wolverine v wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all right, to some this may seem like a silly thread (all due apologies to draco!), but the hercules v wolvie thread was quite long with many (somehow) favoring wolverine. in the kill the killer thread (presented by yours truly) everyone's favorite piggy long pig showed a nice scan of slade doing a dcent job of hassling ww. could wolvie and his claws do as well or better then sldae did? or, (gulp) are there some out there who even think wolvie could somehow BEAT ww . . .?

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine, don't you remember this, I debated with demi on it...lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356583&highlight=Wonder+Woman+vs+Wolverine

Ahh the memories...

Creshosk
Wonder woman beat slade, Slade beats wolverine, Superman beats wolverine. Wonder woman is on a level with Superman according to some, she certainly has strength in spades. . . And speed. . .

How the hell is Wolverine going to beat her?

They are so far apart that WW takes this 10/10

leonidas
<<Wolverine, don't you remember this, I debated with demi on it...lol>>

DAMN!! seriously, SOMETHING needs to be done with the search engine 'round here. i refuse to spend 20min to see if a thread has been done and looking through page after pg! if it doesn't turn up on the first couple pages i assume it's not there. AND i used vbsearch! mad

btw cresh, i agree 100% with you.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Wolverine, don't you remember this, I debated with demi on it...lol>>

DAMN!! seriously, SOMETHING needs to be done with the search engine 'round here. i refuse to spend 20min to see if a thread has been done and looking through page after pg! if it doesn't turn up on the first couple pages i assume it's not there. AND i used vbsearch! mad

btw cresh, i agree 100% with you.

Dude on vb search, it works fine.

REmember to set it for, "titles only", and " display as titles" at the bottom, make sure you change those two bulletins, I'll show you.

I've found threads a year old like this...

CorderaMitchell
Here,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=intro

search as titles, and make results as threads...

leonidas
<<REmember to set it for, "titles only", and " display as titles" at the bottom, make sure you change those two bulletins, I'll show you.>>

titles only? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . embarrasment

well, now that THAT's out of the way, digi will probably merge the 2 but i STILL want to know what everyone thinks. does wolvie get crushed? can wolvie give a better showing than slade? can he actually somehow WIN this fight???

CorderaMitchell
<<REmember to set it for, "titles only", and " display as titles" at the bottom, make sure you change those two bulletins, I'll show you.>>

titles only? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . embarrasment

well, now that THAT's out of the way, digi will probably merge the 2 but i STILL want to know what everyone thinks. does wolvie get crushed? can wolvie give a better showing than slade? can he actually somehow WIN this fight???

No, wolverine is dogshit compared to wonderwoman.

In ten years, who knows....

Pointinel
logan would just show diana his game then BAM!

*in nate dogg's voice*
next stop is the eastsiiiiide mo-tellll..

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
logan would just show diana his game then BAM!

*in nate dogg's voice*
next stop is the eastsiiiiide mo-tellll..

I'm surprised you didn't go...

"Fam, why do you hate wolverine so much.

You trippin..."

Pointinel
^yeah, i usually would.

but the day is young smile

ImmortalOne
Why do they have to fight, why cant we just all get along...

<isnt that gay or what ??>

CorderaMitchell
^yeah, i usually would.

but the day is young smile

Indeed, I must go.

And I know the usual suspects will log on, and talk big shit when I'm gone.

Keep them on lock!!!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Why do they have to fight, why cant we just all get along...

<isnt that gay or what ??>

The last thing I would do is fight wonderwoman.

Pointinel
^iight

i know it's early but you gon hunt them skirts or what? remember to keep it wrapped hommie. lol

CorderaMitchell
^iight

i know it's early but you gon hunt them skirts or what? remember to keep it wrapped hommie. lol

What are you talking about, I meant reading...

DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman: Better fighter, stronger, more durable, faster, has flight...do I need to go on?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman: Better fighter, stronger, more durable, faster, has flight...do I need to go on?

The healing factor and claws even it out, I think you are being BIASED against wolverine since you won't let him win. stick out tongue

leonidas
what would happen if wolvie connected with her throat just once?

CorderaMitchell
what would happen if wolvie connected with her throat just once?

The basis of all wolverine arguments, he will absorb all damage and get a lucky hit in,lol.

I tried to argue this in the other thread when WW was facing 10 streets at the same time with no bracers or lasso or flight.

Someones going to mention the superhits she takes, but this is a slice to the throat.

I'll say WW is a warrior, and will shrug it off.

Dizzle
She'd rip his arm off...

CorderaMitchell
She can just lasso his ass, or chuck him into space.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
She'd rip his arm off... Can she break adamantium/promethium?

If she can then I don't see why she couldn't.

leonidas
no chance she could break adamantium when thor's hammer can't. i think ww would win this fight, don't get me wrong, but since no wolvie fanboy is coming out to play, i'll play the part of one.

slade hit ww and was fast enough to make her miss him. wolvie may not be as fast as slade, but it's close. consequently, he WOULD hit her. if he connects a couple times, her durability and healing would come into question. maybe she could deflect his hits with her bracelets? hmmm,

and in long's scan, slade said he is 'immune' to the lasso and simply shrugs it off. why is he immune?

Dizzle
I was putting hyperbole into action with the "rip his arm off" thing. I doubt Wolverine is strong enough to actually pierce her skin though, so if he actually got a shot at her neck, she'd probably retaliate in some sort of fatal manner. (gut pulling, pharynx ripping, etc)

Slade's immunity is from the amazing power of plot device.

spiderboy5
ok so wolverine is fighting diana, soon he learns that he cant win unless he trys something else, so he starts to seduce diana but things go wrong and he dies. (im not a wolverine hater)

spiderboy5
ok i guess that was kinda retarded embarrasment cool laughing

jinzin
wolverine CAN pierce diana that's her freakin weakness...hence why she needs to deflect bullets...so.........IF he was able to land a strike he may be able to gain an advantage.......................IF.

thezenbrawler
well, its not so much the strength, but the speed, wolverines fought the hulk, and lost, but still, he can go up against that, he will heal, but because of ww speed, he wont heal fast enough. he was able to dodge the hulk, he wont dodge diana

jinzin
but he nailed speed demon and quick silver...he's cuaght ogun who transcends light speed.... I mean I know those feats are most likely gonna be deemed PIS CIS because it's wolverine...but still the guys got a suffiecient amount of skill to hang...and frankly wonder woman's fighting speed has never been overly impressive to me...i mean hell batman stood up to her for 2 pages and landed a couple blows himself...but wolverine can't?

thezenbrawler
so your saying he could win or he WOULD win, how many wins you give him out of 10

jinzin
I'm not saying he WOULD win at all...chances are he gets punched outside the stratosphere or wrapped up in a lasso like a calf....but if the fights are out of 10 we're giving him a chance.....so I say his chances are about a good 3 (at absolute best with pis cis turned on 4) outa 10.....but I still think that wonder woman either dies or is left disfigured as a result of 6 of those fights win or not.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine CAN pierce diana that's her freakin weakness...hence why she needs to deflect bullets...so.........IF he was able to land a strike he may be able to gain an advantage.......................IF.

OH god, I knew it was going to happen...

yahman
Originally posted by jinzin

Wolverine cannot replicate the momentum of a speeding Bullet. smile

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by yahman
Wolverine cannot replicate the momentum of a speeding Bullet. smile

This is wolverine prime he's talking about here...

Creshosk
Originally posted by yahman
Wolverine cannot replicate the momentum of a speeding Bullet. smile Speed no, force, greater than?

I mean mostly its those adamantium claws, razor sharp they have enough force to cut through tiatnium like a hot nife through butter, and has been able to cut the Hulk. . . Of course generally the hulk heals right after they're pulled out, but he has been able to penetrate things that bullets couldn't.

Juntai
Diana uhhh... jogs forward at . . uhh. . . .mach 12. . ..
And hits him with the force of a nuke, wrapped into her almighty amazon hand.
Wolvie goes down.

He may get up . . .later. . .
But he already lost.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Juntai
Diana uhhh... jogs forward at . . uhh. . . .mach 12. . ..
And hits him with the force of a nuke, wrapped into her almighty amazon hand.
Wolvie goes down.

He may get up . . .later. . .
But he already lost. Big time.

Wanderer259
What was wrong with his statement? He didn't say Wolverine would stab Diana, but if she stood there and said, "Let's see your best shot." and allowed him to try and put his claws through her face, she'd get three claws poking out of the back of her skull.

If Wolverine was able to pull out a magical sucker punch, he could end her. Otherwise, his claws are useless, because he'll never touch base.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wanderer259
What was wrong with his statement? He didn't say Wolverine would stab Diana, but if she stood there and said, "Let's see your best shot." and allowed him to try and put his claws through her face, she'd get three claws poking out of the back of her skull.

If Wolverine was able to pull out a magical sucker punch, he could end her. Otherwise, his claws are useless, because he'll never touch base. Exactly the point.

Juntai
Wonder woman can throw down with the God Of War, wolverine aint shit, and aint getting that lucky hit.

CorderaMitchell

If Wolverine was able to pull out a magical sucker punch, he could end her. Otherwise, his claws are useless, because he'll never touch base.

I said that on page two, he'd need a lucky shot...

I wouldn't argue such a slim chance though...

Wanderer259
I don't think anyone actually is arguing it, but it's still a valid point, worth mentioning, at least.

CorderaMitchell
I don't think anyone actually is arguing it, but it's still a valid point, worth mentioning, at least.

Fair enough then, I take away the sarcasm....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.