Coward Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistoFan
How many of you think that Grievous is a coward. I think he's a coward because he went away in his escape pod. He knew Anakin and Obi-Wan would defeat him. He left like a coward who agrees with me?

b-dan
hes not a coward nad in the beging with ani and obie he ran awya at the right time and if he was a cowoard why is he a warlord

b-dan
o and this is episode 1,2 hes in 3

bilb
true that

FistoFan
I meant to put this in Episode III, but I messed up.

Captain REX
So we noticed.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FistoFan
How many of you think that Grievous is a coward. I think he's a coward because he went away in his escape pod. He knew Anakin and Obi-Wan would defeat him. He left like a coward who agrees with me?

He went away in the escape pod because his ship was falling out of orbit, not because of Anakin and Kenobi.

FistoFan
What do you think would have happened if the ship wasn't falling out of orbit?

Master Tyvokka
he would have runned away anyway

FistoFan
Exactly! Thank you, Master Tyvokka.

Captain REX
He would have turned tail. He was crippled, at that point. Go watch Clone Wars.

Grievous just sucks.

FistoFan
He sucks big time.

bilb
yes

altho gotta give him points for looking pretty damn cool twirling 4 sabers & walking like a spider.. yes character sux but visually pretty cool eek! and this from a fangirl hell bent on HATING GG from the jump stick out tongue

Alexis_88
i say Grievous would be better off dead....hes pathetic when facing a powerful jedi master.....(sigh)
but i think dark side is better.....you people should look in to it....lol

Stealth Agent
it has nothing to do with cowardness. His ship was falling out of orbit and it was dominated by two great jedi's. You have to be tactical and know when to retreat. He'd live to fight another day and possibly destroy them, instead of fighting a loosing battle. In some eys it may not be considred honorable but it's the smart thing to do.

Don't get me wrong i hate grevious. His personaility is 2D. but atleast Lucas made him a fairly weak character instead of suping up a incredibly lame character.

Dimmimar
Retreating is not cowardly. Nor is running away, it's just sensibility.

Lord Janus
"Tactical withdraw"

He -was- a general, not a jedi fighter. I'd leave too if Obi-Wan and Anakin boarded my ship looking for my ass.

darth athieis
those of you that say "Running away is not cowardice." i highly think that you are jedi swine. to run is cowardice, stand and fight for your masters!

Pain is power. SITH

Dimmimar
And? "cowards" who run often live longer than "heroes" who stay and fight.

darth athieis
but what kind of life would they live knowing that they are cowards? how would you feel?

FistoFan
Exactly!

Dimmimar
Originally posted by darth athieis
but what kind of life would they live knowing that they are cowards? how would you feel?

You cannot define cowardice! If I was in Grievous' position I would have done the same. I would lead a full life, unlike a "hero.".

Lord Janus

Well for one, I'd have time to reflect. A dead hero won't. I'll have a better quality of life, as opposed to being without life. And I can accomplish my goals, spend time with my family, and die naturally.

Or I could be some idiot and stand in front of the enemy and call my pride and idiocy honor. Honor is just a humble form of pride.

DarkCrawler

Happy. I would be alive. They wouldn't. I win.

commander gree
General Grievous is not a coward he is afraid to loose hes power and he fighted in Genosis when the clone wars began he killed many clones and he fighted in courscant and he is a war lord, he is not really a coward and when obi and ani was near to kill or capture him att the commando ship then Grievous had no choice he haved to run away

DenKi
Well what the hell would of you done??

Your Grevious and your insides have just been crushed By Mace?

Then only hours later your stuck with 2 jedis

General Makashi
Grievous is not a coward he is just smarter than people think is all. . .I like Grievous and though he was kinda dissapointing in ROTS he is still one of my favorites.

FistoFan
He is dissapointing, seen here:
http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UKGLZYPCLMTF2348TITKBS471

b-dan
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
"Tactical withdraw"

He -was- a general, not a jedi fighter. I'd leave too if Obi-Wan and Anakin boarded my ship looking for my ass. ya that exactly wat i tell my freinds i love greivous hes killed nillions of jedi o and read labrythn of evil he took on kit fisto and mace but than he used to force and knocked him off the elevator he was on and than he had a ship under it and he got in it and started chasing them. and when he go tplapatine he killed tons of jedi and royal gaurds

neo313
Gr13vS iZ t3h SuCk

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Grevious is not a coward. He's a pussy. There is a difference. Mace Windu made him a pussy, and now he acts accordingly. Hmmm, this helps complete the triology of folowers of Sideous sharing aspects with vader. Maul is scary, Dooku is a traitor to the Jedi, and Grevious is a cyborg with reduced power.

b-dan
are u saying he mad him a cyborg if you are he didnt san hill did he orginized a speeder crash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.