Fire and Ice (D/G) The Official Draco and Ginny appreciation thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imaginary
So, is there anyone who likes them together? I know it's unlikely that they'll get together in canon, but with Draco in HBP you never know stick out tongue

Syren
Hmm, it's quite a cool idea, especially the 'fire and ice' concept yes

Imaginary
Two families that hate each other... sound familiar anyone?

Pielover666
Romeo and Julliet...and Pizza my Heart...

I'd say sumtin else here, but It's irrelevent, like this secentence.

Syren
Romeo & Juliet, yeah!

I think this adds some spice to things anyway yes

alma negra
this ship would be interesting if it happened. imagine what ron would say......it's probably too vulgar to post.

Hermione202
I HATE H/D as a couple , but i found this picture and i couldn't help posting it .

Pielover666
This s Draco and Ginny, not Harry and Draco...

Hermione202
Originally posted by Pielover666
This s Draco and Ginny, not Harry and Draco...

opps , clicked on the wrong one . H/D was close to it . my mistake. sorry . embarrasment

Saratn
hehehehe!!! now i can laugh at you for making the same mistake big grin happy laughing
Ron would probably kill Malfoy, dig him out of his grave and kill him again.

Imaginary
Or Ginny could threaten to kill him first if he did anything to hurt Draco smile

Syren
I think it's a plausible idea actually... and they would look so hot together, flame red and ice white droolio

shaber
NO CHANCE. I actually prefer Draco and Harry shipping.

Syren
Yah, ok, I never said they would get together, I just like the colour coordination big grin

MistressofSnape
I like D/G WAY better than H/D

PinkDi@monds
I love to write them, but it's really unlikely. It'd be so cool if it happened, though! There'd be uproar!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.