How do i get a saber quick on KOTOR 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Skywalker
Can someone help me out here?

I want to get a Lightsaber faster on KOTOR 2 and i am recently hearing there is faster methods than going through a bunch of planets looking for parts.

Can someone elaborate? Thanks.

Fire
Wrong forum and check some walkthroughs on internet.

Tron
There's really no "quick" way of doing it. You won't really be able to have Bao-Dur make one for you until halfway through the planet after Telos, which hopefully you chose Dantooine first. This may help explain it better:

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/walkthrough.php

Oh, and if you're smart, you'll do the planets in this order:

Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, Onderon, and Korriban. Trust me on that.wink

Hornyman
Originally posted by Tron
There's really no "quick" way of doing it. You won't really be able to have Bao-Dur make one for you until halfway through the planet after Telos, which hopefully you chose Dantooine first. This may help explain it better:

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/walkthrough.php

Oh, and if you're smart, you'll do the planets in this order:

Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, Onderon, and Korriban. Trust me on that.wink

I did it:

Dantooine, Onderon first part, Korriban, Onderon second part, Nar Shadaa.

StinkFist462
its been forever since i played this game. i dont remember what worlds i went through. i cannot beat the last boss *not giving away spoilers*. but i went to my friends house and beat her there.

Durza
LOL you said her! anyway, it's so obvious!!!!!!
shes the easiest! before you walk up to her, place a bunch of deadly mines in the covered area, then lure her in. when she summons the you-know-whats, just make sure you have energy shields and force storm.

Batman Wins
lol

El_NINO
You can get one if you go to Dantooine first.

darth-yoda
it was easy the last boss i mean plaents are easyist if you go nar shadarr onderon dantooine korriban and the last boss just for storm her and run away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.