master chief and delta squad vs any 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
right my team
master chief: a superhuman with great strenght and weapon knowledge
Boss: a good all round fighter
Scorch: a brave fighter who excels in demolition
Fixer: another good all rounder who excels in slicing
Sev : a ruthless disturbed killer who excels in solo hunting and snipering

master chief and delta squad(star wars republic commando) vs any five gun weidling foes

the setting is a dark temple ruin deep within the kashyyk jungle

The Cajun725
cable,bishop,Arbiter,wookiee leader and sgt johnson

Zen2nd
Vash the Stampede
Dante
Ninja from Metal Gear Solid
Predator from the game Aliens vs. Predator
Ryu from Ninja Gaiden

darth-yoda
i may sound like a n00b but who is vash the stampede and ryu didnt have a gun i said 5 gun weilding foes

Dizzle
Samus Aran
Vash the Stampede (can't have guns without Vash...)
Jango Fett
Vincent Valentine
Leon (RE4)

Vash the Stampede is an amazing marksman, as well as insanely agile. He's to the point that he dodges machine gun fire without many real problems. He also has his Angel Arm, which takes time to charge, but is so powerful that it blew up the moon. His anime's called Trigun.

Dizzle
Vash

Dizzle
Angel Arm

Hit_and_Miss
Trigun, sounds interesting I'll have to get it.

Zen2nd
Ryu has arrows and ninja death stars

darth-yoda
okay my bad but what i really wanted were people like dredd and terminator snake ect any ideas on people like that

MC_Delta_38
id have 2 stick with the delta squad n Master Chief

Hooverman
Sephiroth, Cloud, Seifer, Ryu, and Raven (MGS w/ big gun)

Acrosurge
Mega Man X - Team leader, excellent marksman, power simply off the scale.

Axl - Shapeshifter, can alter his DNA to change into anything including weapons, his stealth mode makes him completely invisible.

Craft - Superior strength, size, and speed, Craft is an excellent tactician skilled in artillery and explosives. He carries a big, darn, gun.

Fefnir - Carries dual guns (Sodom and Gomorrah) capable of laying waste to cities like their namesakes. His fighting spirit never fatigues and he has the ability to manipulate Earth and Fire as a bonus.

Vava mk 3 - Pure destruction given physical form. Along with high speed flight, Vava packs an intense shoulder canon that fires guided discharges capable of targeting 12 enemies at once. He can also project ion beams from any part of his body. Peripheral ordinance includes spiral ground-sweeper explosives and mechaniloids designed for immobilizing opponents.

Uh huh, all my gun toters are from the Mega Man X and Zero series. What do you want from me? I'm a Mega Man superfan.

Scorpion_Master
Samus with hyper beam (Super Metroid) excellent for vaporizing anything!

Dark Samus in her last form (MP2) Almost invincible!

Mega Man X, he is a superior fighter with tons of weapons!

Gordon freeman, good fighter

Weavel, a bounty hunting space pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.