My FF vs Jugernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Jean Grey w/ out phenoix
QuickSilver able to lift 5 tons
Iron Man
Spiderman

Vs
Juggernaut

my FF gets 1 day of prep and info on juggernaut can they beat him?

Timslar
Hmm, not the most educated on the subject but here's how I see it goin' down...

Iron Man can distract Juggernaut and Quicksilver and Spiderman get the guy's helmet off so Jean can take care of him.

Hey maybe Quicksilver could take the helmet off himself and Spiderman could help Iron Man.

But I wonder, would Juggernaut's forcefield keep Quicksilver had a manageable speed if he got close?

zachrivard
bump

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Timslar
Hmm, not the most educated on the subject but here's how I see it goin' down...

Iron Man can distract Juggernaut and Quicksilver and Spiderman get the guy's helmet off so Jean can take care of him.

Hey maybe Quicksilver could take the helmet off himself and Spiderman could help Iron Man.

But I wonder, would Juggernaut's forcefield keep Quicksilver had a manageable speed if he got close?

pretty much sums things up thumb up

TheKahn
Current Juggy the team wins 10/10.
Classic Juggy should win 10/10 using his force field to prevent them from removing his helmet. But as he is an idiot, I'd still give the team the majority 6/10

MuffinmanMike
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between Current and Classic Juggs? I mean I know Classic Juggernaut(Unstoppable if he doesn't want to stop, incredibly strong, incredibly durable, helmet makes him immune to psionic attacks).

Did he lose his unstoppability and basically become "Colossus 2.0"? Or is it a bit deeper than that?

Kontraz
he slept with she-hulk and is now her b*tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.