Namor Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Namor Fresh out of water

Vs Magneto

No holds barred

Deserted cityscape

Who wins?

You decide

Lets go people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
I say Magneto and for obvious reasons. I'll wait to see what everyone else says

Dark Thor
Magneto can produce electricity. Erik prevails

K3VIL
Magneto can control the EM Spectrum energies, tough he prefers use them to fire concussive blasts and create force fields, and levitate objects, he can perform other feats like using microwaves, heat and electricity, but tapping into other wavelenghts of the spectrum for massive feats drains him, and tough he's powerful, his stamina and durability are those of a common man, but against Namor he'll need to wrap him into metal then melt the metal around him and drown him in liquid metal.

GalacticStorm
Actually Magneto has destroyed a class 100 Neo called Drax (I think?) with a gesture. He incinerated him with a surge of energy leaving ashes.

Timslar
Yeah, I think Magneto does this pretty easily. He has a lot of options that won't tire him at all.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Actually Magneto has destroyed a class 100 Neo called Drax (I think?) with a gesture. He incinerated him with a surge of energy leaving ashes.

There is Neo name Rax, and he had peak human strength.

I think you mean Anteus, though the comic never showed that Magneto was doing anything to him.

Neo's were idiots anyway, attacking Magneto with METAL sword and METAL bullets. Magneto tore them apart with a movement of his eye.

And Magneto wins...

Xplosive
Magnus takes Namor down. I don't think Namor is in his league.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
There is Neo name Rax, and he had peak human strength.

I think you mean Anteus, though the comic never showed that Magneto was doing anything to him.

Neo's were idiots anyway, attacking Magneto with METAL sword and METAL bullets. Magneto tore them apart with a movement of his eye.

And Magneto wins...

No Rax never had peak human strength. He completely messed up Rogue when she was going all out. He made her look silly and pinned her down. To do that he would have had to have been level 6 a low class 100. Id love to see Black Panther do the same thing. I didnt mean Anteus because he wasnt destroyed. It was Rax and Salvo.

Rax got disintegrated with a gesture a surge of energy rendered him a pile of dust.

Going all out in a battle to the death Magneto could quite feasibly cause a repeat of this:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3930/marveltheend4kebbin056th.jpg

olympian
Magneto wins the same way he wins over most of the top heroes.

That also includes Superman, peeps.

Fanboy
Holy crap Galactic Storm where did you get those pictures? What were those monsters? Why did Namor not use his electric powers on them?

DigiMark007
Namor is high-level Earth-based (Iron Man, Colossus, Thing, etc.). Magneto is low-level cosmic (weaker heralds, etc.) Eric has to use a good deal of power, but still wins without a whole lot of trouble.

CorderaMitchell
Namor Fresh out of water

Vs Magneto

No holds barred

Deserted cityscape

Who wins?

You decide

Lets go people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namor wins, or its at least a tie, its painfully obvioius this board is pro magneto..

Are you doing this to pick on me? wink

Pointinel
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Namor wins, or its at least a tie, its painfully obvioius this board is pro magneto..

Are you doing this to pick on me? wink

man you dont really read comics do you?

DarkCrawler
No Rax never had peak human strength. He completely messed up Rogue when she was going all out. He made her look silly and pinned her down. To do that he would have had to have been level 6 a low class 100. Id love to see Black Panther do the same thing. I didnt mean Anteus because he wasnt destroyed. It was Rax and Salvo.

Rax got disintegrated with a gesture a surge of energy rendered him a pile of dust.

Going all out in a battle to the death Magneto could quite feasibly cause a repeat of this:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3930/marveltheend4kebbin056th.jpg
Okay, he has good strength...and Black Panther has done the same, etc. handling Thing.

And I said that Magneto wins...why are we arguing? confused

thezenbrawler
Magneto would win, and even if the battle was drawn out, magneto would still win because namors powers would begin to fade for being out of water. now i copied and pasted the following from the marvel directory, no link though Namor can lift about 85 tons at peak capacity, although his strength degrades the longer he is out of water, to a minimum of 40 tons.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Fanboy
Holy crap Galactic Storm where did you get those pictures? What were those monsters? Why did Namor not use his electric powers on them?

Those pictures are from soryline Thanos: The End, and those monsters were far too much for Namor, Hulk, Thanos... all of them combined.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Those pictures are from soryline Thanos: The End, and those monsters were far too much for Namor, Hulk, Thanos... all of them combined.

They were however i was making a point about Namors durability to those who have been hyping him up as of late. The next page shows hulk taking a big blast as well but this enraged hulk just shrugs it off. Namor got decimated.

Rax the Neo was far stronger than Rogue. He made her look silly. He outclassed her instrength, tossed her around and then pinned her down. At the most he was low level class 100. With a gesture Magneto rendered him a pile of ashes.

Fighting all out against someone trying to kill him Magneto with more effort could surely do the same to Namor. This scan is just to show you that Namors durability is not on par with the high tier class 100 members. Magneto fights successfully against entire teams of Xmen and Avengers succesfully. He has done so on many occassions. His shields have withstood their assembled attacks.

Namor would not be getting to Magneto anytime soon. Magneto could hold him in place magnetically through the iron in his blood. Magneto as he has done before can send Namor flying into the depths of space.

He has many options, he has versatility on his side and sheer power. Namor is a one trick pony in this battle. Pound, pound, throw, throw.

Magneto wins.

DarkCrawler
They were however i was making a point about Namors durability to those who have been hyping him up as of late. The next page shows hulk taking a big blast as well but this enraged hulk just shrugs it off. Namor got decimated.

Was Namor at his peak?

It is on underwater. He owned angered Savage Hulk underwater. With one punch.

Did you made this thread just to diss Namor? I think that kind of threads are pointless.

olympian
Those scans would be good if not for two small details:

a) It doesnt show how both would handle Magneto. Everyone knows Hulk regarding to durability its higher than other bricks. And he still went down like everyone else that was helping Thanos.

Unless someone here tries to tell me, that even the Hulk is better than Namor in durability, he would be able to take on Magneto just because of factor.

b) Thats from " Thanos- The End ". Is that story even cannon?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Was Namor at his peak?

It is on underwater. He owned angered Savage Hulk underwater. With one punch.

Did you made this thread just to diss Namor? I think that kind of threads are pointless.

It takes some time for Namors powers to dwindle. The point is he got cremated, the same attack was shrugged off by the hulk. That alone shows you that his durability is not of the same magnitude as those of the high class 100. We've already had this debate in another thread. There is just high class 100 and low class 100 a middle ground is made up just by the fans so they can feel better about their heroes. Namor not having immeasureable strength is low class 100. He also as this scan shows is not on the same level of durability. Namor was going into a fight with cosmic beings in this issue of course he was going to be well nourished and prepared.

There is more to a good punch than just strength and power. If anything technique is debatably the most important factor. Namor is fast in water(much faster than hulk) and he is far more skilled as a fighter. Couple those two attributes together and its no surprise he owned a hulk who literally was out of his depth in such conditions. You really need to look at a variety of factors before you mnake such claims DC.

No i never made this thread just to diss Namor. Just because im not supporting him and gushing with love and admiration for him doesnt mean im hating on him. Have you not agreed that Magneto would win? So whats the problem?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
man you dont really read comics do you?

You took that seriously, is everyone around here dense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.