SuperShadow has the best list, swah!

Lightsnake
When did Naga Sadow show any power close to a guy like Simus at his prime, DE Sidious or Exar Kun?

Pwned61
I have to say Nihilus is a bit of a wild card due to his abilities, so I'll leave him out. Also, I really didn't know where to putt Nadd, he's described as being powerful, but that still makes him hard to place, so I just slapped him in there.

1. Ragnos/ DE Sidious

2. naga sadow

3. exar kun

4. Ulic

5. freedon Nadd

6. Revan

7. The Exile

8. Traya

9. Malak

10. Dunno after here, it get's hazy.

Dark Aristokrat
Hazy, eh? It's well past the first of January, man.

Lightsnake
I'd bump Naga down a few spaces and put Bane up there myself, Pwned...otherwise, very good list

Nactous
After reading the previous insults im not even going to leave a list. Let me just say the Dark Side rules.

calvin44
Originally posted by Pwned61
I have to say Nihilus is a bit of a wild card due to his abilities, so I'll leave him out. Also, I really didn't know where to putt Nadd, he's described as being powerful, but that still makes him hard to place, so I just slapped him in there.

1. Ragnos/ DE Sidious

2. naga sadow

3. exar kun

4. Ulic

5. freedon Nadd

6. Revan

7. The Exile

8. Traya

9. Malak

10. Dunno after here, it get's hazy.
Simus is def. number 2.

Pwned61
Originally posted by calvin44
Simus is def. number 2.

Based on what though? All I remember is the guy getting owned by Ragnos, then living in a jar to the end. I mean, besides that, what has he done?

Dark Aristokrat
Simus did rule over Naga Sadow, and even as a head no one tried to rub him out. It's possible that Ludo, Sadow or others could pwn Simus, but IF his position is any indication of his power (Being a living head for over a hundred years in a Sith Empire and still being on the council does make you seem uber) he is probably still pretty strong.

Darth Traya
1) Darth Nihilus (because of his force-eating abilities)
2) Marka Ragnos
3) Simus
4) Naga Sadow
5) Ludo Kressh
6) Freddon Nadd
7) Exar Kun
8) Dark Empire Palpatine
9) Darth Traya
10) Ulic Quel Droma

My top ten.

Tangible God
See that's exactly why I hate Nihilus.

Lightsnake
Nihilius was hardly all powerful there. He at least required concentration of his abilities and some connection to Ravager...if an enemy can act faster than he can, he's dead.

On another note, Simus surviving was not that impressive....his feat's been duplicated in Boba Fett, Enemy of the Empire

calvin44
Originally posted by Darth Traya
1) Darth Nihilus (because of his force-eating abilities)
2) Marka Ragnos
3) Simus
4) Naga Sadow
5) Ludo Kressh
6) Freddon Nadd
7) Exar Kun
8) Dark Empire Palpatine
9) Darth Traya
10) Ulic Quel Droma

My top ten.
Ajunta Pall is def. better than Nihilus, the fact he was able to rule completely over the ancient sith is enough evidence.

calvin44
1.) Terrorist Dooku----self-explanatory.
2.) Naga Sadow----self-explanatory.
3.) Ludo Kressh----he's quite close to Naga.
4.) DE Palpatine
5.) Freedon Nadd
6.) Revan
7.) Traya
8.) Bane
9.) Malak
10.) Kaan
11.) Sidious
12.) ROTS Human-Vader
13.) Dooku
14.) Maul
15.) OT Vader

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Nihilius was hardly all powerful there. He at least required concentration of his abilities and some connection to Ravager...if an enemy can act faster than he can, he's dead.

On another note, Simus surviving was not that impressive....his feat's been duplicated in Boba Fett, Enemy of the Empire

Surviving as a head and serving on the Sith council for over a hundred years while still obtaining respect? Yes, I'm sure Boba did that too.

Lightsnake
Ragnos knew letting him live on the council would hurt him more than anything and decided to twist the blade.

And in enemy of the Empire, Fett and Vader are both attempting to obtain the still living severed head of a priestess keeping herself alive via the force

Dark Aristokrat
1- That made no sense.

2- That doesn't relate at all.

Illustrious
Ragnos knew letting him live on the council would hurt him more than anything and decided to twist the blade.

And in enemy of the Empire, Fett and Vader are both attempting to obtain the still living severed head of a priestess keeping herself alive via the force

Uhm... wtf? Where's your proof of Ragnos "knowing" that "letting him live" would hurt him more?

This is coming from the guy who claimed that Vrook and Vander couldn't have been in the Sith War because they weren't mentioned in the TOTJ comics, right? Then you drop a crap inference like that one?

Was she still keeping herself a live and being a Sith Lord while doing it? Yeah, I guess Simus had the multitask version. And even so, we know of 2 individuals pulling it off over thousands of years of SW continuity, not bad.

Lightsnake
1. Debated numerous times on the TFN forum and it's the theory I'd stick by. And for how cruel Ragnos was, that fits well.

2. The battles in the Sith War were quite spelled out and we see the council together at one point...no Vrook. No Vandar.

3. Sith Lord? No. Force Prophet? Yes, she was. She kept herself alive for an interminable amount of time...and when some random priestess head does such a feat, it sorta takes the umph from Simus

Dark Aristokrat
1- Do you think you could elaborate on this theory with some evidence and support? Or should we just take the generaly concensus of TFN as given fact?

3- Different circumstances, entirely. Simus was a Sith Lord, on the council. Before Ragnos, he has lorded over the other Sith. He was noted for being powerful in Sith magicks. Ragnos defeats him, he lives as a head. He's respected by his fellow Sith, and continues to tutor Naga Sadow. In fact, I would argue that Ragnos letting Simus live afterwards for over a century (And that no one murdered Simus in that time) is a testamont to both of their powers and security within the Sith hierarchy. After all, Ragnos obviously did not feel the need to murder Simus, because Simus was no longer a threat to his power. Yet Simus was not threatened by other SIth, either.

calvin44
2. The battles in the Sith War were quite spelled out and we see the council together at one point...no Vrook. No Vandar.
Well maybe they just weren't on the council...

Lightsnake
1. The Idea that a Sith Lord as obviously strong, cunning and cruel as Ragnos would have a fallen rival kept alive for a century while Simus still had power and influence over the Sith?

2. How different circumstances? Madam Force Prophet-M-something- also lives on as a head in a box. And was one hell of a prophet.

Illustrious
Where is it said that Ragnos is so cruel that he kills anyone? He didn't kill Sadow or Kressh. Simus was around for a century, do you suppose he went and hung out with the Ewoks for a couple decades and smoked hash while Ragnos was playing his fiddle?

He logically didn't feel Mr. Head-in-a-Jar was a threat. And considering no one even dared to strike him down when he was on his deathbed is a bigger testament to his power.

Uh... because she wasn't a in a position of power in a empire full of powerful force users that had no hesitation of gutting each other?

The difference is like the amputee that sits at home on his couch all day and the amputee that's a professional, championship level boxer. Totally different levels.

Lightsnake
1. The Sith in that comic seemed to function differently than the ones we know. They're up in arms about avenging Simus...and my point was: Ragnos is crueler and more creative than just a killer. And his rule was an ironhanded one.

2. well, she'd been passed along from vicious imperials, to mercs, to dark siders, and eventually to Boba, who killed her. And the woman could see plenty possible futures on her own

Dark Aristokrat
1- Actually, the ancient Sith are pretty much paranoid, scheming, and used to deception. Both Ludo and Naga Sadow use trickery and murder to achieve their ends, which is power over others. In this, they are like all Sith.

2- Uh... because she wasn't a in a position of power in a empire full of powerful force users that had no hesitation of gutting each other?

The difference is like the amputee that sits at home on his couch all day and the amputee that's a professional, championship level boxer. Totally different levels.

You didn't entirely address this.

Lightsnake
1. I don't recall Ludo using any trickery or deception...the most he ever did coming close to it was declaring himself Dark Lord...Sadow is the only Sith who came across as competent.

2. I'm not sure how the analogy'd apply. Both are strong enough to keep alive with the force when they're just heads. And unlike Simus, the prophet could see the future, multiple futures. Simus was also unable to prevent an assassination on his life, that was more than obvious...Simus was no weakling, not even close, though surviving as a head, when he already had the influence among the Sith...

Dark Aristokrat
Ludo deceived Sadow by faking his death.

Lightsnake
That didn't make Sadow look good whatsoever...Sadow shows shortly thereafter his technology can read vital signs and Ludo sent an empty decoy

Mandolorian

But, if you've ever played Kotor, you will hear them go on about Revan being one of the Greatest, maybe even the best, so i'll change the list, but dont you rave at me!!!!!! may i remind you that there was thousands of sith after revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.