King Thor vs. Blue Devil, Doomsday, Superman, and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who'll win? This is in Washington, DC.

Dark Thor
bump

supremthor
king thor goes down

the Darkone
Originally posted by supremthor
What the f**k?king thor goes down

King Thor is a skyfather, Superman won't last against a being of that power. Darkseid is below a skyfather he will get b***h slap all day by thor. Thor has to many weapons his hammer, his father's mace and spear which can channel the odinforce blast and are more powerful than his hammer.

Dark Thor
bump

Dizzle
King Thor in... (counts on fingers)... 4 hits.

K3VIL
King Thor will pummel with some of his best blows Supes, then take him out with one blast of magical energy or rune magic, he'll transform Darkseid into an action figure, same Doomsday after schooling him, take out BD like he did with Supes.
King Thor is one of the toughest Skyfathers.

Magic_attack
Is this PC Supes and Darkseid? And this is a group fight or are they attacking Thor one at a time?

Dark Thor
4 on 1

Dizzle
Except seeing as Thanos and Surfer couldn't do anything to Odin, and KT is Thor+Odin... These 4 have prety much no way of actually hurting King Thor. Meaning he kills all of them in (counts again) 4 hits!

Magic_attack
O. Well than Thor is outmanned. Darkseid is skyfather. Supes is prob above that. Doomsday can hold his own. To much for Thor to overcome. ppl were making it sound like a bad kung fu movie. everyone standing around while thor picked em off one by one.

Dark Thor
this is King Thor. like 5 times better than Thor

Dizzle
No, he's way beyond 5 times. Warrior madness Thor is Thor x10, and was around Thanos's level. Odin stepped on Thanos. It's more like Thor x100. And Darkseid and Superman aren't skyfather... You kiddin me.

Magic_attack
Odin didnt step on Thanos. Odin hit Thanos with everything he had. Thanos got up and was ready for more a few frames later. Odin commented on Thanos' durability.
Thanos handled Thor when he was mad with the power gem.
Darkseid is skyfather, and supes is above him. so no im not.
like i said to much for thor to handle.

Dizzle
Odin was toying with Thanos. One shot from Gungnir is by no means "all he has". His battle with Seth shook the stars, that one didn't do all that much. Thanos is extremely durable, mainly cuz Death doesn't let him die, but he couldn't do anything to Odin either. Thanos trapped Thor with the power gem. He didn't actually beat him in the conventional sense.

Since when is Darkseid skyfather? He's nowhere close to the likes of Odin, Zeus, etc. Neither is Supes. Both are right around base level Thor.

Dark Thor
bump

the Darkone
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Odin didnt step on Thanos. Odin hit Thanos with everything he had. Thanos got up and was ready for more a few frames later. Odin commented on Thanos' durability.
What the f**k? Darkseid is skyfather, and supes is above him. so no im not.

Darkseid is not a skyfahter, What the f**k? you are on man that is the most stupid thing I have ever heard in my f**king life. Pre-crisis darkseid is on par with a sky father. King Thor is like his father but a better warrior. King Thor has limitless amount cosmic/mystic powers, can absorb all of asgard life force into himself plus the nine worlds that surrounds asgard increaseing his powers up to galactus level. Thor hammer can destroy planet with one hit, or the odinforce blast that can kill a immortal. Plus thor has his father mace thundstrock and his spear which never misses a target.

Superman =darkseid <<<<<<< King Thor

the Darkone
Darkseid is skyfather, and supes is above him. so no im not.

Are trying to say that superman is a god? he has unlimited powers and abilities. Odin killed a race of beings on one the nine worlds of asgard universe fromhis throne room, and later on brought them back to life. Can superman do that wink

what about superman prime? can't he kick king thors ass?

the Darkone
Hell no. Superman Prime hasn't done enough feats of ability to even talk about him. King Thor has unlimited cosmic/mystic powers and other sh** that it will take to long too talk about.

ImmortalOne
Yep, King Thor is nuts, but a few abstracts can handle him......

Magic_attack
Is this PC Supes and Darkseid?

relax.

I was talking bout these 2. if u read the posts no one answered so I used these 2.

Try typing all the words so that i can understand what u r trying to say.

U r acting like i insulted ur family or something.

jesserw21
how bout superman 1million

supremthor
superman prime bets king thor
superman one million bets king thor

the Darkone
Originally posted by supremthor
What the f**k? superman prime bets king Thor
What the f**k? superman one million bets king Thor

Superman prime hasn't shown us jack sh**. Rune King Thor is above a sky father, hell he is elder with more power than his father every had. Superman 1million will get b***h slap like a ho, King Thor is omnipotent and has more wisdom than superman 1 million. King Thor will hit the odinforce blast that kills on impact or he sends him straight to hell.

joesha28
I believe Rune King Thor can wipe out galaxies. King Thor ruled earth for abt 200 years. supes 1million would get the cosmic thing on himself and gets sent to another dimension.

Dizzle
Difference between Rune King Thor and regular King Thor? Anyone? Is it just an older and more experienced version of King Thor? God dammit! I want to know these things.

supremthor
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/fanfic/cpu/issue47/dcendtimes7.html = read it,its good and it about superman prime

ImmortalOne
Rune King Wariorz Madnezz Thor is a badass
But Supez Primez is ultra-kickass badassz !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.