x-men vs avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
wolverine
havok
cyclops
jean grey
colosuss
archangel
gambit
emma frost
vs
captian america
dardevil
iron man
black panther
vision
spiderman
hawkeye
falcon

thezenbrawler
xmen, because all of the mentioned avengers are upper limit humans, save vision. no way would they even stand up to jean grey, cyclops, and havok. none of them could penetrate colosuss. only one who would maybe live is vision, but he can only become as ahrd as diamond i think, and if havok unleashed on his ass, it would be raining spare parts. maybe tchallas daggers could penetrate colosusses hide

GalacticStorm
Xmen win without a doubt

willRules
Iron-man might take out a lot of X-men but assuming Jean has the Phoenix force, X-men win.

Creshosk
What they said ^ & ^^

Solidus Snake
vision wins it for the avengers if he plays smart

Pointinel
im cosigning everything!!!

cept for SNAKEY, he's crazy

Solidus Snake
im serious tho. if the avengers win, it will be because they have vision. he goes intangible and rapes everyone.

i feel the XMen will take it, but if vision plays smart, the avengers can win

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
im serious tho. if the avengers win, it will be because they have vision. he goes intangible and rapes everyone.

i feel the XMen will take it, but if vision plays smart, the avengers can win

Intangible doesnt mean an immunity to all physical force. Jean manipulates matter down to a sub atomic level. She could deal with the Vision. Plus with Emma there as well they could psionically take down the opposition with little to no problems

ImmortalOne
Emma has grown real strong, hasnt she ?

Solidus Snake
fair enough

im beginning to dislike jean. shes too powerful and that makes for a boring character

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
fair enough

im beginning to dislike jean. shes too powerful and that makes for a boring character

Any omega level telekinetic could do the same. Its not just Jean.

Solidus Snake
isnt jean th phoenix....the end all be all...yakkety schmackety?

guy222
X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.