Cell Phone Games and the VX8100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Walfredo
So I have been playing around with this new LG VX8100 that was just released and it has the whole Vcast and EVDO and crazy movie clips so I wanted to look into some games to see how good they were. Its on Verizon if that matters. Anyone recommend any games?

Also, are game manufacturers going to start using these streaming capabilities like the sweet video clips within cell games? Its all javascript, right?

Kumar
i didn't know they made "real" games for cell phones. i thought they just made those crappy sampler games like asteroids and snake for them but i guess they are coming a long way with cell phones. i know they are making a FFVII game for some crazy Japanese cell phone and it is called Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. i guess if you are a FF fan you should try to get that, otherwise...... well, don't, i guess >_>

Walfredo
Well, than xfor the info. I guess its not a big thing around here. I just have this crazy VX8100 cell phone that has a beautiful screen adn wanted to tyr out some games. I think a splinter cell: chaos theory version is available. I think I'll check that out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.