Gasgano a Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistoFan
If the six-armed podrace Gasgano were a Jedi, he'd be a pretty good Jedi. He'd be able to hold six lightsabers at one time!

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by FistoFan
If the six-armed podrace Gasgano were a Jedi, he'd be a pretty good Jedi. He'd be able to hold six lightsabers at one time!

eer

And this was worth a thread because?

FistoFan
Look, I'm just trying to make a new thread OK? If you don't like the subject, DON'T POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD, YOU LITTLE DEMON!

Captain REX
Or you can not bother posting a thread. no expression

The number of lightsabers one person holds matters shit.

FistoFan
Well, if he were a very experienced Jedi with each lightsaber, he would be a very good Jedi.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by FistoFan
If the six-armed podrace Gasgano were a Jedi, he'd be a pretty good Jedi. He'd be able to hold six lightsabers at one time! [/B

Dont get pissed at people dissing you for making worthless threads.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Lord Matreid
eer

And this was worth a thread because?

LOL! Nigga, I honestly laughed when I read that. And FistoFan, perhaps Ben Quadineros shoulda been the secret Lord Sidious.

FistoFan
Is someone going to post anything on this thread?

Captain REX
Yes. It was completely worthless and benefited no one in any way.

The idea of a multi-armed fighter was already displayed by Grievous, and I doubt that the level of skill would matter shit because he'd probably end up killing himself somehow.

FistoFan
What, because he's a podracer? I said, If he was a Jedi.

Captain REX
And how is he going to use six lightsabers? How would that even be useful for attacking?

I don't care if he had power to rival Yoda, more lightsabers does not ensure victory.

FistoFan
He has six arms!

Captain REX
Yes, that's what you said.

And I said it didn't matter. At all. Number of arms/legs/lightsabers does not affect anything.

bilb
to rex you listen yes

FistoFan
I still think he would be a good Jedi.

Captain REX
He could be great, but I'm just trying to point out that the six-arm thing doesn't make a difference.

yerssot
more limbs to cut off wink

FistoFan
Maybe I can create a picture of him holding lightsabers using Paint.

FistoFan
Originally posted by Captain REX
And how is he going to use six lightsabers? How would that even be useful for attacking?

I don't care if he had power to rival Yoda, more lightsabers does not ensure victory.
That's why I said, "He had six arms!"

DiamondBullets
So?

Mysterious Man
Six arms with lightsabers is no match for skill.

BTW WTF are you doing resurecting an old thread?! What the f**k?

DiamondBullets
Cuz its fun. no expression

Tarvos
Number of sabers means nothing. Grievous had four, Kenobi has one, and which one got almost completely disarmed in seconds?

Like Dooku said: "Weilding multiple sabers is foolish, for only one is required."

And the hell did you revive this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.