Runescape Full RUNE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rigo42
Hey can anyone give me some rune i will give 100k and full blue dragon if u think runescape Stinks Dont have to post my name on runescape is Rigo42 and dont post bad things about runescape please i have had the worst life in runescape ever none cause my mineing is only 29 iam lvl 64 cant use any dragon items barely done quiests accept Lost city and Gretudes cat and i been a member 4 months so if anyone could hand me some full rune or any other good items Please send tell to rigo42 i be on ALMOST every day or something like full rune at least i got no money or no good armoer accept 51 range and full blue dragon and magic long MEMBER DONT POST BAD THINGS ABOUT my mineing is only 29 by the way embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment and u can talk about runescape on my thing JUST MSG ME ON RUNESCAPE ANY DAY OR TELL ME YOUR NAME RIGHT NOW I MUST BE NOT EMBARRSED or if anyone wants to be friends with me iam lvl 64 Please invite to frineds and msg me rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

hotsauce6548
I can report you. How's that? happy

dave123
And report it, he did big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.