robin vs patriot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
we've had bats vs cap america

now there apprentises battle it out

Mainstream
Robin (I'm assuming you mean the tim drake verison cuz you just said Robin and he's robin...for now)

GODSCRIBE
it depends on prep. since no prep was stipulated, Robin gets killed.

GODSCRIBE
i can picture Patriot beheading Robin with his shield.

GODSCRIBE
bump...

King KAM
screw Patriot im changing this to bucky, and bucky kills robin

thesilverspider
Robin curbstomps him.

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Robin curbstomps him. dont defy me, I made you!!!!!

nathan summers
Doesn't patriot have virtually all the same strengths and abilities as Captain America?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by nathan summers
Doesn't patriot have virtually all the same strengths and abilities as Captain America?

yes, which is why Robin gets beheaded with the shield.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
yes, which is why Robin gets beheaded with the shield.
Wrong,Patriot is not a supersoldier even if he was Robin still wins 10/10

nathan summers
Robin is no where near Batman. He's even stated so on various occasions. Me being quite objective in this,; What makes you think, Robin, an un-enhanced human with exceptional skills can defeat an enhanced human with exceptional skills?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by nathan summers
Robin is no where near Batman. He's even stated so on various occasions. Me being quite objective in this,; What makes you think, Robin, an un-enhanced human with exceptional skills can defeat an enhanced human with exceptional skills?
Patriot is not an enchanced human nor does he have skills on par with Robin.

GODSCRIBE
Patriot is not an enchanced human nor does he have skills on par with Robin.
No, but he exhibits maximum possible level of human strength, speed and agility. Plus his shield will deflect anything Robin brings his way.

Patriot 10/10

thesilverspider
No, but he exhibits maximum possible level of human strength, speed and agility. Plus his shield will deflect anything Robin brings his way.

Patriot 10/10
When using the MGH he was doing that without it he's just another human with no skills or experience.Robin owns him 10/10

Redatom65
o come now patriot's father was a super soldier

genetics baby genetics

King KAM
Originally posted by Redatom65
o come now patriot's father was a super soldier

genetics baby genetics no he wasnt....his uncle was

Juntai
When using the MGH he was doing that without it he's just another human with no skills or experience.Robin owns him 10/10 What's MGH?

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
What's MGH? mutant growth hormone

TheKahn
Originally posted by King KAM
mutant growth hormone

sonova....they have a damn wiki on that eek! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_Growth_Hormone

GODSCRIBE
When using the MGH he was doing that without it he's just another human with no skills or experience.Robin owns him 10/10

well obviously, this battle wasnt intended for Robin to fight a normal civilian with no skills, now was it?

Patriot owns 10/10

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King KAM
no he wasnt....his uncle was
Thank you and so was his grandfather......... smile

thesilverspider
well obviously, this battle wasnt intended for Robin to fight a normal civilian with no skills, now was it?

Patriot owns 10/10
No the thread starter said Patriot vs Robin and as of like 3 issues now Patriot is clean.He's still Patriot just with no MGH....... smile

GODSCRIBE
No the thread starter said Patriot vs Robin and as of like 3 issues now Patriot is clean.He's still Patriot just with no MGH....... smile

check the date of the thread. smile

thesilverspider
check the date of the thread. smile
Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patriot still gets stomped regardless.

dman2008
While Patriot may be stronger the Robin he is know where as experienced and Tim is a way better fighter having trained with masters like Batman, shiva, and richard dragon although the training with dragon may have been retconend away since the Richard Dragon revamp awhile ago.
Tim wins 8/10

GODSCRIBE
Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patriot still gets stomped regardless.

laughing sure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.