War Wolverine vs. Vamp Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creshosk
War Wolvie is from the 2988 reality

Vamp Wolvie is from the reality where Wolverine is lord of the vampires, the one where he defeats punisher.

Logan 87
It's a tough choice but I might be leading torwards Vamp Wolverine. Where is normal Wolvertine?

zachrivard
Vamp wolverine wins he is more powerful

cheldon
please describe the 2 characters for me

Hit_and_Miss
both wolverines embrace... and turn to making patchwork quilts...

Creshosk
Originally posted by cheldon
please describe the 2 characters for me

WAR

When Wolverine was captured by Apocalypse, he was transformed into Apocalypse's Horseman of War. Upon becoming War, he turned on Apocalypse, killing him. He then set off on a rampage, killing nearly every criminal until he gained the attention of Earth's superheroes, all of whom became determined to track him down. Due to the alliance of law enforcement agencies and governments, the world became united against War, leaving behind old dogmas such as the anti-mutant movement. Eventually gaining control of his more savage tendacies, Wolverine took the new alias of Brother Xavier and helped found the Hudson Bay Watch Grounds, where he met and befriended young War Watch member, Kraal. When Kraal returned to the War Watch, Brother Xavier followed him and helped defend him from the Wolf Pack gang. Seeing Brother Xavier in action inspired Kraal to become a Brother at the Watch Grounds and join Wolverine in helping others.

VAMPIRE LORD

Instead of Storm turning on Dracula (as happened on Earth-616), she remained true vampire and helped him defeat the X-Men. Dracula then turned Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler into vampires. Three nights later, Wolverine challenged Dracula for the title of Lord of the Vampires, and won. The vampire hordes then led an organized assault upon Manhattan while Wolverine, guided by Destiny, took steps to eliminate Doctor Strange, the only man able to destroy vampires with the Darkhold. A vampirized Juggernaut was dispatched to kill Strange, whose body was consumed by alligators. Then, the vampires attacked en masse, vampirizing certain heroes and villains, making other super-powered denizens or visitors of Manhattan die the final death (see list above). Manhattan was quarantined but the governments of the world were powerless to take action.

So who wins? War-verine or Vamp-erine?

cheldon
Originally posted by Logan 87
It's a tough choice but I might be leading torwards Vamp Wolverine. Where is normal Wolvertine?

can you please describe the 2 characters to to a newcomer like myself

cheldon
Originally posted by Creshosk
WAR

When Wolverine was captured by Apocalypse, he was transformed into Apocalypse's Horseman of War. Upon becoming War, he turned on Apocalypse, killing him. He then set off on a rampage, killing nearly every criminal until he gained the attention of Earth's superheroes, all of whom became determined to track him down. Due to the alliance of law enforcement agencies and governments, the world became united against War, leaving behind old dogmas such as the anti-mutant movement. Eventually gaining control of his more savage tendacies, Wolverine took the new alias of Brother Xavier and helped found the Hudson Bay Watch Grounds, where he met and befriended young War Watch member, Kraal. When Kraal returned to the War Watch, Brother Xavier followed him and helped defend him from the Wolf Pack gang. Seeing Brother Xavier in action inspired Kraal to become a Brother at the Watch Grounds and join Wolverine in helping others.

VAMPIRE LORD

Instead of Storm turning on Dracula (as happened on Earth-616), she remained true vampire and helped him defeat the X-Men. Dracula then turned Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler into vampires. Three nights later, Wolverine challenged Dracula for the title of Lord of the Vampires, and won. The vampire hordes then led an organized assault upon Manhattan while Wolverine, guided by Destiny, took steps to eliminate Doctor Strange, the only man able to destroy vampires with the Darkhold. A vampirized Juggernaut was dispatched to kill Strange, whose body was consumed by alligators. Then, the vampires attacked en masse, vampirizing certain heroes and villains, making other super-powered denizens or visitors of Manhattan die the final death (see list above). Manhattan was quarantined but the governments of the world were powerless to take action.

So who wins? War-verine or Vamp-erine?

thank you. well, anyone who can kill apocalypse is a force to be reckoned with. i'm leaning toward the war wolverine.

Piedmon
Likewhise.... Vampire Wolverine woulda got spanked if he'd tried to take on Strange by himself...

Jesse7
I don't know, but I would like to see pics of both please ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.