Sasquatch vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
I know that Marvel Handbook wise, there is a variance in their strength levels, but lets go with how Sasquatch was originally portrayed, stopping and tossing away a DC-10 with hundreds of tons of thrust. And the current Abomination who's Class 100 I believe. Say they were equal in strength, as I believe they should be and these two Hulk wannabe's go at it, two very smart men in monstrous forms.

They fight at Shaw's Scarborough supermarket in Maine. It's where I work, and I'd love to see it trashed by these two herculean behemoths.

Dark Thor
so you think Sasquatch can lift(press) how many tons?

olympian
While back when Sas was rougly Hulks level he would make it a fight.

Nowadays he wont.

ScarletSpider
Sasquatch should be roughly Hulk's level, but since that time he's been written as weaker in the Alpha Flight series. Then he made all of three appearances in Alpha Flight volume 2, and there was almost no action to speak of in Alpha Flight volume 3.

ALEMASTER
SAQUATCH

yahman

Grammaton
I think Abomination - his strength level is at least pretty certain, and I think he's too "cunning" for Sasquatch? I mean the guy is a former spy he must "out-do" Sasquatch in the mental department...

ScarletSpider
Yes, but has the Abomination ever been a woman?

snoopdogg
In the 2003 X-men encyclopedia Walter has a level 5 in strength. Which would be 75 tons max.

But being Walter has a healing factor and his intelligence advantage I think that is enough to beat Abom.

guy222
Classic Emil would win

juggernaut74
Sasquatch has a shot.

Mindset
If a 17 year old Colossus can kick Sasquatch's ass, he has no chance here.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
If a 17 year old Colossus can kick Sasquatch's ass, he has no chance here.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Maximum-Butthurt-Achieved-Reaction-Gif.gif

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
If a 17 year old Colossus can kick Sasquatch's ass, he has no chance here. Possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.