Need Grievous' four lightsabers pic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmark
Can anyone find me the picture of the close up of the four lightsabers Grievous is holding. You know where it shows that he is holding Luke's, and Vaders, etc.

PVS
no

Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t311878.html

do a little of your own legwork would ya?

darthmark
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t311878.html

do a little of your own legwork would ya?

You don't think I did, 2 hours searching the web and nothing.

There was a pic that zoomed in on the sabers to show they were Luke's ROTJ saber, Vader's, I think Obi-Wan's and Anakin/Luke's. I saw it somewhere and I looked everywhere, I know its out there cause thats how I know about the four lightsabers easter egg.

bilb
aptirrelevance.com

darthmonkey9206
wow, you suck at seraching then. The OS has posted that pic before.

darthmaul1
this one?

Fire
doubt it dm1, kinda hard to determine who's sabres those are from that pic

darthmark
Thanks for the help guys but that pic is still not it. Its the moment where Grievous opens the arms and you can clearly see all four arms spread out.

But I remember seeing in some message board a picture that detailed the four lightsabers. It was that pic from the movie but it had like little zoomed in circles on the sabers so you can see them, I think it had writing on the pic saying who's lightsaber it was.

darthmark
Phew, found it on TFN forums. Just in case you are now curious here is the link:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a201/Sauron18/GrievousVSObiwan.jpg

darthvader_fan
ok. why cant you just do a google search. r u some kind of lazy ass and doesnt like to do that? all you got to do is go to google, go to images , and type in General Greivous. there you go you lazy ass

Darth Kronos
I like Darth Vader fan...he's smart

Captain REX
Gee, thanks for wasting our time, Darthmark. big grin

Also, those aren't Luke's ROTJ and Vader's lightsabers. They are similar in build, but not the same. *thwap*

darthmark
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
ok. why cant you just do a google search. r u some kind of lazy ass and doesnt like to do that? all you got to do is go to google, go to images , and type in General Greivous. there you go you lazy ass

Listen smart ass, you think you can find that pic on google go ahead. I would love to see you try for hours on end finding nothing.

Oh heaven forbid coming on a message board of Star Wars fans for help, what a horrible thing to do. Helping out a fellow SW fan is the most absurd thing ever concieved.

Well its nice to see there are only a few good people on this board.

Captain REX
Trust me, Darthmark, this Ep3 forum isn't the nicest place ever. Certainly a lot more calm than TF.N boards, since we try to keep it from getting that bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.