LOST UK =For the UK viewers=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
Thought I'd be nice and kind and make a thread so the people that live in the uk like my self wont be spoiled by reading the other threads so you can discuss the episodes and whatever here....happy

eek!..so Lost started today..eek!..so awesome..cant wait to find out what happens next week..

Flying High
ha ha....i already know....i watched the next episode on E4 stick out tongue

it was awesome big grin...

i was sitting next to me dad and he was telling me about Lord Of The Flie...and i might just read it....its all about the subconcious(sp) and stuff...

KillTheLight
he hee i watched the episode on E4 as well stick out tongue..and yes you should definitely read lord of the flies i love that book..you should watch the movie as well..happy

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lost was great, better then i thought it would be! i didnt what the next ep of E4 sad

whats in the jungle?????

charmedFairy
Originally posted by ~*Angel_Wingz*~
lost was great, better then i thought it would be! i didnt what the next ep of E4 sad

whats in the jungle?????

we watched the whole season and we still dont really know..are you sure you wanna be spoiled so early embarrasment

KillTheLight
no we dont want to be spoiled..

*throws cF out of this thread* getout

Red Superfly
Saw all three. It was too tempting. I love shows like this.

I need to track down series 4 of 24 too.

24 and Lost is all I need. (lol just realised both heroes of each show are called Jack)

Flying High

whats in the jungle?????
well...(my dad was telling me)....you dont ever find out what it is....at the end of the book you can either interpret it as a real monster or thei imaginations....

like...the terror is making them hear things and stuff....so yeah....i dont think we'll ever find out...untill the last ever episode ever stick out tongue

~*Angel_Wingz*~
The book? Its a book? i didnt know that

I dont mind about spoilers, when i read Harry Potter i read the last page first to find out what happenes lol

Its pretty annoying that you dont find out, since I'm mostly looking forward to watching it to find out whats in the jungle!

Also did I miss something? cos people are talking about John Locke? Am I supposed to know who that is?

KillTheLight
lost isnt a book..the book Flying High is on about is lord of the flies she's just making comparisons with lost and the whole deal with the monster/creature thing

John Locke is the bald guy with the scar on his eye

Mønkey
john locke is cool!!!!!

R2D2-89

whats in the jungle?????

i dont have e4 so i have to wait for the 3rd episode disgust

arent the polar bears in the jungle??

MildPossession
Did you see the polar bear in the comic book the kid was reading?

As for the series, I am not watching any more of the series on channel 4, I am not watching something that is cut/edited, going to buy the series on dvd.

Great stuff though.

jaden101
lets look at lost objectively shall we?

doctor on board?..... check
heroic good guy...see above
femme fatale?.......... check
apparent bad guy?..... check
suspicious foreigner?..... check
hot arrogant chick?..... check
useless fat bloke?...... check
token ugly person....see useless fat bloke
old wise man....check

this could be any adventure set at any time thoughout history

its practically lord of the rings given the cast of people involved

i wont argue...the crash scene from the woman prisoners perspective was cool....but it wasn't as well done as in the film "alive" and that was made 12 years ago...was a true story...was stuck on a featureless mountain...and was still better than lost

i'll probably watch the rest of the series seeing as the only other good programmes on just now are still game, house and the shield...all of which are far better than what i've seen of lost

polar bears?....for FVCK SAKE MAN

MildPossession
For people with 5 channels, Lost is a delight, mostly crap on television.

Flying High
i like Hurley....he states the obvious stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
I'm so disappointed that they edited it..
luckily I've seen 12 eps so I know what I missed but after that I'll have to get the dvd to see what they cut out.. erm

I thought because it was on ch4 and after 9pm it wouldn't be cut.. I don't know why they felt it needed to be edited ... the bits weren't that disturbing..

stoopid ch4 disgust

KillTheLight
i noticed they didnt show the pilot guy in the tree covered in blood..erm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by KillTheLight
i noticed they didnt show the pilot guy in the tree covered in blood..erm

yeh I know... how annoying. disgust

I wanna email ch4 and complain! laughing out loud

maybe all the british viewers should email them... evillaugh

stick out tongue

Lydia_J
I was wondering what had happened to the pilot, him just being in the tree meant that whateve put him there was big which they already knew so wouldnt be as shocking as they made out.

MildPossession
Forget I mentioned the Polar Bear, just realised what it's all about with the comic etc.

R2D2-89
do you think the "creature" in the forest could be a dinasuar? thats the only thing i can think of thats big enough huh

Piggle Humsy
I watched the beginning of the Lost repeat last night and it wasn't edited... I'm glad they have done that... yes

*deletes angry email* stick out tongue

charmedFairy
Originally posted by R2D2-89
do you think the "creature" in the forest could be a dinasuar? thats the only thing i can think of thats big enough huh

no its not.eat

KillTheLight
the creature is more then likely an unknown type of thing...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by charmedFairy
no its not.eat
Don't tell us... let us discuss and use our imaginations! miffed stick out tongue

Sounds Mechanical to me... confused

Morning_Glory
i dont think any of us, including us ppl who have seen all of season 1, quite know what the monster is just yet...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i dont think any of us, including us ppl who have seen all of season 1, quite know what the monster is just yet...

It's you isn't it.... What the f**k?

wink

MildPossession
It's not a dinosaur. Apparently it's close to what someone has mentioned already though.

R2D2-89
you know what it is!?

Flying High
well...in the book it was peoples imagination....soooo....

MildPossession
in the book? there is no book that the show is adapted from.

And the creator of the show has said it is no ones imagination. There were theories that it is all in Jack's mind, or someone else mind, but he cleared that up by saying it's not.

Flying High
the book they took the idea from was Lord Of The Flies...or something...

and i was just saying what it was in that smile

MildPossession
Lord of the Flies could be an influence yes, but Lost wasn't taken from a book.

Flying High
i was only saying....

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Don't tell us... let us discuss and use our imaginations! miffed stick out tongue

Sounds Mechanical to me... confused

but i didnt tell you confused ok the monster is MG's cat ,days

Flying High
ok....anyone watch the episode on E4 last night...oooooh Locke's lucky big grin

~*Angel_Wingz*~
Nope, I only watched the channel 4 episode, sorry

Flying High
i loved the ending to the one on channel 4 smile

Red Superfly
I think it'll have to be a huge ogre type monster.

I hope it's something worthwhile and not lame.

jaden101
never mind

MildPossession
"I think it'll have to be a huge ogre type monster."

Nope.

Flying High
it'd be funny if it was the french woman mutated stick out tongue

jaden101
does it go "oink"?

~*Angel_Wingz*~
I don't think we ever get to find out what it is, cos then people will stop watching.

MildPossession
You do get to find out what it is apparently.

Flying High
but that'll be when no one is watching and the show has gone down the plug hole...and all the old viewers will watch it just to find out what it is and then LOST will be gone for good...

well....maybe...

StAcE2003
haha dominic monaghan when asked sed he thought the monster was an elephant with cats straped to its back !!!
LOL big grin laughing

SoMixedUp
when do you think season 2 of Lost is going to start here?

«§hõnknêss»
FEBUARY mad ....Well here anyway

SoMixedUp
it starts in feb in the u.k? iv seen all of season 1, and someone said season 2s not gonna air here until late next year disgust....thats aaaages away sad

«§hõnknêss»
feb for us aussies probally later in the uk

Flying High
wow....that sucks...looks like i'll watch internet tv stick out tongue

oh yeah and has anyone seen the channel 4 things...where it's like 'things to do before you die' i love josh's answer ha ha....

i love th noise he makes after laughing out loud

«§hõnknêss»
no

Flying High
aww...he goes something like 'i want to get behind the wheel of a jet.....wohing' or something...i cant write the sounds he makes stick out tongue

«§hõnknêss»
laughing

Flying High
and dom wants to see his son score the final point against germany stick out tongue

choosewisely
weird....lost starts here next week....thats epp 16 os.... so it would be weird if it goed till 20 and than stops again....

SoMixedUp
does Dom even have a son? i thought he was single

Flying High
no he means when he has one and stuff...

SoMixedUp
aww, so sweet love

~*Angel_Wingz*~
has jack lost it seeing his dead dad or is it the Island?

SoMixedUp
no hes just hallucinating because of lack of sleep

~*Angel_Wingz*~
how come his dads body wasnt there?

SoMixedUp
maybe it fell out when the plane crashed

ldene
maybe the island gave him what he wanted after he gave something up.

like locke and charlie!

SoMixedUp
mabbeh

Red Superfly
Its on now. But I've seen it. So I'm here. Until 11:00.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
no one posting here anymore? are we supposed to like sawyer or feel sorry for him after last ep on E4? cos i still dont like him....maybe i missed something cos i didnt watch it properly....?

weegie
Yay, on again tonight!

Flying High
i like sawyer...he's my fav...i like sarcastic people...his lines are the best....and i like him and kate together smile

Hit_and_Miss
YAY for lost...
thou shame on the long wait you guys are having!

SoMixedUp
i know! wer only on episode 9!! its gonna be aages til the next season comes here disgust

Hit_and_Miss
The dark side of the Internet is a path way to many episodes, some consider to be immoral...

Piggle Humsy
It's getting close to the episodes I haven't seen!! Happy Dance

I can't wait! eek!

choosewisely
when lost is on in the us it takes 1 hour till its ripped than in the middle of the night i start the dl....wake up at 6 watch it and go to school at 8 ^^

Hit_and_Miss
man... do you sleep???

nick1811
who do you think that ethan (think that was his name) guy was?

SoMixedUp
i tried downloading episodes and it was just on 5 kb forever, and it was also making my computer slow...so that didnt work

Hit_and_Miss
I'll help you if ya pm me.. but I can't talk about it here..

choosewisely
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
man... do you sleep???

yeh...all the time between stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_
The first half of season 1 is coming out on DVD tomorrow!
Still can't beleive they've shown all of season in Ireland already..

Piggle Humsy
WOOHOO!! LOST SEASON 2!! TUESDAY MAY 2ND!!! eek!

danceemo danceemo danceemo

Finally us poor brits who are kept in the dark are going to see season 2!

w00t

Marth18
YAY

rickyduck
WOOHOO!! LOST SEASON 2!! TUESDAY MAY 2ND!!! eek!

danceemo danceemo danceemo

Finally us poor brits who are kept in the dark are going to see season 2!

w00t

uks the shit happy

Bloigen
My friend at work downloads it, and he's been telling me what's been happening, and some of it is preeety weird.

But it sounds like it's going to be a good new series.

Piggle Humsy
I am hoping to start up a UK LOST Sub-Forum specifically for UK viewers so that we can start threads and post without the worry of seeing spoilers in posts and thread titles.

If you are a UK LOST Viewer and would post in the forum then please let me know by PMing me.
I need to know people will post in there before it gets the go ahead.

Thanks big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Sigs/Blinkies/lostfansa1.gif

rickyduck
Originally posted by Bloigen
My friend at work downloads it, and he's been telling me what's been happening, and some of it is preeety weird.

But it sounds like it's going to be a good new series.

icon5

Kreacher
I'm from the UK but i downloaded the whole season. I gave a link on a topic about downloading season two if you want to see it. I keep missing the show on TV so i guess its luck i did download hehe..

catf2005
do u no where i can get spoilers from?

_Sanctuary_
I am hoping to start up a UK LOST Sub-Forum specifically for UK viewers so that we can start threads and post without the worry of seeing spoilers in posts and thread titles.

If you are a UK LOST Viewer and would post in the forum then please let me know by PMing me.
I need to know people will post in there before it gets the go ahead.

Thanks big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/PiggleHumsy/Sigs/Blinkies/lostfansa1.gif
Sounds like a good idea. yes

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Flying High
wow....that sucks...looks like i'll watch internet tv stick out tongue

oh yeah and has anyone seen the channel 4 things...where it's like 'things to do before you die' i love josh's answer ha ha....

i love th noise he makes after laughing out loud

Oh I love those things eek! but I haven't seen that one. Which ones have I seen *thinks* the one "What do you do to relax" (he says something like beer doesn't he? I think, something like that anyway) and um ahhh I can't remember. If you remember anymore tell me big grin

aww...he goes something like 'i want to get behind the wheel of a jet.....wohing' or something...i cant write the sounds he makes stick out tongue

Awww that sounds so cute. I wish I'd seen it sad

and dom wants to see his son score the final point against germany stick out tongue

Huh? Why would he want him to score the final point again them? I thought he was German messed

By the way does anyone know when Season 3 starts in the UK? (Even though there's still 2 episodes of Season 2 left lol)

The Pict
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry

By the way does anyone know when Season 3 starts in the UK? (Even though there's still 2 episodes of Season 2 left lol)

I've seen them all cool

But I am unsure when the new series starts

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by The Pict
I've seen them all cool

But I am unsure when the new series starts

You're naughty. Where did you see them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.