The Thing vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing (current, low Class 100)

VS

Juggernaut (current, unknown Class 100 level, presumably low)

Who wins?

newjak86
Good fight probably around the same strength and durability. I give it to Thing better figter than Juggs is.

armandovalles
but who do u think wins?

newjak86
I say Thing when you have two people so close then it comes down to who is the better fighter.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut is still stronger and more durable than Thing is.

He took on Alpha Flight all by himself recently and was actually winning the fight but quit cause he thought it was the right thing to do.

He took out Rhino without anyproblems at all recently also.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by armandovalles

VS

Who wins?

The thing goes down really fast. I guess it depends on which Juggernaut you're talking about but still, The Thing loses to Juggs in no time. If Thing can't even beat the Hulk, how does he stand a chance against Juggernaut?

Grammaton
Personally I think Juggernaut would handle the Thing with relative ease.

jrodslam
If its current Juggy(Jobbernaut), Thing wins. If its classic Juggs, Thing loses. Quite simple.

Dark Thor
Ben has better fighting skills. However, Cain is stronger and indestructable. I think Juggernaut's gonna win

golem370
He has fought thing and was handling him remember Juggernauts Strength has not calculated yet and he is totally indestructible.

newjak86
Originally posted by golem370
He has fought thing and was handling him remember Juggernauts Strength has not calculated yet and he is totally indestructible. Yes when Juggernaut and thing met cain knocked him out in three blows.
Altough this guy put in Current Juggs who has been depowered badly. I think Thing takes it because he is the better fighter.

Wynndar
Current Thing beats the current Juggernaut who is not stronger than Colossus and can be hurt far easier than before. The Thing-Juggernaut isnt really of consequence considering it was Thing vs 100 villains, one of which was Juggernaut. Thing has fought groups tougher than Alpha flight (the Avengers?) and he has also smoked Rhino (years ago when Rhino was bigger and stronger than Thing).

golem370
Thing can't outlast Juggernaut PERIOD

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wynndar
and he has also smoked Rhino (years ago when Rhino was bigger and stronger than Thing). Really?

The fight I remember Rhino was being mind controlled and didnt want to fight.

Wynndar
yea he was min controlled and whe Thing hit him he snapped out of it. Still demonstrated the Thing was stronger....the Thing also ran him down (Rhino can run pretty fast)

yahman
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut is still stronger and more durable than Thing is.

He took on Alpha Flight all by himself recently and was actually winning the fight but quit cause he thought it was the right thing to do.

He took out Rhino without anyproblems at all recently also.

She Hulk also stated that she was no match for him. He also beat another Juggernuaght who had twice as much power. Things probably stronger (maybe) but Juggernaught takes it in the Durability department. smile

snoopdogg
yea he was min controlled and whe Thing hit him he snapped out of it. Still demonstrated the Thing was stronger....the Thing also ran him down (Rhino can run pretty fast) Rhino didnt want to fight at all. After Thing hit him they didnt fight anymore anyways.

Thing didnt run him down they ran right into each other.

zachrivard
Juggernaut kill the thing? people argued that hulk cant beat juggernaut thats the longest forum on this board so how do u think thing will stand a chance agianst juggernaut??

Wynndar
no afterward, Rhino tried to flee and the Thing chased him down, trying to convince him to go back to project pegassus so he could eventually get cured of being the Rhino...

Grammaton
Originally posted by zachrivard
Juggernaut kill the thing? people argued that hulk cant beat juggernaut thats the longest forum on this board so how do u think thing will stand a chance agianst juggernaut??

Hulk Vs Juggernaut is usually Classic Juggernaut...

I think this is about Current Juggernaut. So Thing does have a chance.

However I still think Juggernaut is more durable than Thing.

yahman
Originally posted by Grammaton
Hulk Vs Juggernaut is usually Classic Juggernaut...

I think this is about Current Juggernaut. So Thing does have a chance.

However I still think Juggernaut is more durable than Thing.

smile

Wynndar
Yea Jugs is still real durable...but i think its only marginal in this case. Thing is used to taking on guys who are physically more impressive than himself.

snoopdogg
Yea Jugs is still real durable...but i think its only marginal in this case. Thing is used to taking on guys who are physically more impressive than himself. Yea thats true but he usually gets his @ss beat too.

Namor, Hulk, Sasquatch, etc.

jrodslam
But Thing has heart. Doesnt that count for anything?

golem370
Heart vs Durability don't get me wrong I like Thing but he is out of his class Thing has superhuman durability and Juggernaut has totally Indestructible durability and Immeasurable stamina thing might last a couple day but the tow on him would be his down fall.

golem370
Even now Juggernaut might beat superman if he has that kind of Stamina and Durability just keeps going no matter what sups does

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea thats true but he usually gets his @ss beat too.

Namor, Hulk, Sasquatch, etc.

Ha!

THING getting his ass kick out of that bunch. Only HULK has a real chance to do that to the current THING.

None of the rest of them have a shot.

Current THING vs. Current Juggs

Current THING 8/10

Classic THING vs Classic Juggs

Classic Juggs 8/10

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles

VS

Who wins?
I want proof of the low level Class 100 strenght of Thing.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
I want proof of the low level Class 100 strenght of Thing.
me too

snoopdogg
I want proof of the low level Class 100 strenght of Thing. So do I.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ha!

THING getting his ass kick out of that bunch. Only HULK has a real chance to do that to the current THING.

None of the rest of them have a shot.

Current THING vs. Current Juggs

Current THING 8/10

Classic THING vs Classic Juggs

Classic Juggs 8/10
Poor fanboy.
Current Juggs fought with an alternate Juggernaut after he played with She-Hulk in the bed, and showed his own.
Current Thing is the same punching ball that got sneezed away from Abraxas.

K3VIL
Current Thing beats the current Juggernaut who is not stronger than Colossus and can be hurt far easier than before. The Thing-Juggernaut isnt really of consequence considering it was Thing vs 100 villains, one of which was Juggernaut. Thing has fought groups tougher than Alpha flight (the Avengers?) and he has also smoked Rhino (years ago when Rhino was bigger and stronger than Thing).
Thing VS The Avengers, he just rushed through walls then punched Thor once, then got stopped, uhhh what a fight.

Tony Stark
Poor fanboy.
Current Juggs fought with an alternate Juggernaut after he played with She-Hulk in the bed, and showed his own.
Current Thing is the same punching ball that got sneezed away from Abraxas.

Your so clever. Abraxas laughing laughing laughing

long pig
I piss on current Jugs.....

Wait...wtf.---------------->

What are you dude, retarded?

K3VIL
Your so clever. Abraxas laughing laughing laughing
Indeed I am.
Abraxas=Cosmic Being that warp reality and manipulate energies for various purposes.
He sneezed, throwing Thing into a skyscraper at over 200 mph.
Where were Thing's heart and "fighting skills" at the moment?

Stranger=Cosmic Being that can manipulate psionic and cosmic energies for various purposes, even warping reality.
Classic Juggernaut punched him off his feet.
That's a feat.

Tony Stark
Indeed I am.
Abraxas=Cosmic Being that warp reality and manipulate energies for various purposes.
He sneezed, throwing Thing into a skyscraper at over 200 mph.
Where were Thing's heart and "fighting skills" at the moment?

Stranger=Cosmic Being that can manipulate psionic and cosmic energies for various purposes, even warping reality.
Classic Juggernaut punched him off his feet.
That's a feat.

The THING has knocked down Galactus. So whats your point?

K3VIL
The THING has knocked down Galactus. So whats your point?
Thing always done those kind of feats in circumstancial fights, Juggy just leaped up into air and punched Stranger, cause he can attack him without fear of being damaged or so.

Wynndar
The Thing was attacking Abraxes too? he leaped off the fantasticar and screamed Clobberin Time while on a collision course with Abraxis. However...Abraxes simply halted the Thing in mid air and blew him away, the same thing he would do to Juggernaut or any other character...he could probably do it to the stranger too.

By the way nothing is heroic about leaping at someone when u know ur indestructable. Juggernauts no hero and he isnt brave. When he faces someone toughter than him he just freaks out like a little sissy...Thing knows he can die everytime he fights cuz he fights guys tougher than himself and Juggernaut, but he faces them anyway

And why do u still say Juggernaut knocked out the Thing, he never knocked him out do u have the comic book? after Thing goes down he reaches up and stops Juggernaut even though his momentum is headed toward Beyonder. I thought that was sposed to be impossible.

Tron
The Juggernaut of old could've taken Thing out pretty easy in my opinion. But the current Juggernaut, well, he just got dropped by the Blob of all people. You do the math.

long pig
By the Blob?
Are you serious?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Tron
The Juggernaut of old could've taken Thing out pretty easy in my opinion. But the current Juggernaut, well, he just got dropped by the Blob of all people. You do the math.

WOW!

That'll leave a mark...

Wynndar
while Jugs was fighting a group of people they dropped Blob on him from an airplane. Blob also claimed he had been eating beans.

Fanboy
Okay Juggernaut beat Thing with ease in the secret wars already. Thing is nothing to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.