I only saw it once, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inthesilence
I only saw it once, but it was a really good movie. I know it's title is Beautiful, and that it took place in England. I think I saw it on one of the Showtime channels, but I don't get Showtime anymore, and even so, I still haven't seen it listed lately. I haven't gotten around to looking in video rental stores and stuff like that. I'll check Amazon later, but I just wanted to know if anybody here has seen it? It would definitely make me feel a little less crazy. ^_^;;

Thanks,
Sarah

Bardock42
Luckily IMdB has only listed 7 movies with the name Beautiful....could you be a bit more specific?

tabby999
just trying to pick things from what she said, could it have been A Beautiful Mind with Russel Crow? or was that set in the states?

Bardock42
Originally posted by tabby999
just trying to pick things from what she said, could it have been A Beautiful Mind with Russel Crow? or was that set in the states?

That was the States......

inthesilence
I figured it out! It's been a while since I've seen it, so I was missing a word. ^_^;; I'm much more than mildly embarrassed by this, but I'm sure I'll get over it. It's called Beautiful Thing. It's a really great movie, and if you haven't already seen it, you should. I actually found it on IMdB, by complete chance, which I think is odd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.