Final Fantasy VII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arbiter
I heard they the PS3 will have Final Fantasy VII remade on it. Is this true or not?

Hit_and_Miss
It was done as a tech demo. People have been ranting they should redo it. Though I read they said they wouldn't, But some people think they will. very much a coin toss right now

Arbiter
Do you know a link where I can download One Winged Angel?

Kumar
That would be really awesome if they remade FFVII with modern-day graphics similar to what Advent Children is going to be like. i sure hope they do

Black Waltz #3
The tech demo looks really good, so I hope they do remake it. It would be so funny to see and hear what Cait Sith is like he is so funny

Hit_and_Miss
yer...would be cool and all. But I'm a shallow sort of guy and don't see the point in games if I know whats gonner happen...

ESB-1138
They could make it longer and add in new bosses; new missions; new optional stuff; and make the Weapons harder plus it would be cool to see Bahamut Zero on the PS3.

hotsauce6548
I heard the chances of them remaking it are presently really, really slim.

ESB-1138
I saw on Wikipedia.org a FF7 game with Vincent as the main character

DarkAge
I hate it when they remake stuff and don't change the title.

JKozzy
On Gamespot I heard that with all the fan support, that a remake isn't being questioned if, but rather.... when. If they can pump out a remake, the story and script is more or less already there. Easy (easier) project, huge profit. I can see it being done eventually.

Hit_and_Miss
I could see it being done, as long as there was no alterations to the original game other then graphics. I personaly wouldn't buy it under those conditions. I like new stories. The only games I think I ever replay in story/campain mode are KOTOR, and that was only to turn to the darkside after doing the lightside.

Kumar
Originally posted by ESB-1138
I saw on Wikipedia.org a FF7 game with Vincent as the main character

yeah, that is a new game called Final Fantasy Extreme (kinda cheesy name but it looks cool). here are some screen shots. it is supposed to come out this year.

http://www.ffextreme.com/media.php?im=ff7dc/images/1

i also just got the FFVII ultima edition for PC. its pretty awesome.

darth-yoda
sorry kumar but it aint called extreme its called final fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus: http://ps2.ign.com/objects/693/693672.html have alook here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.