Use jedies in films force speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi-Wan
Hello,please use jedies force speed in films?

Captain REX
If you are asking 'Do the Jedi use Force Speed in the films?,' yes, but only once as far as I've seen.

Obi-Wan uses it to catch up with Qui-Gon and Darth Maul in TPM, just before the laser walls cut them all off.

Ushgarak
They blur away from the droidekas in TPM.

PVS
Originally posted by Captain REX
If you are asking 'Do the Jedi use Force Speed in the films?,' yes, but only once as far as I've seen.

Obi-Wan uses it to catch up with Qui-Gon and Darth Maul in TPM, just before the laser walls cut them all off.

he was just running in that scene. no blurring out like in the beginning with the destroyer droids.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Ushgarak
They blur away from the droidekas in TPM.

Yah, I was pretty sure that was force speed.

Captain REX
Obi-Wan did run a tad faster, but oh well, must be just me.

Ush has the main example. yes

PVS
what always pissed me off was that obiwan didnt use force speed during that scene with maul. all of the sudden he's limited to a mild sprint, and then he looks surprised when the forcefield goes up. i think he set up quigon mad

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by PVS
what always pissed me off was that obiwan didnt use force speed during that scene with maul. all of the sudden he's limited to a mild sprint, and then he looks surprised when the forcefield goes up. i think he set up quigon mad

Obi is a SITH eek!

He was in Palp's pocket, he knew if QGJ trained Anakin the jedi would survive, so Palps had Obi cause QGJ's death. evil face

stick out tongue

Captain REX
Who'd a thunk it. stick out tongue

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Captain REX
Who'd a thunk it. stick out tongue Me, because I think Ast has point there...

stick out tongue

Captain REX
stick out tongue

Ast Rofan
Damn right I do, that Kenobi isnt the do gooder everyone believes. I actually believe that he is "the phantom menace" mad

PVS
i think he just had quigon killed so that he would get to be jedi knight immediately. and it worked eek!

Sir Mist
QUIGON ROCKS

Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Darth Kenobi... Nice.

bilb
BLASPHEMY!! the lot of ya! stick out tongue

Luke Skywalker
Apparently, Sidious uses it when he does his 1080 crazy spin from his office seat on Episode III but that is just speculation.

Ast Rofan
Wow, you joined in August and you were still able to take Luke Skywalker as a name. That is odd, people must really hate Luke. stick out tongue

PS: Your sig is kinda creepy for some reason.

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Wow, you joined in August and you were still able to take Luke Skywalker as a name. That is odd, people must really hate Luke. stick out tongue

PS: Your sig is kinda creepy for some reason.

That would be my room-mate who joined today. I am on here all the time and he saw me so he figured he would join as well.

masterkit
cool

Jedi Priestess
so cool in fact, that he is already banned laughing

masterkit
How did that happen

Ast Rofan
Thats too bad... Happy Dance

masterkit
yes, but I does anyone know how it happened?

Illustrious
Originally posted by bilb
BLASPHEMY!! the lot of ya! stick out tongue

What? Who dares to blasphemize Darth Obi-Wan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.