My knowledge of star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nhilus
Ask me anything about star wars, I will answer it.

Captain REX
Why? confused

Darth Nhilus
So I could test mw knowledge and see exactly what to improve on

Captain REX
Who was the first Dark Jedi?

Captian Morgan
what's better the x-wing or the arc 170 star fighter?

Captain REX
What species is Nihilus?

What species is Yoda?

Captian Morgan
what came first the jedi or the sith?

Captain REX
That's too easy, Morgan, and has two answers. stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
I think it's funny how he didn't answer any of the questions...

Anyway, here's one: Name every Jedi killed in Order 66...

Captain REX
That's pretty much impossible, Snake. eek!

SnakeEyes
No it isn't! whistle ......... Okay, so maybe it is big grin

Captian Morgan
it is the best question ever asked laughing

Se7in
Name at least five members of the "Lost Twenty" excluding Count Dooku.

How many Jedi survived the Purge?

What was unique about Kit Fisto's appearance as he was dead?

How many Jedi did General Grievous kill in total?

Captian Morgan
what was unique about fisto's apperence is that he survived longer than the other 2 jedi he blocked 2 hits

Bespin Bart
All completely impossible except the Fisto thing. stick out tongue

HimoKun
Originally posted by Se7in
Name at least five members of the "Lost Twenty" excluding Count Dooku.

How many Jedi survived the Purge?

What was unique about Kit Fisto's appearance as he was dead?

How many Jedi did General Grievous kill in total?

He killed about 9-10. Not sure hough.

Darth_Janus
What size is Princess leia?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
What size is Princess leia?

rofl.

Captain REX
Good job, Nhilus. stick out tongue

Illustrious
Awesome question answering abilities.

Darth_Janus
He must be stumped when somebody PMed him asking why do they call it Star Wars.

Illustrious
Or something along the lines of "how many movies was the Prequel Trilogy?"

Fishy
Wait seriously, that last one is freaking hard...

I mean you have 3 episodes but how many of them can you actually consider as Star Wars movies?

Lord-Nihilus
me have question me have question...

What was........

Yodas middle name?

Darth Nhilus
sorry I had been off for a day. So I will try to answer your questions.
One if Grievous had to kill four jedi because he takes lightsabers from the jedi he kills. and he has four lightsabers.
The first sith ever was darth scarz

Darth Nhilus
Yoda is a whill
His full name is Yoda D'kana the whill
Yoda is from the planet called Grentarik
Yoda was trained by the legendary Bontu Sitmus.
Yoda lived to be 877 years old.
Yoda's father is Syville Demetris D'Kana

Darth Nhilus
The first Jedi Knight was named Kaja Sinis. Kaja's first Padawan learner was named Shintor Beerus.

Kaja Sinis was born on Coruscant. This is the reason the primary Jedi Temple is located on Coruscant.

Yes, during his illustrious Jedi career, Kaja Sinis killed three Sith Lords and over 17 Dark Jedi.

A bounty hunter assassinated Kaja Sinis.

Darth Nhilus
Oh yeah, and about nihilus and his species, that is unknown as well as his homeworld, but obviously his vehicle ois the ravager.
But he is 2.02 meters aka 6'7 1/2.
Obviously he also has a red blade like any sith lord although they don't have to have a red blade or a lightsaber at all.

Darth_Janus
Sounds suspicious... Ever heard of Supershadow?

Darth Nhilus
I have heard of it

Darth Nhilus
I know all of this info as well as practicing blade combat with my lightsabers.

Darth_Janus
...Right. Sources? You'd better be GL's stepchild, cuz he vowed never to give background information on Yoda and you just did.

Darth Nhilus
what? Well if you type in what secies is yoda then look for frequently asked questions you shall have the force flowin through you. Force being replace byu much infor mation that is.

tommy vercetti
everything from supershadow is a lie evrything its just made up yodas species is unknown not a whill his full name is not what you said and most of the jedi you mentioned never existed

Darth_Janus
Right.

tommy vercetti
and during that time you werent answering any quesdtion you were researching like mad

Darth Nhilus
Way back in the Vordarian galaxy 170,000 years ago. But really only the movies are exactly true.

tommy vercetti
the only sites you should go on to get star wars info from is www.lucasarts.com and all its links (eg star wars .com) and wikipedia . supershadow is full of bull.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
sorry I had been off for a day. So I will try to answer your questions.
One if Grievous had to kill four jedi because he takes lightsabers from the jedi he kills. and he has four lightsabers.
The first sith ever was darth scarz

No. Grevious killed at least 9 Jedi.

Darth_Janus
No, he was making all this crap up, or researching it on some fan site, like Supershadow.

tommy vercetti
thats true he didnt take the lightsaber from every jedi he killed, he tried but not every jedi

Illustrious
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
the only sites you should go on to get star wars info from is www.lucasarts.com and all its links (eg star wars .com) and wikipedia . supershadow is full of bull.

Wikipedia is FAN BASED. Any random person can edit it. In fact, use Wikipedia only for borderline facts. To be precise, only Lucasarts and, since this is the EU, the actual books and comics would count as fact -- as long as it does not contradict the movies.

So for our intents, the novelization for ROTS is close enough to canon to offer consideration. But for example, the novelization says Mace sliced Palpatine's lightsaber, while in the movie he kicked it away. This case of contradiction will ALWAYS go into the Movie's favor, the movies are definitively canon.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but in short, this guy is full of shit.

Illustrious
Yeah, I owned him in another thread, and he comes back to create one where he gets to showcase his knowledge. Whatever, he'll learn or be ridden out of town on a rail.

Darth_Janus
Whill.

Uh huh.

"Insert stfu n00b here"

Darth_Janus
And I still didn't get Leia's size.

Fishy
I like this guy, he claims he knows everything and then just posts stuff SS made up... Brilliant, like we couldn't look at that website ourselves.

Hornyman
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
And I still didn't get Leia's size.

I think a 34C cup.

Illustrious
STFU n00b! wink.

Luke Skywalker
What is Dooku's first name?

What is Palpatine's first name?

What is the name of the famous Wookiee Jedi?

What can Asajj Ventress do with her Lightsabers that make them so special?

Name two reasons for Dooku's decision to turn to the Dark Side.

Name all of Han Solo and Princess Leia's children and their sex.

Name all of the Seperatist leaders that Anakin slaughtered.

Is Sidious human? If not, what species is he?

Name the seven forms of lightsaber in all three of each of it's name.

Example (Made-up form) Tiujitsu/Form X/Way of the Boga

Darth Faunus
Meh. Answer this; Why won't you answer any of these questions?

darthrevan89
Way back in the Vordarian galaxy 170,000 years ago. But really only the movies are exactly true.

I read the whole SuperShadow Star Wars version history and this is part of it. Vordarian galaxy? Dude you have been Supershadowed!.

Darth_Janus
Told ya.

Ushgarak
Not wanting to spark a canon debate... but may I remind people that the company to get facts from is Lucasfilm, not LucasARTS...

Darth_Janus
Does Lucsfilm even mention EU at all?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not wanting to spark a canon debate... but may I remind people that the company to get facts from is Lucasfilm, not LucasARTS...

LucasArts is where we get half of our EU data. . .

Darth_Janus
If Lucasarts isn't a source, there is no Revan, no Malak, no this no that.

Is the Golden Age, etc. comic series endorsed by Lucasfilm? If not, then there is no ancient Sith empire like we know it.

Kinda throws everything out of balance, that a subgroup of Lucasfilm would suddenly not be canon (In the EU sense, which is quasi-canon)

Darth Faunus
Ye.

Darth_Janus

Darth_Janus
http://www.lucasarts.com/about/

http://www.lucasarts.com/about/keyfacts.htm

Ushgarak
Sorry, what has that got to do with anything? Your last two posts have been totally irrelevant.

A poster posted saying the only place to get info from is Lucasarts, perpetuating the myth that Lucasarts is in any way the original source of Star Wars info, makers of all things Star Wars (something I see thrown about all the time). To be more shocking, he mentions starwars.com AFTERWARDS, as if Lucasarts- which is a games publisher!- is a more significant source of Star Wars info than Lucasfilm's own website about the films.

That is ridiculous. If anyone is going to give a primary source for Star Wars info, then the company to mention is Lucasfilm- the people who made Star Wars.

I would have thought that was rather obvious. So all these other complaints have nothing to do with that I said.

.:Space Opera:.
lucasfilm didnt write those EU facts, those were written by publishers of seperate EU video games. lucasfilm has the direct facts.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sorry, what has that got to do with anything? Your last two posts have been totally irrelevant.

A poster posted saying the only place to get info from is Lucasarts, perpetuating the myth that Lucasarts is in any way the original source of Star Wars info, makers of all things Star Wars (something I see thrown about all the time). To be more shocking, he mentions starwars.com AFTERWARDS, as if Lucasarts- which is a games publisher!- is a more significant source of Star Wars info than Lucasfilm's own website about the films.

That is ridiculous. If anyone is going to give a primary source for Star Wars info, then the company to mention is Lucasfilm- the people who made Star Wars.

I would have thought that was rather obvious. So all these other complaints have nothing to do with that I said.

Well, your highness, it wasn't rather obvious, and it's possible while I was multitasking I didn't exactly understand what you were refering to or where you were coming from.

But thank you for your condescending remarks. I appreciate them and feeling very humbled.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
lucasfilm didnt write those EU facts, those were written by publishers of seperate EU video games. lucasfilm has the direct facts.

Which is another significant fact- Lucasarts staff write very little EU plotting; that stuff is sourced out to other publishers. Lucasarts just sell it.

.:Space Opera:.
he gives themthe rights to write and expand on the SW universe, just as long as he gets paid for it.

Jedi Exile
The first Jedi was Kaja Sinis of Coruscant

The X-wing & the ARC-170 are the same, so they equal each other

Darth Nihilius's species is unknown

Yoda is a Whill

The Sith were discovered before the Order of the Jedi Bendu Knights existed. In terms of Jedi vs. Dark Jedi- the Jedi came first. The Sith & the Dark Jedi aren't the same, In fact the ony reason they use the Dark Jedi use the name Sith is because the Dark Jedi invaded the Sith homeworld-Korriban.

Who was killed in Order 66?- Cin Drallig, Jocasta Nu, Shaak Ti, everyone in the Jedi Temple, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon, Stass Allie, & billions more.

The 'Lost Twenty' are Count Dooku & Darth Ruin. The others are unknown, but members of the Confederacy of Independent Systems are: Count Dooku (Head of State and Government), Darth Sidious (Secret De facto Leader), General Grievous (Supreme Commander), Sev'rance Tann (Chiss-Dark Jedi General), Nute Gunray (Viceroy of the Trade Federation), Wat Tambor (Foreman of the Techno Union), Shu Mai (President of the Commerce Guild), San Hill (Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan), Passel Argente (Magistrate of the Corporate Alliance, Denaria Kee & Twink Kee (Passel Argente's two aides), Poggle the Lesser (Archduke of Geonosis), Po Nudo (Senator of Ando), Rune Hako, Lott Dod, Gilramos Libkath, General OOM-9, Tikkes, Toonbuck Toora, Durge, Jango Fett, Cydon Prax, Boba Fett, Alto Stratus, Commander Merai, Qi Zhu, & Sun Fac

Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker (future Jedi), & of course.....Anakin Skywalker. Those are the ony ones I know of that survived. There maybe more, though.

General Greivous's recorded kills are: Daakman Barrek, Soon Bayts, Roron Corobb, T'chooka D'oon, Foul Moudama, Adi Gallia, Sha'a Gi, Jmmaar, Nystammall, Puroth, Tarr Seirr.

Princess Leia is 1.5 meters.

Yoda does not have a middle name.

Dantius is Palpatine's first name

Jard is Count Dooku's first name

Jedi Master Tyvokka was the name of the legendary Jedi Wookie.

Jacen Solo (male), Jaina Solo (female), & Anakin Solo (male)- Han Solo & Princess Leia's children.

Anakin Skywalker kills: Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, Shu Mai, San Hill, Passel Argente, Poggle the Lesser, & Po Nudo.

Sidious is in fact human.

The seven lightsaber forms are:Form I, Form II, Form III, Form IV, Form V, Form VI, & Form VII. Other forms are: Form VIII, Form IX, Form X, Form XI, & Form "Zero".

Lucasfilm mentions some EU info.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Jedi Exile

Yoda is a Whill

The Sith were discovered before the Order of the Jedi Bendu Knights existed. In terms of Jedi vs. Dark Jedi- the Jedi came first. The Sith & the Dark Jedi aren't the same, In fact the ony reason they use the Dark Jedi use the name Sith is because the Dark Jedi invaded the Sith homeworld-Korriban.

Who was killed in Order 66?- Cin Drallig, Jocasta Nu, Shaak Ti, everyone in the Jedi Temple, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon, Stass Allie, & billions more.

The 'Lost Twenty' are Count Dooku & Darth Ruin. The others are unknown, but members of the Confederacy of Independent Systems are: Count Dooku (Head of State and Government), Darth Sidious (Secret De facto Leader), General Grievous (Supreme Commander), Sev'rance Tann (Chiss-Dark Jedi General), Nute Gunray (Viceroy of the Trade Federation), Wat Tambor (Foreman of the Techno Union), Shu Mai (President of the Commerce Guild), San Hill (Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan), Passel Argente (Magistrate of the Corporate Alliance, Denaria Kee & Twink Kee (Passel Argente's two aides), Poggle the Lesser (Archduke of Geonosis), Po Nudo (Senator of Ando), Rune Hako, Lott Dod, Gilramos Libkath, General OOM-9, Tikkes, Toonbuck Toora, Durge, Jango Fett, Cydon Prax, Boba Fett, Alto Stratus, Commander Merai, Qi Zhu, & Sun Fac

Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker (future Jedi), & of course.....Anakin Skywalker. Those are the ony ones I know of that survived. There maybe more, though.

General Greivous's recorded kills are: Daakman Barrek, Soon Bayts, Roron Corobb, T'chooka D'oon, Foul Moudama, Adi Gallia, Sha'a Gi, Jmmaar, Nystammall, Puroth, Tarr Seirr.

Jacen Solo (male), Jaina Solo (female), & Anakin Solo (male)- Han Solo & Princess Leia's children.

Anakin Skywalker kills: Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, Shu Mai, San Hill, Passel Argente, Poggle the Lesser, & Po Nudo.

The seven lightsaber forms are:Form I, Form II, Form III, Form IV, Form V, Form VI, & Form VII. Other forms are: Form VIII, Form IX, Form X, Form XI, & Form "Zero".

Lucasfilm mentions some EU info.

SUPER SHADOWED!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jedi Exile

Yoda is a Whill

Lucasfilm mentions some EU info. I hated Supershadow before...but to take it's word as law......

Darth L. Dipsit
That's weird - that was his only post so far.

Tangible God
Doesn't matter really does it?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
That's weird - that was his only post so far.

Well, he probably thought to be off for a good start and that he can impress us with his amount of knowledge...well...no..not really....

As for the Thread.......stupid...pointless.....

As for Ushgaraks remark...true...although Lucas Arts is a Source for Star Wars information (not a priary but still) especially in the EU Section of this Forum.......

Gryn Jabar
I know all of this info as well as practicing blade combat with my lightsabers.
Like this fellow?

Darth_Janus
lmfao

SS_181st_Snow
I don't get it..

Captain REX
I will now viciously slaughter the Supershadow maroons!

Wrong! We don't know who the first Jedi was. Besides, he would not be of Coruscant; the Jedi Order began on either Ossus or Dantooine, I can't remember which.

Maybe you didn't look at the ARC and the X-Wing very well! The X-Wing is a faster ship with four wing guns and torpedo launch tubes and a crew of one man, one droid, the ARC is a heavier one with two enormous wing guns, two lighter wing guns, a rear-facing turret gun, and a crew of four men, one droid. Depends on what you want.

Bingo, we know nothing of Nihilus' species yet, though I'm sure we'll all find out sooner or later, but not from anything outside of SW.com or the KOTOR games.

I will now rip you to pieces with my breakfast spoon. Yoda's and Yaddle's and Vandar's species is completely and totally unknown. They will never be known. Lucas has decided to let Yoda keep the mystery of his background for the sake of the character. Whill is a term from his early scriptings.

Correct. The Sith species existed first, but the Sith Lords using the Dark Side came later, after Jedi.

Yeah yeah, all those people, everyone in the Temple, but billions more? There were not billions of Knights, merely thousands and maybe even a small handful of hundreds after the devastating Clone Wars. Besides, not all were bagged.

If this is a list of Separatists killed by Anakin on Mustafar, it's not a very good one. Gunray, Tambor, Shu Mai, San Hill, Argente, Denaria & Twink Kee, Poggle the Lesser, Po Nude, Gilramos Libkath, were present, as well as numerous droids and Separatist flunkies.

Survivors of Order 66? There were plenty survivors of Order 66, but they were all dead by the time of Episode V, otherwise Yoda would be talking crazy.

Soon Bayts, T'chooka D'oon, Jmmaar, and Nystammall are the only Knights I have no clue about, but everything else is good.

Not THAT size.

...or a first or last.

Not buying it. Not everyone has to have first and last names, like the dictator of Indonesia during the middle of the 20th century, he just went by Sukarno, and had no other name.

I saw it somewhere before I saw it on Supershadow. I'll buy it.

Rare as it is, I'm sure there were more Wookiees than just Master Tyvokka, Council member.

Nope, I see errors. There are seven main forms, six minor forms varied from the main forms. I won't list 'em, I do it too often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.