JAC's Bar [social thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
Hi and welcome to JLRTENJAC's Zelda Bar. This is a peaceful enviroment to enjoy an Off-topic Zelda forum. We also have Lon-Lon milk from Hyrule and Chatu Romani from Termania.

*Nails Menu to the wall*
*Builds Tingle shooting range*
*Hires Tingle to be the target at the shooting range* evil face
*Nails No soliciting sign on the wall*

Oh and the first person to kill tingle get's a special prize!

Movie_Geek_
I think you ment to put this in the RP form.

snake_eyes616
I need help with Link's Awakening for the Original GameBoy. Im in Bottle Grotto and im fighting the boss there. Any suggestions? I only have 4 hearts and he is practically invulnerable to my bombs.

dave123
So is this a role playing thing, or a social thread for the Comp Games Forum?

JLRTENJAC
Social thread...

dave123
OK then, that's cool big grin We always needed one of those round here...

JLRTENJAC
You can talk about pretty much any game... but I lean more twords Zelda *Points to the menu and tingle shooting game*

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
I need help with Link's Awakening for the Original GameBoy. Im in Bottle Grotto and im fighting the boss there. Any suggestions? I only have 4 hearts and he is practically invulnerable to my bombs.

*Before the battle, you should get some Potion from Crazy Tracy.*
When the battle begins, the Genie will throw 8 fire balls at you.
Dodge these by simply walking around the room being sure to
stay one step ahead of the fire balls being thrown, or you can switch
your Braclet with Roc's Feather and jump away from the balls
as they are thrown. After he throws the fire balls at you he will go
into his bottle. While the bottle his hopping around the room, hit
it with your Sword. When the bottle is immobilized, pick it up with
your Power Braclet and throw it against the wall. The Genie will
come back out and throw 8 more fire balls at you. Dodge them as
before. After you have thrown the bottle against the wall three
times, it will break and the Genie will float around the room.While
he does this you will see double images of him. When the images
come together, he will throw a fire ball at you. Dodge it by jumping,
and then hit him with your sword. After you hit him, he will split into
two images again. Repeat the process of dodging the fire balls and
hitting him until he is dead.

JLRTENJAC
We are happy to welcome talk of ANY game not just Zelda, and talk to me and maybe you can start your own things around here.

*puts "Now hiring" sign in the window*

I am trying to beat OOT with only 3 hearts and I will be posting mission logs here like this one that is in a different forum right now.
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Ocarina of Time Mission log Part 1:

I have beaten the Deku tree dungeon. This is also a quest to beat the game with 3 heart.

JLRTENJAC
We are happy to welcome talk of ANY game not just Zelda, and talk to me and maybe you can start your own things around here.

*puts "Now hiring" sign in the window*

I am trying to beat OOT with only 3 hearts and I will be posting mission logs here like this one that is in a different forum right now.

If you want an example of what I want for this bar go check out "Queeg's Korova blue milk bar" in the star wars episode 3 forum, but this is a video game forum...

Oh and dave123 is there any way I can get the name changed... I think I leaned this alittle too mutch the Zelda side... I was thinking of changing the name if I could.

JLRTENJAC
Ocarina of time mission log part 2:

I have defeated King dodongo in dodongo's cavern.

Hit_and_Miss
Here I created a little sprite version of the shooting range.

hmmm It seems to be messed up in the post. click on it to improve. I think its the optimisation process...

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud funny!

Hit_and_Miss
Ill create another one of link drinkin. Hes got loads of sprites!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Ill create another one of link drinkin. Hes got loads of sprites!

GEEK!!!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
drinkin!

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
GEEK!!!!!!!

LOL darrel! what are you on about!

JLRTENJAC
I have some of Tingle being killed but I can't get it to work... any Ideas?

JLRTENJAC
Oh and Hit-and-miss are you good at making lttp-style sprites?

JLRTENJAC
If you want an example of what I want for this bar go check out "Queeg's Korova blue milk bar" in the star wars episode 3 forum, but this is a video game forum...

Oh and dave123 is there any way I can get the name changed... I think I leaned this alittle too mutch the Zelda side... I was thinking of changing the name if I could.

Bah, forget changing the name, I kinda like it...

JLRTENJAC
Hey Storm, Where do you get calling people Geeks!

Hit_and_Miss
Throw him out the bar!.

(I know him really he was joking)

Having done an archery jpeg do I get a prize??

JLRTENJAC
*nails "No name calling, under punishment of death" sign* Have a nice day! big grin

JLRTENJAC
Throw him out the bar!.

(I know him really he was joking)

Having done an archery jpeg do I get a prize??

No It didn't kill tingle... now if tingle is killed in it, you can have the prize.

JLRTENJAC
Ocarina of time Mission log part 3:

I now have the Master sword!

JLRTENJAC
This game is MUCH harder to beat with 3 hearts than WW was. Here let me see the guide... reading nope no infanant health cheats... oh well... big grin

Actually I hate cheats... I only use them after I have beaten a game and then It is only on games like Mercenarys where you can get unlimited C2 and unlimited health... BLOW THINGS UP!

JLRTENJAC
If any one can make sprites I would like to talk to them

Hit_and_Miss
there you go!

JLRTENJAC
Is it supposed to be animated?

Blue Dragon
dave said this thread is allowed here but it's a place just to hang out. The video game forum is a place to talk about games. This is a place where you can drink/eat Zelda drinks/food.

It can't be in the OTF can it...or not? confused Role play would be okay wouldn't it? I'm confused, give me a Lon Lon Milk.

Hit_and_Miss
Is it supposed to be animated?

the process by which I compress the file messes up for some reason.... click on it!

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
dave said this thread is allowed here but it's a place just to hang out. The video game forum is a place to talk about games. This is a place where you can drink/eat Zelda drinks/food.

It can't be in the OTF can it...or not? confused Role play would be okay wouldn't it? I'm confused, give me a Lon Lon Milk.

There is a place in the Star wars forums that gave me the idea... but yea you can just hang out... or yell out random things like:

"I LIKE PIE!"

snake_eyes616
"ME TOO!"

JLRTENJAC
Hey snake... beware the pie killer!

Movie_Geek_
Lon Lon Milk!

JLRTENJAC
Coming Up... just one second... *Pulls bow string and releases arrow shafting tingle* YAY I GET THE PRIZE! oh and for your milk *plays Epona's song and gives the bottle of milk to the cool Movie geek.*

Movie_Geek_
MMMMM..Good Milk!

JLRTENJAC
Yup, nice and warm 'aint it?

DarkC
Starfox Adventures for GCN was a pretty good replacement for Zelda before the new one came out.

JLRTENJAC
Nah, nothing can replace zelda... even halo.

DarkC
No, in perspective. It played like Zelda, the controls were a shitload liek Zelda's. I thought "Man, this is a lot like a Zelda game." when I was playing it.

Hit_and_Miss
I haven't played any of the GC zeldas... Though i recently clocked minish cap! was fun

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by DarkC
No, in perspective. It played like Zelda, the controls were a shitload liek Zelda's. I thought "Man, this is a lot like a Zelda game." when I was playing it.

Star fox was like zelda!?

JLRTENJAC
Ocarina of time mission log patr 4:
I DID IT! I BEAT PHANTOM GANNON IN THE FOREST TEMPLE! Those stalfos (the skeletons) take 2 hearts with each jump-attack!

Majora's Mask
I haven't played any of the GC zeldas... Though i recently clocked minish cap! was fun

I Liked Minish Cap, too. It's one of my favorites.

JLRTENJAC
yea Minish cap is a great game... Now Adventure of link was by far the worst.

JLRTENJAC
Ocarina of time mission log part 5:
I beat Volvaga in the Fire temple.

DarkC
Star fox was like zelda!?
Starfox Adventures. Not Starfox.

Movie_Geek_
Starfox Adventures was one of the easyest games I ever played. All the Starfox games are easy is you ask me. Me and my brother beat it in like a hour and a half.

JLRTENJAC
I never played any of them and didn't know there was a differance.

Majora's Mask
I never played any of them and didn't know there was a differance.

The StarFox games put you in a spaceship (Sometimes a tank or even on foot with weapons), and you try to shoot down enemies and bosses without getting killed yourself. StarFox Adventures, however, played very much like a Zelda game, where it was an adventure/quest on a single planet that you could explore and interact with, solve puzzels, fight bad guys, etc. instead of an old-fasioned shoot'em up.

snake_eyes616
Hey snake... beware the pie killer!

And the Pie Bomber!
tomcat

JLRTENJAC
school tommorrow, be back after homework. disgust
Can't wait to meet my teachers. shifty

powerfulone1987
For you to be going back to school this early you have to be going to college. Is that right?

JLRTENJAC
Nope High School. 10th grade. BTW I'm back! I have an early Morning class so I can get out early.

JLRTENJAC
sleep *ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

snake_eyes616
dude you just started your sophmore year 2? cool. where you live?

JLRTENJAC
Kentucky, USA. what sucks about being a sophmore in high school is that I have 3 years left... and then college!

snake_eyes616
what sucks about being a sophmore in high school is that I have 3 years left... and then college!

I agree.

JLRTENJAC
How about you? you started back to school yet?

snake_eyes616
yeah, have been for a week and a half now.

JLRTENJAC
Hmmm... I can't wait for summer break already!

snake_eyes616
likewise.

Majora's Mask
Same here.

snake_eyes616
argh...im bored.

JLRTENJAC
We just got started work in math... sorta. I sit next ot a friend of mine... so I don't listen that mutch, we talk on my graphing calculator.

snake_eyes616
my school is a 37047734. Type that into a calculater and turn it upside down, lol

JLRTENJAC
OOOKay... but I can use real letters on mine. huh

snake_eyes616
hmm, okay.

Hit_and_Miss
Anyone Wana challenge me to HALO 2 match PM me! though My user name here is my xbox live acount!

Movie_Geek_
We just got started work in math... sorta. I sit next ot a friend of mine... so I don't listen that mutch, we talk on my graphing calculator.
Math...not my favorite. I am so happy I have not started yet but only a little over a week away.

Majora's Mask
Math is pure evil. I think I start school on Sept. 7th.

snake_eyes616
dude, youre lucky miffed

Movie_Geek_
I start on the 25th.

JLRTENJAC
Lucky... no expression

Movie_Geek_
I guess but I am a Honor roll student and in honor classes that i have to do summer projects on. Then I am in my schools Varsity band, yes there is a varsity band and I am a band geek, I have to go to three hour practices and all day practices in the 90 degree weather and rain.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I guess but I am a Honor roll student and in honor classes that i have to do summer projects on.

Nerd...

Just kiddin. stick out tongue

JLRTENJAC
TO THE HOMEWORK--AWAY!

Movie_Geek_
Not to far off. laughing out loud I do not want to go back to school but I do not hate it.

JLRTENJAC
Hmm... Well I've got home work... Math miffed I hate math! but this is just Review though so I should be done in a few miniutes... My friend Lauren and I raced each other to see who could finish each problem in class first. I won 2 out of 16... I'm a slow writer. then we talked untill the teacher gave us a new problem. such fun... big grin

JLRTENJAC
I'm back... That homework took longer than I expected, but It wasn't the math. I told the truth about that. It did only take a few miniutes, but I had english too! and THAT took forever. I am Horrible at writing. blink

JLRTENJAC
I need plans for "Gifts" for my teachers. ninja Hmmm... first on my list is My english teacher... shifty

snake_eyes616
You have to give you're teachers gifts?

JLRTENJAC
no... I just want to annoy them as much as they annoy me (Note the quotes around gifts.)

snake_eyes616
ooohhh...I gotcha wink

mASTer Rofan
Ewwwwwwwwwwww........... eek!

JLRTENJAC
OMG AST HAS COME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And I ment pranks... like bart simpson.

JLRTENJAC
Well, I will be gone for the weekend to go white-water rafting...*Jumps for joy*... I am leaving after school today, gonna spend saturday with my Grandparents saturday and hit the river sunday. See ya.

snake_eyes616
OMG AST HAS COME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What is AST?

Darth JLRTENJAC
mASTer Rofan's origional name was AST rofan, I call him AST!

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth JLRTENJAC
Well, I will be gone for the weekend to go white-water rafting...*Jumps for joy*... I am leaving after school today, gonna spend saturday with my Grandparents saturday and hit the river sunday. See ya.

I lied I leave at five.

snake_eyes616
what happened to your name? you change it? confused

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yup... I am now a sith!

snake_eyes616
welcome to the dark side evil face

Darth JLRTENJAC
No, no, no. I never was in the light... I just never asumed the name of darth JLRTENJAC. I was like Palpatine and never let my true nature be known... untill now!

Darth JLRTENJAC
there you go!

HA Ok you get the grand prze of..... 2 RUPIES! sorry that's all I could afford whan I made it.

Darth JLRTENJAC
OOT mission log part 6:

I have defeated Morpha in the Water temple. Should I get the Biggorn's sword now or wait untill I go for the spirit temple? I have been using the Giant's knife on the bosses.

Movie_Geek_
I would get the sword now because the Giant's sword can brake.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yea that is what I thought. Just gotta do my Ho.... Home.... HOMEWORK! mad

Darth JLRTENJAC
Math...not my favorite. I am so happy I have not started yet but only a little over a week away.

So you started back Yet?

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Darth JLRTENJAC
So you started back Yet?
I do on Wednesday....but I have honor class and have summer projects for them. I have to finish them. That is what I am supposed to be doing right now. stick out tongue

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yea I'm supposed to be doing homework right now... Man I'd die in Honours classes... I'm too lazy for them. I could do them if I worked at it but... well... No.

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud I do not have much of a life so I have to do something. They are not that bad they just move a little faster then normal.

Darth JLRTENJAC
The thing I do is play video games... Like Zelda! My English note book is Zelda themed. big grin

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud I have a thing for games too. If you could not tell. My English note book is is plain right. Actually, I did draw a picture of link on a old History notebook last year.

Darth JLRTENJAC
A friend of mine... Named Lauren... Keeps stealing my calculator. of course she stole her EX-boyfriend's keys. big grin I'm trying to get her to join KMC.

Movie_Geek_
Good luck getting them back laughing out loud One of my friends tossed a guy friends of are key and his hose on top of this leg in are school and we could not get them down.

Darth JLRTENJAC
laughing out loud I have a thing for games too. If you could not tell. My English note book is is plain right. Actually, I did draw a picture of link on a old History notebook last year.

I printed off like 6 pictures... One is at the end of ALTTP with the Triforce (Just no link) and another is the begining of the battle with Ganon when it shows his name in OOT. The ones on the back ate ALTTP Official art. I may find them later.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Good luck getting them back laughing out loud One of my friends tossed a guy friends of are key and his hose on top of this leg in are school and we could not get them down.

HA, no she gave them back to him... but she will steal one Item per-male friend she has... for some reason she likes my calculator... and I don't know why...

Movie_Geek_
I just draw mine from hand. I did other things on mt notebooks like with Inu, fairies, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Harts, anything anmie really.

Darth JLRTENJAC
DARN MATH DARN ALL MATH TO HECK!

Darth JLRTENJAC
I just draw mine from hand. I did other things on mt notebooks like with Inu, fairies, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Harts, anything anmie really.

I can't draw.

Movie_Geek_
I do not like Math ether. laughing out loud

I love to draw, one of my better talents. Everyone can draw you just have to practice and find the right thing to draw.

Darth JLRTENJAC
I do not like Math ether. laughing out loud

I love to draw, one of my better talents. Everyone can draw you just have to practice and find the right thing to draw.

My math homework is SO REPETITIVE!

An example answer:

15. The Constant of Variation is 2.

(0,0) and (2,4)

4-0 4 2
---- = --- = --- = 2
2-0 2 1

And that is how most of them are! Well try and line them up as 3 fractions...

4-0
----
2-0

is right then there is

---

then

---

Movie_Geek_
Well at leas it is easy. I am in geometry this year. Are you in 10th or 11th grade

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yea but is is so repetive... I'm taking geomitry next year, but I have Computer Assisted Drafting (or CAD for short) this year. I'm in 10th.

Movie_Geek_
Coot same here. 10th grade round here you take geometry as a 10th grade requirement no matter what level you are at.

Darth JLRTENJAC
I started to take it but the school sugested that I wait untill next year.

Movie_Geek_
Mt school changes levels every semester. So you move pretty fast in classes. I had good teacher so it was not that hard it, depends on the person sometimes.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Yea, Well I Could Keep up if I Wanted or had to. I Just finished my Home Work so I'm back for now.

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud I am still dong mine looking up every now and then to see if anyone put something. Right now I am doing a report on Princess Diana

Darth JLRTENJAC
Sounds fun... no expression

Movie_Geek_
Get worse trust me...I had to do a stock portfolio over the summer and look at the stocks I picked every day and do a background check and history on them as well.

Darth JLRTENJAC
You ARE in high school right?

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud yes 10th grade just like you. I over do things at times. All the stock stuff was for economics laughing out loud

Darth JLRTENJAC
Wow. I would rather bee thrown off a cliff than do homework over the summer... Just out of curiosity, is this portfolio for a buisness class?

Movie_Geek_
Economics, It was not as bad as it sound s it is a pain and I still have to finish that report. On top of the one on Diana. I put them off to long and I am paying for it by doing it in the last 2-3 days befor school starts.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Sounds like what I would do.

Movie_Geek_
It is unlike me to put things off but I was having a lot of fun this summer and school work sounded like a drag.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Well I hate to do this to you but... I've gotta go for about an hour or so. My dad is making me drive him to cracker barrel to drop off a book-on-tape so that I can get a little driving practice to get my license in a few months... see ya.

Darth JLRTENJAC
It is unlike me to put things off but I was having a lot of fun this summer and school work sounded like a drag.

Yea school is a drag.

Darth JLRTENJAC
Well That was a waste of time.

Darth JLRTENJAC
*Revives Tingle and hires Knuckle, Ankle, and David Jr. To be NEW targets for the shooting Range.

Blue Dragon
A lot of off topic going on about school, don't do it. Can I get my Lon Lon Milk now!?

Darth JLRTENJAC
I actually named before I thought about what this really was... disgust

Darth JLRTENJAC
I couldn't help my self.

http://img.freeforumzone.it/upload/468257_Zelda%20avatar.jpg

Movie_Geek_
Coool pic...where did it come from?

Darth JLRTENJAC
I did a google search working on the title screen for my fan game, and I found that. The screen is turning out to be VERY cool.

Darth JLRTENJAC
I HAVE TO BRAG!

I Got the Eye-ball frog to the Professor at Lake Hylia with ONLY ONE SECOND LEFT! I just had to say that. And Epona wouldn't cooperate and let me on for like 5 seconde, then she wouldn't jump the @$#^%& fence, That took me two @$#^%& trys!

Well I'm finished.

BTW nice sig Blue!

Darth JLRTENJAC
Allright NOW I'M PISSED! I finally get the Biggoron's sword, after all that Eyedrop shit I just went through, and all that wait 3 days shit, I finally got the prize, THE SWORD! I get my ocarina and start to play the Song of Light... I tilt the C-stick and... NOTHING ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. I press B to get out of it... NOTHING! the conrols FROZE... but Just the controls! I CAN'T DO A THING... First I thought, well maby this controler has a loose wire, no problem I'll just switch to my wave bird. I switch and... NOTHING! so then I am struck with a frightning thought... "what if controller port 1 broke? I'll have to get a new GameCube! so I try cleaning the port... NOTHING! I finally gave up and reset the game. It comes up to the title screen and... the controler works now! mad

BTW: Please don't try to lecture me on saving. mad

Darth JLRTENJAC
I'm fixing it

Darth JLRTENJAC
sleepingsleep1

Mmmmm... Come on ladies you know you want me... *Wakes up* Huh What I was talking in my sleep again!?

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud Seems so. And you know we all do want you.

Sorry to here about your game. Thats happened to me before.

Darth JLRTENJAC
I tryed it again and it worked so I'm happy again. big grin BTW are the smilies not working for you?

Darth JLRTENJAC
Mission Log part 7

I have defeated Bongo Bongo in the Shadow temple. big grin

Darth JLRTENJAC
Mission log part 8

I have defeated Twinrova in the spirit temple. Ganon's Castle is all I have left.

Darth JLRTENJAC
One more to go! big grin

Darth JLRTENJAC
Look at these cool sigs:

http://teenhavon.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10009/zeldasig.jpg

http://img74.exs.cx/img74/6576/lozw0gx.png

http://www.zeldafront.net/priveimages/zelda_sig.jpg

None of thest can be used because theyre too large, they are over 30KB!

Darth JLRTENJAC
OOT mission log part 9

I DID IT! I BEAT OOT WITH ONLY 3 HEARTS! now noone can say I am not a Zelda master but to prove myself I will go for MM. I can't go for any afret that (Exept maby the Gameboy Zeldas, I'll do them if I can)

Darth JLRTENJAC
Noone comes to my bar anymore... *Drowns sorrow in Milk*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>