READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Welcome to the Unhosted Role Playing area at KMC.

This is the home for role-playing games that have no poster (or group of posters) in charge- hence 'Unhosted', as opposed to Hosted games which are run by a poster(s), often known as a Games Master, or GM. Most on-line RPs are Unhosted, hence this is the biggest RP area.

Unhosted games don't tend to have rules as such, but the community inside each game decides what and what is not acceptable. Playing is simply a matter of adding a post in-character, thouygh many RPS often require some sort of registtraiton process first, normally just to establish who your character is.

It is very important that you do not confuse this sort of RP with carry-on fiction. RPs are all about playing a role, hence the name. Playing these roles often goes towards creating a story, but if writing a story with other people is specifically what you are interested in, there is an forum for that inside the General Fiction area.

There are some simple rules for Role-playing in this area.

1. Be polite and considerate at all times- especially to a long-established gaming community in one of the older RPs. Whilst obviously, people who come in spamming and insulting will be warned, so too will those who upset the balance of a game to the detriment of its players. Always have respect for a game you are playing in.

Note- obviously, it is acknowledged that in-character, you may be making insults that you don't actually mean as a person. These will not be acted against, but do make sure everyone knows what is fantasy and what is reality.

On that same note, whilst a certain flexibility for issues of violence in-game is given, please stay away rom overty sexual or otherwise inappropriate content- remember, these are not adult forums

2. Please do not take liberties with the freedom this area offers. With no literal rules, it is easy to create a superhero character with infinite power who can destroy the Universe in a blink of an eye... but a. that shows absolutley no imagination and b. it is totally unfair on other players who are trying to create a more measured story. Playing a totally dominant character in a game does not make you a better person!

3. As well as respect for a game, also respect other people's characters- this is very much the Golden Rule of Unhosted RPing. Don't just kill others off, or totally do them over, or totally undo some work they have done, just like that, for no reason, with no plot or drama, simply because you wanted it that way. This sort of egoism makes for very bad games. Players being caught doing exceptionally nasty things to others- and believe me, we have seen all sorts here over time- will face immediate bans from the RP areas, and if necessary bans form the board.

-

All that out of the way... the one part of this ares which IS very heavily regulated is in the creation of new games. This rule is important so I shall highlight it:

DO NOT SIMPLY OPEN A NEW THREAD CREATING A GAME!

It will be closed. ALL GAMES must have permission from me before they start. This is because we otherwise get drowned in hundreds of games which no-one wants to play, which were opened by someone who thought it seemed a good idea at the time, and then forgot about it.

The process for permission is in fact very simple. Post and outline your idea, like:

"I have an idea for a game where we all play ancient dragons awoken after hundreds of years sleeping and trying to discover what destroyed our old world. You can play any colour dragon and make up your powers to fit who you are."

That idea, regardless of whether it is popular, works well as an idea because it says a. what you are, b what the setting is, and c. what the plot is. Any idea lacking any of these three things is likely to get many people scratching their heads, not sure what the point of the game is.

Once posted, simply wait for people to say if they are interested. If the idea looks fair, I normally approve the game once about four or five people show interest. Once I have given permission, you may open your thread and begin play. Real life is often a big distraction for me, and your idea may go unchecked for a while- I try to check this thread at least once a week, but delays can occur. Please be patient- I often view those who cannot be patient about an idea as obviously not being very committed to it.

Finally, three other rules about submitting game ideas:

1. The only place I will consider game ideas is this thread. Please don't PM me with game ideas or asking for permission- if I allowed that, I would get flooded, and answering some would be unfair on others.. I will simply ignore such PMs.

2. For the sake of space, a maximum of two threads per game please- normally one gaming thread (obviously), an a second thread for discussion of the game, registration for the game, or both.

3. Please don't fill up this thread with unneccessary chatter! It makes it harder for me to go through it. Keep it strictly for game ideas and interest in them, thanks.

4. Do NOT select characters in this thread. It wastes huge amounts of space and time. This is purely for the pitching of ideas and showing of interest, NOT for any form of content creation. Game ideas which encourage character selection in-trhead will not be allowed.

That's all. Thanks for your interest, and have fun gaming!

Post away with your new game ideas...

diabloprimeevil
please can i start a diablo2 rpg
it would start after the destruction of the world stone and it would be about the brother hood of darkness
you can be any of the following eather male or female(apart from amazon)
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
you and you party have been sent to investagate a powerfull energy that has been senced by the elders of the ariet summet the brother hood have gotten a hold of peace of the world stone and are using it to restor the 3 prime evils agains odds you must get to them and stop them.

the-unforgiven
I am so very in to this diablo yes will there be a level system or just a free magical class thing? big grin

Backbone
The Legend of Luke RPG: This is the last time i'l post this:

Martin the Warrior, Gnoff the Prince of Mousethieves, Dinny Foremole, and Trimp the roaving hedgehog venture from Redwall Abbey to the northern shores where Luke, Martin's father abandonned him as a child. He find's 4 of the surviving crew of the Gorleech who were with his father on his adventure, and they tell him all about it

Anyone?

silvertsume
Originally posted by Backbone

Martin the Warrior, Gnoff the Prince of Mousethieves, Dinny Foremole, and Trimp the roaving hedgehog venture from Redwall Abbey to the northern shores where Luke, Martin's father abandonned him as a child. He find's 4 of the surviving crew of the Gorleech who were with his father on his adventure, and they tell him all about it

Anyone? i would but i dont know what it is ermOriginally posted by diabloprimeevil
it would start after the destruction of the world stone and it would be about the brother hood of darkness
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
you and you party have been sent to investagate a powerfull energy that has been senced by the elders of the ariet summet the brother hood have gotten a hold of peace of the world stone and are using it to restor the 3 prime evils agains odds you must get to them and stop them. that sounds kewl diablo smile can there only be one of each?

Backbone
Well, my idea is gonna close soon..

riku harada
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
you and you party have been sent to investagate a powerfull energy that has been senced by the elders of the ariet summet the brother hood have gotten a hold of peace of the world stone and are using it to restor the 3 prime evils agains odds you must get to them and stop them.
i'm for it. it sounds great.
Originally posted by Backbone

Anyone?
it wasn't approved last time? well, i'm still in. i hope it opens this time.

Zatch
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
you and you party have been sent to investagate a powerfull energy that has been senced by the elders of the ariet summet the brother hood have gotten a hold of peace of the world stone and are using it to restor the 3 prime evils agains odds you must get to them and stop them. I call the nacromencer. I have the complete study guide to the game so I know how it works.

Green_Demon
Super Smash Brothers Role Play

Many fictions of the SSBM game agree that the "Smashers" (those playable characters in the game) all reside in a mansion ran by Master Hand amd Crazy Hand (the final boss in the game) during the tournament. Now, the tournamnt is no longer limited to Nintendo but all games except MMORPGs. Crazy is the one who frocibly brings the Smasher to the mansion, against the Master's will.

The RP is not just about the tournament, (rarely anyway) but the Smashers just living together and Master Hand's frequent attempts to have them all murdered.

Zatch
Originally posted by Green_Demon

Many fictions of the SSBM game agree that the "Smashers" (those playable characters in the game) all reside in a mansion ran by Master Hand amd Crazy Hand (the final boss in the game) during the tournament. Now, the tournamnt is no longer limited to Nintendo but all games except MMORPGs. Crazy is the one who frocibly brings the Smasher to the mansion, against the Master's will.

The RP is not just about the tournament, (rarely anyway) but the Smashers just living together and Master Hand's frequent attempts to have them all murdered. sounds interesting more of an explaination and I'll go for it.

riku harada
Raven_959 would like to make a New Ruroni Kenshin rpg

Originally posted by Raven_959
Himura Kenshin
aka "Hitokiri Battosai"
Before the end of the Tokugawa period, Kenshin was a killer for the government. He disappeared during the final battle that led to the downfall of the Tokugawa Shogunate. After the Meiji Restoration in 1868, he saw the error of his ways and wandered Japan as a ronin (masterless samurai) for ten years. Upon meeting Kaoru, his life changes and he begins to settle down and begin to care about people once again.
His school of fighting is the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu, which specializes in quick sword strikes that kill instantly. He was given the name "Battosai," which means "master of sheathing a sword," because his attacks were so fast. However, at the end of the Meiji Restoration, Kenshin renounces killing and uses only a sakabatou (reversed-blade sword). He now uses his sword to protect rather than kill.

Kamiya Kaoru
Since her father was killed in the war, responsibility for running the family doujo fell to young Kaoru. She is the one who first identifies Kenshin as Hitokiri Battosai and challenges him to a fight. Her pure heart and gentleness touch Kenshin and he accepts her offer to stay at the doujo. As the story progresses, their relationship continues to grow, and Kaoru seems to be harboring feelings for Kenshin. Feelings that she won't openly admit, however. And when she gets angry, Kenshin usually bears the brunt of her rage.

Myojin Yahiko
Son of a samurai, Yahiko fancies himself a samurai as well. He is a little young to truly fit the bill, but his heart is in the right place. And after being rescued by Kenshin from the thieves guild, he finds a home at the Kamiya doujo. Kaoru begins schooling him in her family's fighting techniques. Thus, Yahiko joins his surrogate family at the doujo. In this environment, he resolves to become as great a fighter as he can be. He idolizes Kenshin and wants to become as strong as he is so he can protect the ones he loves.

Sagara Sanosuke
When he was young, Sanosuke was a junior member of the Sekihora squad. When the squad was betrayed by the Meiji government, he saw its leader and his idol, Sagara Souzo, beheaded. As a result, Sanosuke hates the Meiji government. To honor his fallen idol, he took the surname of Sagara. He wears the chinese character for "evil" on his back. He is incredibly strong and uses a very large sword to defeat his enemies. It took defeat at the hands of Kenshin to make him realize that he was going about things the wrong way, and he too joined the others at the Kamiya doujo.

Takani Megumi
The daughter of a renowned doctor, she is the only surviving member of her family. The doctor she was working for in Tokyo was helping another to distill opium. When this doctor was killed, Megumi was forced to help in the manufacture of the opium. When she met Kenshin and Sanosuke, she managed to break free of the terrible life she was forced to lead. When she was freed, she became the local doctor for the area around the doujo. Her medical skills are exceptional and she often finds herself dressing wounds that the others sustain in battle. She is attracted to Kenshin.

Saito Hajime
Saito is based on an actual historical figure. Saito was a member of the Shinsengumi, but after the Meiji Restoration, he joined the police force. His motto is "Kill whoever is evil," which is why he joined the police. He and Kenji have had past encounters and although Saito considers Kenshin an enemy, he forms an alliance with him later on in the series to defeat a greater evil.

Shinomori Aoshi
The head of the Oniwabanshuu (Ninjas), Aoshi becomes consumed with revenge against Kenshin. When they first fought, Kenshin defeated him; Aoshi wants a rematch to reclaim honor for the Oniwabanshuu. He becomes so obsessed with defeating Kenshin that he even betrays his fellow ninjas and allies himself with Shishio.

Machimaki Misao
A young ninja Kenshin meets en route to Kyoto, Misao is a rather headstrong girl. At first she journeys with Kenshin rather reluctantly, but when she is betrayed by Aoshi, she joins his cause. She is the granddaughter of the former head of the ninja clan.

Shishio Makoto
Shishio succeeded Kenshin as "Hitokiri," and his methods were much more aggressive. He became embroiled in so many dirty dealings in fact that the Meiji Government ordered him killed, because what he knew could destroy the new government. Despite being wounded and set afire, Shishio survived. Now enraged, Shishio seeks to claim power for himself and the destruction of the Meiji Government for its betrayal. His goals is power absolute; he does not care who or what gets in his way.

if you would like to play a made-up character, post the description of the character in this thread.

silvertsume
ill join kenshin yes

Green_Demon
You will start the game in your respective universe until Crazy Hand (myself) appears to offer you a chance to partake in a friendly tournament. The prize will be the fact you got to prove you are the best interdimensional hero or villain. I will also play Master Hand along with two of my favorite game characters. Megaman and Protoman, despite never have playing their games. And if no one plays Samus either, I'll play her too.

You will live in the mansion, sometimes going places where Master Hand hopes you die a painful horrible death or partaking in the tournament where Crazy Hand will pair you up.

Green_Demon
Actually This doesn't belong here, I just figured out that this would be a hosted game since I controlled the 2 all-powerful characters.

shadow12
You will start the game in your respective universe until Crazy Hand (myself) appears to offer you a chance to partake in a friendly tournament. The prize will be the fact you got to prove you are the best interdimensional hero or villain. I will also play Master Hand along with two of my favorite game characters. Megaman and Protoman, despite never have playing their games. And if no one plays Samus either, I'll play her too.

You will live in the mansion, sometimes going places where Master Hand hopes you die a painful horrible death or partaking in the tournament where Crazy Hand will pair you up. i'll joinn on if i can be samus aran

Honda_Tadakatsu
I'm up for Kenshin, if i can make my own character, and SSMB sounds okay.

Green_Demon
No. Game character only. Ifg Kenshin was in a game, then yes. Now, I decided in this forum anyway, now I just need permission.

shadow12
so can i be samus then

GGgrievous725

The RP is not just about the tournament, (rarely anyway) but the Smashers just living together and Master Hand's frequent attempts to have them all murdered.
i'll join

Green_Demon
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
i'll join

Thankyou, now for permission.

Ushgarak
Ok, Diablo and Super Smash can go for it.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by riku harada
Raven_959 would like to make a New Ruroni Kenshin rpg

I willl join the Kenshin one!

Zatch
OK thisis the last time I am going to post this. Ok you can be anything you wqnt to be in this place. The name of the place is Draguna Darkness. To play though I need at least 8 people but more can join if they want to. For one I need someone to play the lord Draguna the Bad guy and two others his second and third in command. I also need 5 people to be good guys. This is just to start though so if you want to be a villian then you can be so. It is up to you but I need at least 5 good and 3 bad because the lord is the most powerful person in the RP which I don't want to be him I want to be a good guy so if you want to be him then ask first come first serve. This is the last time I am posting this!

riku harada
Originally posted by Zatch
OK thisis the last time I am going to post this. Ok you can be anything you wqnt to be in this place. The name of the place is Draguna Darkness. To play though I need at least 8 people but more can join if they want to. For one I need someone to play the lord Draguna the Bad guy and two others his second and third in command. I also need 5 people to be good guys. This is just to start though so if you want to be a villian then you can be so. It is up to you but I need at least 5 good and 3 bad because the lord is the most powerful person in the RP which I don't want to be him I want to be a good guy so if you want to be him then ask first come first serve. This is the last time I am posting this!
i'm still in zatch. i'll play the same guy i played last time, or someone similar. i can also play a bad guy if there is a need.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok I have an idea.
The world as we know it has been destroyed. The millions of demons have broken out of hell, and are destroying the world. All of these demonds are working for the God of Darkness. The people of earth pray to the gods and goddesses. In return they recive:

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Johanna, the godess of water (Taken)
Adam, the god of earth
Melody, the godess of wind.

The five of them have to work together to destroy the godess of darkness

riku harada
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Ok I have an idea.
The world as we know it has been destroyed. The millions of demons have broken out of hell, and are destroying the world. All of these demonds are working for the God of Darkness. The people of earth pray to the gods and goddesses. In return they recive:

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

who do we play? the gods, or the humans? i'm for it.

shadow12
Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

The five of them have to work together to destroy the godess of darkness i'll join

riku harada
Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

could i have melody? and a demon?

shadow12
may i be leo

feralboy
Melody here

The Cajun725
Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

ill join can i be adam or luc

LiL nAstY GirL
You can all join...Shadow, Leo is yours...

Riku and feralboy, pm and tell me why I should pick you as Melody...

The Cajun, you can be either on big grin

shadow12
thanks

The Cajun725
thanks i guess i'll be luc

ESB-1138
New idea:
Judgment of Celestial
Storyline:
The world is under the control of ZERA IMAGE and its greedy President. They're draining the core of the planet of its energy to power-up their large city known as Zerag. Now a small team ban together must put an end of the President's greed and save the world before the core is completely drained. You live in Zerag.

ESB-1138
JOC is going to be a RPG where all use to.
http://wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Of course we need
Name:
Weight:
Hp:
Cp:
Exp: Everyone will start at 0
Weapon:

My guy:
Name: Jack O'Neil
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 140lbs
Hp: 95
Cp: 59
Weapon: Bessmir Sword 1d20

For Hp: Due 1d100 once and Cp the same Everyone's weapons will have a 1d20

Battle example
Bodyguard: Hp: 40 Weapon: Gun 1d8
Serrago: Hp: 10,550 Weapon: DeathBlade: 10d20
Bodyguard goes first.
rolled a 6
Serrago Hp: 10,544
Serrago's turn
Serrago rolled 114
Bodyguard Hp: 0
Serrago wins.
this game will need time to play but it will work. It did on RPG.net.

silvertsume
Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

The five of them have to work together to destroy the godess of darkness im in for that yes

Movie_Geek_
Ok I have an idea.

Luc the god of lightning
Leo, the god of fire
Adam, the god of earth

I would do that one too. Sounds cool!

LiL nAstY GirL
Just you two pick your people....

Here's who's left

Adam and the godess of darkness...

Movie_Geek_
I will take the Godess of darkness

Backbone
Well, my idea's history..only 1 person..cry

Don't even bother saying you'l join now..I'm not gonna make it..

Green_Demon
Some should revive the X-Men RP.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok, Here's who's left:

Adam, the god of earth
And lesser demons

If you want to play as Adam, pm me a sample introduction post as one of them. I will make my decision if/when Ush gives me permission

silvertsume
oh.. i wouldve done darkness...erm.. but are there any other female godesses i could be?

LiL nAstY GirL
Sorry, all taken sad

Green_Demon
An RP based in my own creation, Myth City. A modern like place hidden in the bermuda triangle. Ripp-off run abounds has technology and magic work together perfectly. Myth City is made an Archipelago of many island but 7 remain to be the only one with official names and are also the main islands.

5 of the island lay vertical, and line up East to West. The other 2 are much bigger and sandwich the first five from both North and South.

No-Mans-I-Land, The northern island is a desert, filled with criminal of an unimaginable scale. Tropical Island, The southern island is a jungle island. Only the most powerful Mythians can survive the creatures here. Gold Island, The most Western (Left) island is inhabited of those of the Upper class. Rich as they are, they fund those in the next island. Farmer's Island is that island. They supply food and raw material to the middle island. Island Industries, is what it is called as almost the entire thing is run by Island Industries. This is also home of the Ghetto. Omega Mall Island is the island that recieves the products made by Island Industry. Omega Mall itself covers half the island. Finnally, Life Island, the most Eastern island, is where most Mythians live.

silvertsume
Sorry, all taken sad aw.. oh well ermOriginally posted by Green_Demon
An RP based in my own creation, Myth City. A modern like place hidden in the bermuda triangle. Ripp-off run abounds has technology and magic work together perfectly. Myth City is made an Archipelago of many island but 7 remain to be the only one with official names and are also the main islands.

5 of the island lay vertical, and line up East to West. The other 2 are much bigger and sandwich the first five from both North and South.

No-Mans-I-Land, The northern island is a desert, filled with criminal of an unimaginable scale. Tropical Island, The southern island is a jungle island. Only the most powerful Mythians can survive the creatures here. Gold Island, The most Western (Left) island is inhabited of those of the Upper class. Rich as they are, they fund those in the next island. Farmer's Island is that island. They supply food and raw material to the middle island. Island Industries, is what it is called as almost the entire thing is run by Island Industries. This is also home of the Ghetto. Omega Mall Island is the island that recieves the products made by Island Industry. Omega Mall itself covers half the island. Finnally, Life Island, the most Eastern island, is where most Mythians live. id do that yes.. i live pretty close to the bermuda triangle stick out tongue

Green_Demon
Another note, Myth City is in the Bermuda Triangle of this world in the RP, but it is in many other dimensions at once. You don not have to create your own character for it.

Digikid236
Anyone want to start a winx rpg?

The Cajun725
Some should revive the X-Men RP.
yeah that would be awesome

feralboy
i have a x-men rp

Digikid236
Anyone for winx?

Green_Demon
Nope

riku harada

No-Mans-I-Land, The northern island is a desert, filled with criminal of an unimaginable scale. Tropical Island, The southern island is a jungle island. Only the most powerful Mythians can survive the creatures here. Gold Island, The most Western (Left) island is inhabited of those of the Upper class. Rich as they are, they fund those in the next island. Farmer's Island is that island. They supply food and raw material to the middle island. Island Industries, is what it is called as almost the entire thing is run by Island Industries. This is also home of the Ghetto. Omega Mall Island is the island that recieves the products made by Island Industry. Omega Mall itself covers half the island. Finnally, Life Island, the most Eastern island, is where most Mythians live.
i'm in.
Originally posted by Digikid236
Anyone for winx?
no. i found that show to be annoying...

riku harada
Ok, Here's who's left:

Adam, the god of earth
And lesser demons

If you want to play as Adam, pm me a sample introduction post as one of them. I will make my decision if/when Ush gives me permission
could i be a lesser demon named fenris?

RavenKnight
I have an RP idea.

riku harada
Originally posted by RavenKnight
I have an RP idea.
let's hear it.

RavenKnight
It's a survival horror story. The title is Survival. It's about a team enters a castle which is an entrace to an underground lair. This lair is lab that was shut down because of its experimints. The experiments were Genetically made werewolves.

I play the second-in-command of the team who later becomes the leader.

riku harada
It's a survival horror story. The title is Survival. It's about a team enters a castle which is an entrace to an underground lair. This lair is lab that was shut down because of its experimints. The experiments were Genetically made werewolves.

i'm in!

RavenKnight
Really? Who is your character going to be and where is this "ushgarak"?

The Cajun725

im in

RavenKnight
thanks!

shadow12

I play the second-in-command of the team who later becomes the leader. i'm in but as a werewolf if thats alright

RavenKnight
sure. That's three

feralboy
make it four

riku harada
werewolves rock!!!!!

Movie_Geek_

I'm In!! Sounds way fun. Now you have 5

Raven_FAN
I have an idea for a Teen titans rpg i already have 8 people who want to play. Is that ok?

Puddin Pop

I play the second-in-command of the team who later becomes the leader. Thats cool im in

Ushgarak
Ok, Lil_nasty, Green Demon and Raven Knight can go ahead when they wish.

inthesilence

I'm up for that.

the-unforgiven
I wish to create a rp called Bad moon arising, it is a fantasy/mythology RP that in the start will be about an evil man that wishes to by the power of dark magic form all the planets in a line. Our heroes, the chosen ones will be brought back to life, after a long time of sleep by a wizard that is considering them as the last hope of a free world.

It is an rp of elves and orcs, and all other myth and fantasy creatures that you can think of.

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested?

shadow12
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
I wish to create a rp called Bad moon arising, it is a fantasy/mythology RP that in the start will be about an evil man that wishes to by the power of dark magic form all the planets in a line. Our heroes, the chosen ones will be brought back to life, after a long time of sleep by a wizard that is considering them as the last hope of a free world.

It is an rp of elves and orcs, and all other myth and fantasy creatures that you can think of.

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested? i'm in

riku harada

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested?
wow. i'm in.

Digikid236
Want to start a winx rpg? Or a Pokemon one?

shadow12
there is already apokemon thread and i'm pretty sure noone wants to join a winx rp

Digikid236
Anyone in for winx or Digimon?

Movie_Geek_
And you are how old? huh

feralboy

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested?
i'm in

The Cajun725

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested?

im in

Puddin Pop

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested? Sounds fun im in

riku harada
Anyone in for winx or Digimon?
there are tons of digimon ones. none of them are up and running though. you want to know why? because no one wants to play.

Wyrmses
May I please start up an rp? It will be a midievil fantasy (My specialty) bounty hunter rp. Anyone can choose what they want to be. Ther hunter, the hunted, or both. That meane bounties who hunt bounty hunters. Hey, I'v seen it. But anyway, May I open it, please?

the-unforgiven
Thats 5 members yes anyone else? big grin

diabloprimeevil
quote: (post)
paladin
necromancer
barbarian
druid
assasin
sorcerer
amazon
that sounds kewl diablo can there only be one of each?
nope there can be as many or as few as people want

I am so very in to this diablo will there be a level system or just a free magical class thing?

the-unforgiven
Well, diablo.. is it a level system or just create and go? big grin

diabloprimeevil
mega thx to ush for permission

diabloprimeevil
could you tell jill to join? she nevery replys to my pm's

FFKadaj
Can I Start a "Hero" Rpg?

What I meant by hero is that any roleplayer can be ANY hero that they want to be. Or even villain. Basically there is a dimensional rip and all the heroes from...everything come together to fight the villains from everything in a giant war. I'd need people to have the number of heroes their playing as to be equivalent to villains they will have to play as. However don't pick a hero and a villain that would fight each other. If ur gonna pick Goku don't pick Cell. Pick...Ganondorf. Play as many people as you want. Give information to ur character if u want as well. I dont think there should be any created characters either.

Raven_FAN
Originally posted by FFKadaj

What I meant by hero is that any roleplayer can be ANY hero that they want to be. Or even villain. Basically there is a dimensional rip and all the heroes from...everything come together to fight the villains from everything in a giant war. I'd need people to have the number of heroes their playing as to be equivalent to villains they will have to play as. However don't pick a hero and a villain that would fight each other. If ur gonna pick Goku don't pick Cell. Pick...Ganondorf. Play as many people as you want. Give information to ur character if u want as well. I dont think there should be any created characters either.
sounds cool im in

JacopeX
Ush, I was thinking of starting a............. Marvel Vs. Capcom RP

YOu can be two real characters from any of the both and one made up one. To join as a created character you must fill this.

Name:
Reprisenting:
Weight
Sex:
Powers:
Weakness
Apperance:
Story:
Personality:
Race or species:

This rp is about teams. YOu must be firends who ever you want reprsent whether its Capcom or Marvel. And you have to pick a real character to play so things will make more sence. They battle each other until the end. Winner has the best team. Loser loses. THeres more to this but ill tell you more about it if you give me permission.

riku harada
Originally posted by Wyrmses
May I please start up an rp? It will be a midievil fantasy (My specialty) bounty hunter rp. Anyone can choose what they want to be. Ther hunter, the hunted, or both. That meane bounties who hunt bounty hunters. Hey, I'v seen it. But anyway, May I open it, please?
i'm for it.

i'm in too
Originally posted by JacopeX

YOu can be two real characters from any of the both and one made up one. To join as a created character you must fill this.

Name:
Reprisenting:
Weight
Sex:
Powers:
Weakness
Apperance:
Story:
Personality:
Race or species:

This rp is about teams. YOu must be firends who ever you want reprsent whether its Capcom or Marvel. And you have to pick a real character to play so things will make more sence. They battle each other until the end. Winner has the best team. Loser loses. THeres more to this but ill tell you more about it if you give me permission.
interesting. i would like more details before i say whether i'm in or not.

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud is there one you would turm down.

riku harada
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud is there one you would turm down.
me? yes. winx and digimon, cartoons, realistics.. i'm into the fantasy/science fiction/anime ones

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by riku harada
me? yes. winx and digimon, cartoons, realistics.. i'm into the fantasy/science fiction/anime ones
Same here....I can not believe that anyone watches winx or Dig, but what ever makes some people Happy I guess.

FFKadaj
I'm down with the marvel vs capcom idea too.

riku harada
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Same here....I can not believe that anyone watches winx or Dig, but what ever makes some people Happy I guess.
it's so annoying. anyways. enough spam. ush, will the godess of darkness one be opening soon?

Digikid236
I'm between 10-14. Anyone for winx or digimon?

Digikid236
i for winx or digimon! Anyone else?

riku harada
i for winx or digimon! Anyone else?
if you want a game opned, then you have to post details on each and wait for ppl to say they'd join.

The Cajun725

Name:
Reprisenting:
Weight
Sex:
Powers:
Weakness
Apperance:
Story:
Personality:
Race or species:

im in

feralboy
Mar. vs Cap.
i'm in

shadow12

Name:
Reprisenting:
Weight
Sex:
Powers:
Weakness
Apperance:
Story:
Personality:
Race or species:

This rp is about teams. YOu must be firends who ever you want reprsent whether its Capcom or Marvel. And you have to pick a real character to play so things will make more sence. They battle each other until the end. Winner has the best team. Loser loses. THeres more to this but ill tell you more about it if you give me permission. i'm in

Digikid236
Oh. Detials for digimon:
The characters from all the seosons have been dumped into one timeline. The seaon one characters are prisiners and need saving. A new team called the Power Digis help them. The Power Digis were made to help the soverien.

Details for winx:
The winx characters have all grown up and had children. Now their kids are back and they befriends the villan's kids. The villans have turned good and a new evil has come to steal the Dragon Fire!

padmeXskywalker
sorry, ushsad. i didnt know we had 2 get permission. sorry! i av opeened a thread called WARSON, SOPA OPERA. can u check it out. if u think it sucks then thatz fine, u can delete it. embarrasment

padmii Happy Dance

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by The Cajun725
im in

me 2 =^_^=

padmeXskywalker
how do u guys noe if ur in or not??? dus he send u a message???

the-unforgiven
he will if you get permission in this thread, so try keeping track of it in here.

Ushgarak
Ok, Bad moon and Marvel vs. Capcom can start.

Wyrmses
So... Was my bounty hunter thing okayed? Becouse if it was, Whoever wants to join can pm me if they can't find it so I can give them the link.

RavenKnight

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

is anyone intrested?
I'm in

Axeron
Oh. Detials for digimon:
The characters from all the seosons have been dumped into one timeline. The seaon one characters are prisiners and need saving. A new team called the Power Digis help them. The Power Digis were made to help the soverien.

I'll join I'll just pm you for questions

Axeron
Originally posted by Raven_FAN
I have an idea for a Teen titans rpg i already have 8 people who want to play. Is that ok? \

Hey, can we get permission for this, Please?

Axeron
Originally posted by Raven_FAN
sounds cool im in

This is the one for that Hero RP. Where you can be any hero you want. And i want to do it. Not sure if your still recruiting... erm erm erm

Disturbing13
Can I start a Friday The 13th: Jasons Rebirth RP? Basically this roleplay is like a Copy-Killer of the real Jason Vorehees, and a group of kids at the age 16 to 17 get stranded on the bus in Camp Krystal Lake while going on a Basketball game. Basically there can be 4 adults, and 20 students.

FFKadaj
Originally posted by Axeron
This is the one for that Hero RP. Where you can be any hero you want. And i want to do it. Not sure if your still recruiting... erm erm erm

I'm recruiting, I just need permission.

FFKadaj

the-unforgiven
I join the hero RP yes

padmeXskywalker
Hey!!! please could i get permission to start a harry potter thread. all it is, you're just a pupil getting around your everyday life in hogwarts. i guess dumbledor is still alive. you dont have 2 b characters out of the HP book. it'll b fun. even quiditch matches can happen.

FFKadaj
I could go for the harry potter thing.

FFKadaj
I had another idea for a thread. An all villain thread. Like the hero idea but it's just a giant battle between every villain in order to gain supremacy. Majiin Buu against Sephiroth, The Dahaka against Ansem. There could also be alliances and such between each character. No heroes allowed or made-up characters. Sorry.

Disturbing13
Seems interesting.

Axeron
that sounds cool too

Disturbing13
Unfortunately no one liked me idea. =\ Oh well..

Axeron
Hey FFkadaj, are you going to do both or just one? cause i would like to do them both. Yeah i like your ideas how do you come up with them? Pm me about that

The Cajun725

sounds cool im in

The Cajun725
I had another idea for a thread. An all villain thread. Like the hero idea but it's just a giant battle between every villain in order to gain supremacy. Majiin Buu against Sephiroth, The Dahaka against Ansem. There could also be alliances and such between each character. No heroes allowed or made-up characters. Sorry.
i guess i'll join this one as well

shadow12
I had another idea for a thread. An all villain thread. Like the hero idea but it's just a giant battle between every villain in order to gain supremacy. Majiin Buu against Sephiroth, The Dahaka against Ansem. There could also be alliances and such between each character. No heroes allowed or made-up characters. Sorry. any villan

inthesilence
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
Hey!!! please could i get permission to start a harry potter thread. all it is, you're just a pupil getting around your everyday life in hogwarts. i guess dumbledor is still alive. you dont have 2 b characters out of the HP book. it'll b fun. even quiditch matches can happen.

I'm so in for that. big grin

shadow12
Hey!!! please could i get permission to start a harry potter thread. all it is, you're just a pupil getting around your everyday life in hogwarts. i guess dumbledor is still alive. you dont have 2 b characters out of the HP book. it'll b fun. even quiditch matches can happen. wow i'll try that

FFKadaj
Originally posted by shadow12
any villan

Yeah any villain. Of course I got my villains picked out already. Sensui, Sesshomaru, and i'll think of another one...

shadow12
naraku, and dark samus alright

FFKadaj
(who's naraku? and i dont have permission yet.)

riku harada
i want krad. i can't think of any girl villans right now. but i'll take krad!

FFKadaj
(hey woah guys, calm down, i haven't gotten permission yet. I'm happy about your enthusiasm though)

shadow12
(who's naraku? and i dont have permission yet.) inuyasha's main villain

Axeron
Yeah in the villain thing, i really want to do it. I want to be Riku when hes evil. And someone else when i think of it

Darth JLRTENJAC
Could I still get permission for my RP Halo: Final strike ( I didn't see this post when I started it). Here is a basic synopsis of it...

It is a battle between the humans and the Covenant.

You choose which side you are on

Humans-5
Covenant-5

You can also Choose your rank, gender and appearance (These go for all now, rather than having the restrictions I put on it.)

Sorry for the troubble this may cause. I have oficcially embarrised myself with it.

the-unforgiven
I would love to join the Halo RPG. yes

Ushgarak
Hero can go ahead. I'll need convincing on Potter because it never works well. Halo- if you get the people.

padmeXskywalker
*Hero can go ahead. I'll need convincing on Potter because it never works well...* cummon dudes. lets MAKE it work!!! just a few more ppl...

gandrake

I'll play.

FFKadaj
alright i'm starting the hero one.

Puddin Pop
Hey!!! please could i get permission to start a harry potter thread. all it is, you're just a pupil getting around your everyday life in hogwarts. i guess dumbledor is still alive. you dont have 2 b characters out of the HP book. it'll b fun. even quiditch matches can happen. I'm in smile

Digikid236
1 for digimon. Anyone else?

FFKadaj
Isn't it strange that their isn't any Naruto rpgs? Maybe I'll start one.

gandrake
How about a one piece rpg?

FFKadaj
Originally posted by gandrake
How about one piece?

there is one on the other role-playing forum

gandrake
Oh. Thanks for telling me.

Digikid236
still 1 for digimon! Anyone jion? Please jion. JION OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>