Predator Chewbacca and the Wampa vs Beast and Classic Sabertooth,Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Great Fight.....

The Cajun725
Originally posted by golem370
Great Fight.....
no once again its not sabretooth can take down chewbacca and the wampa by himself and then wolvie and beast can team up and kill the pred (spell sabretooth right for once)

golem370
Yes it would be a great fight

The Cajun725
whatever it would be quick you should have put in the rancor that might actually be a challenge or wendigo or something

golem370
Against who ? Predator is fast and stealth and strong enough to rip a spine out of some ones back thats on par with wolverine strength or more and probably just as fast as wolverine the Wampa killed the thing Luke was riding easily and Chewbacca is a Great Warrior with great strength. Look how fast and agile the predator was in the first movie. Two Army teams went in and only one member came out

The Cajun725
i wasnt talking about getting rid of pred he's the strongest of em but wampa killing the thing luke was riding was like a horse basically and any one of the people on the other team could kill it just a easily. chewbacca is a wookie making him strong but he's no match for sabretooth

golem370
I think the Wompa would go against Sabretooth and the wookie goes against beast and Predator goes agaist wolverine

golem370
9foot8 inch tall savage monster able to kill a horse like animal with one blow thats nothing to laugh about

Darth Martin
I think Chewbacca and Pred should get weapons. Then it would be a great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.