Cardiac, Hobgoblin Green Goblin Cloak & Dagger and Rhino vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman has his hands full

Fanboy
Yeah right Hobgoblin and Green Globin what are they gonna do throw bombs shoot lasers? Superman has dealt with bigger things wich I can not name.Cardiac I read about him he seems like a piece of crap. Cloak and Dagger? I just read about those 2 Cloak can probably do some Damage Dagger? No freakin way. Rhino same thing he is nothing to Superman. Superman squashes him like a bug.

leonidas
the better question would be how long would they last? and the answer is NOT long at all . . .

sad

Fanboy
Da-- right.

golem370
Cardiacs Powers Superior Human. Super-Human speed and agility. High resistance to impact attacks.
Powers: Can manipulate electricity to cause shock and melt metal. Can project electric bolts through his staff. Bullet-proof metal beta-mesh skin. Can fly with the aid of extruding wings built into his staff.

Green Goblin lifts 9tons and has these weapons on top of The Goblin formula dramatically increased Osborn's intellect, although not to superhuman levels. His reflexes, and coordination are heightened. His strength is superhuman weapons
Concussive, smoke, gas and incendiary bombs. Gloves capable of conducting pulses of electricity upwards of 10,000 volts. Gas and chemicals able to numb Spider-Man's spider-sense

Rhino lifts 80tons and his Skin is almost indestructable. Great strength and bulk.

zachrivard
Originally posted by golem370
Cardiacs Powers Superior Human. Super-Human speed and agility. High resistance to impact attacks.
Powers: Can manipulate electricity to cause shock and melt metal. Can project electric bolts through his staff. Bullet-proof metal beta-mesh skin. Can fly with the aid of extruding wings built into his staff.

Green Goblin lifts 9tons and has these weapons on top of The Goblin formula dramatically increased Osborn's intellect, although not to superhuman levels. His reflexes, and coordination are heightened. His strength is superhuman weapons
Concussive, smoke, gas and incendiary bombs. Gloves capable of conducting pulses of electricity upwards of 10,000 volts. Gas and chemicals able to numb Spider-Man's spider-sense

Rhino lifts 80tons and his Skin is almost indestructable. Great strength and bulk.

what?
since when is rhino class 80???

Fanboy
Oh class 80? Man he is like a little bug compared to Supermans strength.Green Goblin can lift 9 tons and has electrical generation? Man he can not really do much alright dude look at this Superman at full strength can lift over 250.000 tons I mean he has lifted a cruise ship once with out a problem and was about to smash it into a hotel Captain Marvel had alot of trouble stopping it. Superman can take those 2 out like they were nothing.

golem370
And Clock and Dagger to and Cardiac

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
Superman has his hands full

Not really.

THe only person he has trouble with is Cloak, maybe. Other than that, tell me just how the rest of them can be any kind of threat to Superman, cause I can easily tell you they're not unless you prove me otehrwise.

illadelph12
(Damn, Tron beat me to it).

Cloak's the only threat.

Cloak can sap Supes 'light' (soul) and weaken him, or teleport him into the Darkness Dimension and feed off of him until he dies. He's the only threat to Supes in this battle. Supes attacks won't do much to Cloak considering he is intangible, and only becomes tangible after consuming sufficient amounts of 'light'.

Supes would be wise not to harm Dagger in Cloak's line of sight either, Tyrone's a handful when provoked.

Dark Thor
Superman

golem370
Gloves capable of conducting pulses of electricity upwards of 10,000 volts while superman is dazed Rhino charges him then Green Goblin use incendiary bombs and then Rhino charges him again and Superman is dazed again the Clock sends him to another dimension for ever

zachrivard
can anyone say speedblist? superman speedblist and uses his 100+ class strentgh at near light speeds to decapate them all

golem370
Yeah I don't think he would go that far with these guys he is not that vicious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.