3 Visible Predators vs. Sabretooth, Kraven, and Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
wink

K3VIL
Victor can take them by himself

jinzin
what weapons they got?

Dark Thor
they have a flamethrower that shoots a blue fireball, a net, very, very high-tech weapons basically. a boomerang that can cut through nearly everything

Freaky Zeeky
I'm leaning towards the second team because although Predators are highly good hunters the second team has faced and beaten better opponents

jinzin
so they have their full equiptment then?

how seasoned are the preds?

yeah I'm kinga leaning towards the second team as well....sabretooths a friggen brick and there's also specualtion that beast got an upgrade in strength as well...but I don't think anyone's been able to prove it as of yet... kraven's definitely a weak link though.

Dark Thor
season as in how old they are? Grown-ups i guess

GGgrievous725
sabretooth will teach them the true meaning of pain the guys an @$$ he killed his own employee and many others from the time he was like 8 i believe it was with kraven and beast they definitly win

newjak86
I'm actually leaning to the first. Preds are strong fast quick. Their whole lives are baiscally training to be better fighters. This means they are the better fighters here.
Their weapons could easily cut through these guys no porblem. They have weapons that can tale them out fron long range short range medium range. Their wrist blades would be the same as wolverine's claws except they also have the spear made of the same stuff.
I'm gonna say the Preds win Sabertooth has a healing factor but he can still be decapitated same with beast.

nimbus006
Predators with all their tech take these 3 down no problem. They dont even have to get close, they can just blast them with their cannons from 50 yds away (which they dont miss with, by the way), or spear them, or net them, etc... now a better fight would b e 3 preds with only their blades and spears vs these 3, but even then i think they take them only because after one of the preds is done killing kraven its gonna be a 3 on 2 from there.

Dark Thor
yeah, i say the three predators

Metalmanx
You all make good points here. I'm having trouble deciding.

Kraven would DEFINITELY be the weak link here. He'd go down pretty freakin fast. Then it's just a matter of whether or not Beast and Sabretooth can work together wel enough to handle the three.

It's a great fight in my opinion. I'll keep thinking about it.

K3VIL
When not powered by his serum Kraven is in the peak human range, when he use it, he surpass peak human range, he's around the 1000-1'200 pounds lifting ability, and his stamina, reflexes, and agility granted him to go against Spider-Man showing his own more than once.

Metalmanx
Still not the same though. He also doesn't have an accelerated healing factor. That will be his downfall.

DarkCrawler
If it's elders...they will kick ass.

Dark Thor
i said they were grown-up

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dark Thor
i said they were grown-up

What class of grown-up?

Are they:

WARRIORS: Violent, respected, solo hunters with high Yautja technology. They travel the Universe to find honorable hunting.

Or:

HONORED: The Elite of Yautja society. They have earned more kills than the average hunter and are skilled in all ways. They comprise approximately 10% of the populace.

Dark Thor
which ones are in Predator II?

DarkCrawler
Most likely this:

BLOODED: The only difference between the BLOODED and the YOUNG BLOODS is that the BLOODED have more experienced but still not classed high among the great hunters. This represents 20% of the Yautja population.

Or

YOUNG BLOODS: Recently blooded Yautja. They are young, reckless, full of ambition and feel full of pride once they have collected the skull of their kill, which amuses the more experienced hunters. About 30% of Yautja at any one time are considered "Young Blood."

Dizzle
If it is indeed moderatley aged predators, (by their standards) the 3 are screwed. For lack of range, insufficient skill, and quite frankly, they aren't as badass.

jinzin
Originally posted by newjak86
I'm actually leaning to the first. Preds are strong fast quick. Their whole lives are baiscally training to be better fighters. This means they are the better fighters here.
Their weapons could easily cut through these guys no porblem. They have weapons that can tale them out fron long range short range medium range. Their wrist blades would be the same as wolverine's claws except they also have the spear made of the same stuff.
I'm gonna say the Preds win Sabertooth has a healing factor but he can still be decapitated same with beast.

sabretooth has an adamantium skeleton now...

K3VIL
Sabretooth has over Class 20 tons of strenght, his reflexes, agility, speed, healing abilities and durability were all enhanced from both Sinister and Weapon X, he possess adamantium claws and skeleton, killer instinct, exceptional hth skills, he's around from more than Logan, he's mercyless, he walked over Spider-Man and Punisher and he just don't killed them cause he was going to take care of his own business.
The "supermen squad" of Sinister, guys with superstrenght, flight, invulnerability, and optical blasts, were SCARED of messing with Creed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.