Hulk vs Batman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
1 -vs. Prof. Hulk

2 - vs. Savage

Can Hulk win against this uber Bats?

snoopdogg
Batman has given Hulk trouble in the past.................... shifty

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman has given Hulk trouble in the past.................... shifty

How do you think the Hulk would fare against this?
Soul Sucking! wink
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/bats1m.jpg

snoopdogg
Dont look good. Thats for sure.

kgkg
Batman can win, with prep

Without = K.O

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Batman can win, with prep

Without = K.O

He actually wouldnt need prep. He has datarangs that can tell him everything about an opponent. He's psychic, and his IQ is off the charts.

K3VIL
Hell, a Batman with psy powers is overkill, Bruce Wayne compared to him looks like a rookie.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He actually wouldnt need prep. He has datarangs that can tell him everything about an opponent. He's psychic, and his IQ is off the charts.
All that is good, again doesn't change much

Hulk is powerful enough to K.O batman with one hit.

Can batman win? Of course he is batman but will he all the time?

Without some prep still I angry monster coming at you not much you can do

The MISTER
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman has given Hulk trouble in the past.................... shifty I showed this picture to quite a few different people and everyone who saw it laughed and said that's bullsh*t he's supposed to be human, he doesn't have any superpowers!

I guess they must be familiar with the hulks character.... laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

golem370
Batman 1 millon only win because of mental power but if it was a fight Hulk any day of the week

Dizzle
Actually, knockout gas is one of the best methods for taking Hulk out, usually. And seeing as this IS a better version of Batman, I'd go as far as to assume that he'd have something very very potent that fit into that category... Plus psionics are always a plus against someone like Hulk.

The 1 Million dudes are pimp.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
All that is good, again doesn't change much

Hulk is powerful enough to K.O batman with one hit.

Can batman win? Of course he is batman but will he all the time?

Without some prep still I angry monster coming at you not much you can do

How about go intangible?

The MISTER
Impressive! smokin'

I like this Batman!

Grammaton
With these kind of powers Batman 1M is in with chance (compared to the ACTUAL Batman - who would have no chance in Hell).

I still put my money on the Hulk.

P.S. That pic of Batman winding the Hulk has to be the biggest piece of bullshit I have ever seen. The guy isn't even super strong?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grammaton

P.S. That pic of Batman winding the Hulk has to be the biggest piece of bullshit I have ever seen. The guy isn't even super strong? Pressure points?

Avalonofthewind
He can also create multiple avatars of himself capable of independent thought. These avatars can be intangible or as solid as they wish.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/bats1m2.jpg

Grammaton
Guys in the 100 class range rarely manage to hurt the Hulk - how can somone with NO super strength manage to wind him?!..

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Grammaton
Guys in the 100 class range rarely manage to hurt the Hulk - how can somone with NO super strength manage to wind him?!..

Maybe bats hit his pressure point using adamantium boots? laughing

Nice avatar by the way big grin

Grammaton
Lol thanks - Urs is good too cool

Juntai
It never says what the strength is on Batman 1 million, it never really goes into all of his powers. The two panels above are pretty much it. And I think in the Secret Files it says his IQ is off somewhere in the thousands. Make doubles, has psionics, and is a master of every art of fighting in the Universe, as opposed to Earth, apperently.

Anyways, the pictures we've seen so far say enough...

Batman1million>Batman>Hulk

Grammaton
I can accept that Batman 1M could devise somehow to take out the Hulk - but your telling me that when at times the U.S army is unable to take out the Hulk...Batman can?

Oh no wait...I forgot Batman with prep time is invincible big grin

Fanboy
Batman sometimes does not need it seeing in that comic against the Hulk Batman is an impressive hero always showing how he can do the impossible. BATMAN ROCKS. Batman 1million would win.

golem370
That would be like using pressure points on 700 pounds of muscle tissue
not to minchen durability of Demi Godlike ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.